Meeting again

But I Love You

Wow. Who would have thought that I would be running into my favorite singer/rapper of all time?! It was official, I was the luckiest girl alive.

“Nice seeing you again” he said with a smile.

Oh my. That smile. It was beautiful.

“Hello” he said while waving a hand in front of my face to catch my attention.

“oh. Hi.”  I said, not sure what else to say.

I was already lucky enough to run into him, now he was even talking to me.

“Are you lost?” he asked.

“No” I said, not able to talk more than a word at a time.

“Where are you headed to? Let me walk you, it’s late and dangerous for a girl to be this late out by herself” he said to me.

“Where are you headed to?” he asked.

I quickly looked around to see where it was that the hotel would be at.

“There?” I pointed to the way that looked like where Zelo had dropped me off at.

“Ok, what’s the name of the place you’re headed to?” He asked me while trying not to laugh.

“Tokyo Hotel” I told him, embarrassed that I didn’t even know where I was standing right now.

“I know where that’s at. We used to stay there all the time before we got our own place.” He said with a smile.

If he smiles at me one more time, I’d be having a heart attack. He was so cute smiling. Yes, the fan girl in me was screaming non stop. I mean, when would I have another chance to be this close to him.

“Here, let me take those for you” he said while taking the bags from my hands.

“No, it’s alright. I can take them myself” I told him trying to take them back from him.

“I got it. Don’t worry, now lets go before it gets any later” he said while he started to walk.

We made it to the hotel in no time. Who would have thought that it was that close by. Then again, it would have probably taken me hours to find my way back seeing how I’m not that good with directions and I get easily lost.

“Here you go” he said, handing me my bags.

“Thanks” I told him as I turned to walk in.

“Wait. Can you at least tell me your name?” He asked stopping me.

“My name?” I asked, unsure if I heard right.

“Yeah. I mean you know my name, so I figured I should at least know yours right?” he asked.

My name. He wanted to know my name. Bang Yong Guk wanted to know my name.

“Umm.” I said, forgetting my name because I was so nervous.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to” he said while turning around ready to leave.

“WAIT!” I yelled out.

Many people walking the streets stopped to stare at us.

“I mean, my name is ____” I told him.

He couldn’t hide his laugh in as he said, “Araso. Nice to meet you ____”

“I’ll see you around” he said as he waved goodbye and turned to leave.

I quickly ran into the hotel and ready to go to my room when I bumped into someone.

“I told you to stop meeting like this” the voiced said to me.

“Huh?” I said looking up to see who I had bumped into.

“Zelo, what are you doing here?” I asked him while rubbing my head.

“I was worried about you, so I decided to come and make sure you made it back safely” he said while inspecting my forehead.

“I thought you were heading home though” I told him looking for my room key in my backpack.

“I did, but no one was there so I decided it’d be alright to come” He said.

“Oh. So what are you going to do now?” I asked him.

“I was actually hoping I could spend the night?” he said while looking down.

That’s when I noticed he had a backpack with him. He was probably trying to run away from home or something.

“Sure, let’s go up” I told him.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to be intruding, and I especially don’t want people thinking wrong. I mean you being a girl staying by yourself, and then me coming and spending the night” he quickly said in one breath.

“Don’t worry. No one will think anything of it. The most they’ll think is that you’re my little brother” I told him while pinching his cheek.

Zelo’s POV

Brother. That’s what she thought of me, as a younger brother. I looked up at her as a noona too but why was it bothering me when she actually said it out loud?

We made our way up to her room in silence. I wasn’t sure what to say. I didn’t know what to say.

“So, is the couch ok?” She asked as she unlocked the door.

“Yeah, that’ll be fine” I told her as I followed her in.

~~~~~~~

I've been trying to update, but everytime I seem to want to the website is down or something. I always get the "the website is unreachable" screen.
Does anyone else get it, or is it just me?