Chapter 13

All My Life

Me+U


(Jessica POV)

"Come on Jess, don't be such a party pooper!" Amber whined as I took away her bottle of beer.

"No means no! Amber you're drunk!" I flicked her forehead and sighed, "I can't believe Victoria let you drink."

"I am not drunk, sure you're all blurry, but that doesn't mean anything." She lightly pinched my cheek.

"Oh really?" I pushed her away lightly, only to have her come right back.

"See only a little tipsy, you push me and I'll come right back." She grinned "Come on Jess, read the atmosphere~ I already put the maknaes to bed, let your hair down have some fun!" 

"You're going to regret all of this in the morning, you do realize that right?" I crossed my arms.

She took back her beer, taking a sip from it "That's probably true, but morning's a long time away." Amber grabbed my arm and led me to the kitchen "Let's get you something to drink." 

After rummaging in the fridge she handed me a bottle of some random beer.

I scoffed "I'm only worth some cheap beer?" 

"You were the one that didn't want people to get drunk..." She returned my scoff before yelling at Sooyoung "Soo! Do we still have that red wine?" In seconds, a bottle was thrown into the kitchen without another word. 

To be honest, I was kind of impressed, for drunken people they have good aim and skills still. Have they really been drinking since this afternoon? "Amber are you really drunk?"

"Tipsy, not drunk" She handed me a glass with the wine and poured herself one as well. "Enjoy." We did a toast when Tiffany suddenly ran in, dragging Taeyeon behind her. 

"OH MY GOD JESSI! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT TAEYEON JUST ASKED ME!" Her face was already red from all of her alcohol consumption, as was Taeyeon's, although she probably had a different reason...

Amber spoke up before me "Did she ask you to be her girl already?"

"SPOT ON AMBER! LEMME GIVE YOU A KISS AS A PRIZE~" Tiffany made kissy lips and grabby hands at Amber, who quickly ran away "Jessi, you won't mind right?"

I was shocked "Why should I care?"

"Oh come on Jessi, I'm pretty sure most of the people in the company know about you two knuckleheads." TIffany suddenly began to talk like a wise grandmother. "You kids are so in love that you're confused, lost; that's why you said yes to Donghae, you wanted to prove to yourself that your feelings for her were something else, just a little sister right? Well you're wrong; we've seen the way you look at her." She watched me with her knowing, yet intoxicated eyes. 

"The way she looks at you too." Taeyeon stood up from the floor "The way she cares for you, worries day and night about your condition, how she calls you princess."

"Why should that last part matter? She calls Nana and Krystal that too..." I put my head down.

Taeyeon pat my back "Have you seen the difference between the ways she says it? With Nana she has an older, protective sibling vibe; Krystal, how could I describe it? It's like she doesn't want her to feel the harshness of the world. With you, there's just so much affection and protectiveness behind it, but you're just so used to it, that you don't notice it anymore."

The couple left me absolutely dumbfounded, pouring me another glass before running off somewhere, maybe to offer even more people drunken, yet deep advice.

Next thing I know, I'm out of wine and the bottle's empty, so I get out of my seat and wander around the house. Seohyun and Yoona were in front of the TV, quietly eating fruit, cuddling. In the next room, everyone is playing beer pong, while Yuri is in the corner, mixing drinks and watching everyone. I walked over and sat on the chair in front of the little bar. "What are you doing?"

She seemed surprised "I should be asking you that, Amber was complaining about how you tried to steal her beer."

"Why aren't you drinking like the others?"

"You mean beside the maknaes?" Yuri just shrugged "I didn't want to, besides someone has to be responsible and make sure you guys don't hurt yourselves."

"How could we hurt ourselves? Amber's house is like baby friendly for some reason."

"So you didn't hear Soo hurt herself on the table?" 

"No, I don't think I even want to know."

"Good." She handed me a drink "Here try this, a friend of mine sent me the recipe, so I thought I'd try to make it."

I drank it slowly and turned to watch them play beer pong. "Is this what you've been doing the whole time?"

"Mhm. Amber ran in here trying to hide from Tiffany, too bad she chose the worst hiding spot ever." 

"Where'd she hide?"

"That drunk just went under the table."

"You mean the one right in front of the door?"

"Yeah, it was the closest place to hide." I could tell she was shaking her head and smiling.

"Amber can be so stupid sometimes." I guess Amber heard me because she made her way over to the bar.

"Jessica~ I have something to tell you." She grabbed onto my shoulders "Like for serious." 

"Go on..." I looked at her.

"I like you." She smiled one of those smiles that melted even the coldest of hearts. "So much I'll even give you a ~"

I froze as Sooyoung and Hyoyeon simply laughed and put the music louder, whipping out their phones recording Amber's whole performance on me. Her jacket flew off, showing her slim build. 

Although she as drunk, her movements sloppy, she still managed to make my face as red as an apple; what can I say? Only a single person sober in the whole house (Minus the maknaes) and all they do is watch me get embarrassed by my (dare I say it) crush...

I managed to calm down enough to get my act together "Amber Josephine Liu, You've had too much to drink; I'm taking you to your room and you're going to go sleep."

She had a erted grin "Feisty, I like it." 

With the help of Yoona and Seohyun, I dragged Amber to her room and closed the door "Do you know how much trouble you cause for me?"

"Nope" Her grin reappeared "You want to tell me what I did wrong sunbaenim?"

"Everything"

"What can I do to make up for it then?"

"Nothing" I gulped, Amber was damn straightforward and cocky when she's drunk.

"Are you sure?" She grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed with her. "You said I'm going to sleep, care to join me?"

"Just go to bed." I tried to control my blush.


A/N: Amber what are you doing to Jessica!?