Chapter 11

All My Life

Now That you’re Gone


A/N: BabyJung and Sica's POV

It’s been a while since Amber left to stay in LA while her ankle heals; I can’t help but realize how different everything is without her, Victoria rambles in Chinese only to realize that none of us know what she’s saying, Sai always waits at the door when we practice in hopes of being the first one to greet her when she finally comes back. I think Jessica unnie is suffering the most though, she won’t show it, but I can tell she misses that dork.

But doesn’t everyone?

I mean, she’s super nice and funny and smart (even though she doesn’t look like it.) and she just cares about everyone, whenever me or the other members are sick, she goes out of her way to take care of us. It’s the same whenever any of our friends are sick also, Amber makes sure to make them soup, tea and goes out of her way when they demand something (like mangoes).

If Amber was a guy, I would totally go out with her, she would be the perfect guy ever, he would be the most handsome person ever; either that or he would be really girly and be super feminine.

Jessica should ask her out already, if she doesn’t, I might just be really flirty with Amber to get them jealous.

That’s what I do best; make the girl jealous so the guy can make it up to her and they live happily ever after, that’s mostly the reason why people that don’t know me call me a , they don’t know the real reason behind all of that ‘flirting’.


Sometimes I wonder what she’s doing, that stupid dork accidentally left her phone her in Korea, she told us not to send it to her because that would be a waste of money. I don’t know why she would say that, if me or Jessica unnie ever forgot our phone we would go crazy.

I want Amber to be back here in Korea, I want my llama slave to be back to do stupid things for me.

I sighed and rolled to the other side of the bed; it seems so much bigger now that you’re gone.


“Kwon Yuri! Give that back!” My scream probably woke up the entire dorm.

“Sica, I need it for a photo shoot. Please, just for one day.”

“No!” I snatched it out of her arms and went into my room.

Amber, come back soon…I miss you, so, so much.

Everyone acts differently now that you’re gone, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona have been even more childish, Taeyeon is acting like a bigger ert than ever before. Did you really have that much of an impact on them? They’re saying I’m like that too, ever since you left, I’ve been a bigger ice princess.

F(x) is really different without you also, the girls don’t seem to be as happy anymore, but I can tell that they’re trying really hard to be strong without you.

Instead of performing Nu ABO, they’re doing Mr. Boogie; Sulli’s doing your part really well, she’s doing the best she can.

Out of all the girls, I think Soojung is the one that’s taking your leave the hardest, I feel bad for Sulli, she’s been the one my sister has been taking out all her sadness on. She seems almost as cold as me; some reporters have been calling her out again for it too. I heard her crying on your bed the other night, we were both thinking the same thing…it just feels a lot emptier without you.

Sai is treating me a lot better, I always go to the dorm to visit him and the girls, and he’s always sitting beside me or on my lap, accepting the treat and toys I buy for him now.

I think that’s the only slightly good thing about you not being here…my heart isn’t always beating so loudly anymore, I don’t feel confused.

Now that you’re gone, I can only say I miss you, please hurry and come back to me; to us.


A/N: Baby Jung, do you have a slight crush on that llama?! Oh no!

2 updates in a day! Hope you enjoyed!