Worried

But I Love You

Zelo’s POV

The line went dead. I heard her crying uncontrollably into the phone and then the line went dead.

It had only been two days since I had last seen her but I didn’t want to be pushy so I waited a bit before calling her. I was actually hoping that she would call me first but since she didn’t I decided to call her.

I immediately got up and rushed to get my jacket and keys. I didn’t know what to do. I tried calling her phone several times as I made my way out of my apartment. There was no answer, it would immediately be sent to voicemail.

I ran out to the streets and made my way to where her apartment was at. I was glad I remembered the way.

I ran towards the building but froze when I realized I didn’t know which one was her apartment. What was I supposed to do now? She was probably in some kind of trouble and there was no way I’d be able to help her.

It was probably best if I just wait outside for her, maybe nothing happened to her and she’ll be home soon.

I couldn’t stop myself from looking at my phone every few minutes.

 It had already been two hours and there was still nothing about her. Maybe if I tried calling her again I thought to myself. I was reaching towards to my phone when I heard footsteps coming near. I immediately looked up to see who it was. A smile grew on my face when they were close enough to see who it was.

It didn’t take long before my smile disappeared. I quickly ran towards the side of the building. I wasn’t sure why I was hiding but I quickly ducked behind the building.

“Oppa, I told you I should have changed before coming back. Everyone is staring at us” she told him.

“Don’t worry about them” he told her as he put his arm around her shoulder.

“Do you want to come up for some tea?” she asked as she started searching for something in her bag.

“No. It’s getting late and you should get some rest” he told her as he hugged her.

“Here it is!” she yelled out as she found her keys.

“I had fun today” he told her as he pulled her in for a hug.

“Me too” she said before pulling away.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning”

“Oppa, you don’t have to do that. That’ll make you get out of your way” she told him as he turned to leave.

“I want to do it” he said before walking away.

I watched as she stood there looking at him until he got in his car and drove away.

I slowly walked over to where she was standing at. “____”

“Zelo, what are you doing here this late?” she asked as she saw me.

“Well I was worried about you, and I came to see if you were ok.”

“Hmmm?” she asked, unsure of what I was talking about.

“Well I called you and I heard you crying then the line went dead, and I tried to call you back but there all I got was your voicemail” I told her as quickly as I could.

“That was you?” she asked as she got her phone out.

How did she not know it was me? We had exchanged numbers to keep in contact.

“Sorry, my phone died” she said as she put it her purse.

“Don’t worry about it” I told her. “Well I better get going”

“Wait, why don’t you stay for some tea?” she asked as she started walking up the steps.

“It’s starting to get late, I should head home” I told her as I walked away.

“Be careful!” she yelled out behind me.

~~~~~~~~

I know it's a short chapter, but I'll update again tomorrow!