...

But I Love You

Zelo's POV

I slowly made my way up to the apartment and stood there for a moment when I noticed the lights were on. Did I forget to turn the lights off before running out? Maybe I did, I thought to myself when I started to take my shoes off. I looked down when my foot bumped into something. There were several pairs of shoes lying on the ground. That’s when I heard them. Everyone was back from Japan. I quietly put my shoe back on and was about to step out when I heard someone call out my name.

“Leaving so soon?” he said when he walked over to where I was at.

“Hyung, I was just making sure I properly closed the door” I told him as I began to tug on the door handle.

“Yep, it’s closed” I said as I took my shoes off and made my way towards the living room.

“Zelo! You’re here!” the members yelled out as I sat on the couch.

“Yeah, I just stepped out to take a quick walk” I told them as I reached over to get the remote control.

“A quick walk? We’ve been here for more than 2 hours and you never showed up” Yongguk hyung told me as he sat beside me.

“Wow, I’ve been gone that long? I guess I didn’t realize how late it was getting” I told him.

“I’ll let it slide this one time, just because we’re all tired from the trip” he told me as he got up to go towards his room.

I let out a sigh of relief, but regretted it when he turned around and said, “But we’ll have a long talk tomorrow.”

“Araso hyung” I told him as he walked in his room.

The other members quickly went to their rooms as well. I guess this was the end of my alone time.

Your POV

Ding, I heard the doorbell ring as I was looking for my shoes.

“Coming!” I yelled out, forgetting that they wouldn’t be able to hear me. I quickly ran to the door not even looking at who it was.

“Are you ready yet?” oppa asked as I opened the door.

“Let me quickly get my shoes and I’ll be ready to go” I told him.

“Don’t worry, we still have plenty of time” he yelled out to me before I ran into my room to get my shoes.

“I just don’t want to be late on my first day” I yelled at him as I grabbed my purse on my bed.

“Ok, I think I’m ready. How do I look?” asked him as I walked out.

“Beautiful” he told me as he came to hug me.

“Oppa! This is important. I want to look good on my first day” I told him as I pulled away.

“You look great, just that…” he told me.

“What? Is something wrong? Is it too much?” I asked him. Maybe I was too overdressed.

“What if someone falls in love with you? Then what’s going to happen to me?”

“Oppa! I’m being serious!” I yelled at him, thinking he was being childish again.

“So am I” he said as he walked towards me.

“Well you don’t have to worry about. I only love you” I told him as I hugged him.

“Now let’s get going or I’ll really be late” I told him as I tugged on his arm.

“Araso. Araso” he said as he closed the door behind him.

I was nervous all throughout the ride to the company. What if I messed up on something? What if I didn’t know how to do something?

“Don’t worry, you’ll be ok” oppa said to me as he held my hand.

“I’m just nervous” I told him as I tightened my grip.

“Well here we are aghassi” he told me as we pulled up to the parking lot.

He quickly got out of the car and walked over to my side to open my door. “Well come on or you really will be late” he told me when I didn’t move.

“Araso” I told him as I stepped out.

I quietly followed him into the building, staying close to him. I had been here several times but today it felt like it was my first time walking in here. He took me to where I’d be working at, which was with his manager.

“Noona!” he called out when he saw her.

“Oh, you guys are here?” she said when we walked in the room. “So how do you feel about working here?”

“I’m not sure if I can do this” I told her as I took a seat in the office.

“Don’t worry. It’s not as difficult as you think” she told me as she took a seat with us.

“I just need you to keep up with his schedule and take the calls that come in. I’m going to be with him during this time so I can’t stay here and keep an eye on everything in the office, so that’ll be you’re job” she told me as she handed me a notebook. I looked in it and saw that all the pages were already full.

“That’s his schedule” she told me when she noticed my puzzled look.

“All this?” I asked still looking through the book.

“Yeah, he’s going to be busy the next few months.”

It shocked me that his schedule was already so full for the upcoming months.

“He’ll be having his vacation time in 6 months and then from then on we’ll look into filming a new drama” she said before standing up.

“Well we better get going, or we’ll be late to everything we have scheduled for today” she told him as she started getting her bags.

“If you need anything, just call me and I’ll help you over the phone” she told me as she handed me a notepad that had her number on it.

“Wait, where will I be working at?” I asked her before she walked out.

“Oh yeah, you’ll be working here” she told me as she pointed over to the desk in the room.

“But this is your office!” I yelled out.

“Yeah, but everything to do with Il Woo-ssi is here” she said before quickly walking out the office.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. I’ll come pick you up when I’m finished with everything” oppa said before he walked out as well.

Great. Now I’m all alone and not sure what I should do.

Zelo’s POV

“Hurry up; we have to go to a photo-shoot” one of the members yelled as he knocked my door.

“I’m coming!” I yelled back. It was nice having some alone time the last few day but I guess it’s time for the busy schedule to start.

I quickly walked out of my room and ran behind the rest of the members as they made their way out.

“So what’s this photo-shoot about?” I asked no one in particular.

“It’s for some magazine” Jongup called out.

I quietly followed them in the car and didn’t say anything on the way over.

“Well here we are” the manager hyung called out as we got the building.

“Wow, this is a big building” Youngjae said as we got out of the car.

We all walked in not sure where to go as we waited for manger-hyung to park the van.

“Zelo? Is that you?” I heard a voice call out.

I slowly turned around to be shocked at who I saw.

“Il Woo-ssi?” I asked as I saw him standing in front of me.