What?

But I Love You

Aishh! I knew I should have gotten someone to be my tour guide. I can't believe I've been in this huge city for less than 2 hours and I've already gotten myself lost. This would only happen to me.

It didn't matter though. I had always wanted to come to Japan. Everytime I saw the wonderful places on TV, or hear about people coming here it sounded amazing. I had originally wanted to come here when I graduated High School. Several things stopped me, but what made it take 2 years to get here was saving enough money to be able to fully enjoy my stay.

2 weeks. That's how long I had to come and have fun.

Although all the sights around me were great, I still had to look for the hotel in which I'd be staying at. I was determinde to make it on my own for these 2 weeks. I was 20, and I'd finally be able to prove to everyone that I'm not a little kid anymore.

I grabbed my map out of my purse and started walking straight ahead. I was beginning to think that I knew how to get there when I hit something hard. I closed my eyes, ready for the ground to hit me. All of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I quickly opened my eyes to see what, or rather who it was. I looked up to see a tall, curly headed blonde guy smiling sheepishly at me. "Sorry" was all he said when he quickly realized how awkward we both looked standing there.

He quickly let me go, and didn't realize that I was still leaning backwards until he heard me let out a scream.

"Ow!" I yelled out. When I looked up, I noticed he was giving me his hand to help me up.

"Thanks and sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going", I told him, while looking at the ground too embarrassed to look him in the eyes.

I was wondering if he hadn't just walked away from me after helping me up since he wasn't saying anything. As I was about to look up, I heard a loud laugh. To my astonishment, I noticed he was holding his stomach trying to hold back his laughter. I didn't know what was so funny. I started to look around thinking he had spotted a clown or something of that sort. It was starting to irritate me, when he pointed at my pants. I wasn't sure what was so funny so I looked down.

I had just then noticed that I had fallen into a puddle of mud. The whole back and sides of my pants were covered by mud!

"Sorry, I just can't stop laughing!" he said.

I had to admit, it was funny. These things happen to me all the time. I should already be used to it, which explains why I didn't even notice that happening to me.

I waited for him to calm down.

When he finally had a good enough laugh about it, I thanked him again for kinda helping me.

"Annyeong, I'm Zelo", he said to me while holding out his had for me to shake.

~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait guys. Will try to update as often as I can. So what did you guys think of it so far? I know, kinda slow. I'll make the next chapter more interesting. Promise! Leave me feedbacks, I'll greatly appriciate them. Thanks!