Moment of Truth

But I Love You

I wasn’t sure why I was following them. I knew this wasn’t right but I wanted to know what he was to her.

I looked up as I felt the cab coming to a stop.

“Sir, they have stopped” the cabdriver said to me as I looked out the window to see where we were at.

I quickly paid the cabdriver and got out of the cab. We were in front of a hotel. It looked like it was a really expensive place. I ran inside to see what they were doing here.

“Here, this is your key to your room. Go change and then come find me when you’re ready. I’ll be waiting for you here” he said to her.

I decided to stay and wait here. I was afraid that if I followed her she would notice me. I waited for what seemed like forever when I heard her call out “Oppa!”

I turned around to see when I noticed her wearing the dress that I had helped her choose out the day we went shopping together.

“____, you look beautiful” he told her.

“Thanks Oppa” she told him while blushing.

She looked so pretty blushing. Zelo, quit thinking that way. She’s your friend, a great noona, I told myself.

“Come on, everyone should be waiting for us” he told her as they made their way to the restaurant in the hotel.

“Sir, I’m sorry this is a five star restaurant” the man told me in the entrance.

“So?” I asked him, unsure what he was trying to say.

“It’s pretty expensive in there, little kid” he told me.

“Here, this should cover it right?” I told him while handing him a gold card the company gave me just in case of an emergency. I knew they would ask why this was an emergency but I didn’t care. I just wanted to know what was going on.

“____! Jung Il Woo!” some people yelled out.

I saw them wave over at them and walk toward them. Jung Il Woo. That was his name. Why did his name sound familiar?

The waiter came over to my table and handed me a menu.

“Thanks” I told him, hoping he would leave so that I could continue watching them.

“What to drink sir?” he said to me.

“Just water” I told him.

“Anything else?” he asked me.

“Just bring me anything to drink” I told him, wanting him to leave as quickly as possible.

“Yes sir” he said as he finally left.

I looked over to see them. They were all laughing together, while he had his arm around her shoulder.

“So how was your trip?” one of her friends asked her.

“It was great” she said to them.

“Did you make any friends?” he asked her.

“Yeah, I made a really great friend” she told him while smiling.

I smiled to see her like that. She was happy to have met me.

“Yah, you look like you met a lover over there. You’re making me jealous” he told her as he took his arm off of her shoulder.

“Oppa, it’s not like that. He’s like a cute younger brother” she told him.

“Araso, araso. I’ll believe you this once” he told her as everyone started laughing at how cute they looked.

“Yah, you guys have been together for many years now. When are we finally gonna get some good news from you guys?” a friend of theirs asked them.

They both started to blush immediately.

“Yah, quit teasing us.” He told them all.

“Oppa, I gotta go use the restroom. I’ll be back soon” she told him as she got up from her seat.

“Araso, I’ll be waiting for you to return” he told her.

She blushed a darker shade of red as she started walking away. This was enough to witness for today, I thought to myself. I quickly made my way up as I bumped into someone.

“Zelo?” she asked as I looked up to see her.

“What are you doing here?” she asked me.

She found me. She was going to know that I followed her here and she would be extremely upset at me. She would probably stop talking to me after this.

“So?” she asked me.