Chapter 9*

All My Life

Someday


 I quickly unlocked the door and stumbled in, my friends pushing me inside to escape the cold night air. Once inside, they stripped off all of their jackets, hats and gloves.

As soon as all of their extra clothing was off, they ran off to their usual places to look for food, snacks or games. Jessica pulled me into my bedroom and made me sit down on the bed. "Amber..." Jessica played with her hands "I don't know what to tell you."

I made her sit next to me "Tell me everything, I'm here for you." Donghae hyung, you better not have hurt unnie....

"Short story short, everything was fine at first, we had small arguments, but doesn't every couple? Then one night he was just really drunk and brought home some random girl... after that, we stopped dating for a while. Then he begged me to take him back, saying that he would never do something that stupid again. But time and time again, it just kept happening. Then one day..." Jessica voice broke off.

"Jessica, tell me, what did he do to you?" I squeezed her hand.


I got up quickly and put my jacket and helmet back on, "I'll be right back, I forgot that I had something to do." After making sure Jessica stopped crying and was asleep on the bed, I carefully snuck out before the other girls noticed.

Hyung...I can understand that people make mistakes, but what you did...

I raced to the Super Junior dorm and started to bang on the door, Heechul opened the door and fell back when I almost hit him "Where's Donghae?" I helped my friend off of the floor.

Just then, he walked outside of his room "Heechul, what's wrong?" He rubbed his eyes when he saw me. "Oh! Amber~ How are you?"

"You!" I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and punched him "She should've never taken you back after all those things you did to her!"

Heechul pulled me off of him while the rest of the group came out of their rooms. Donghae's’ nose was bleeding "I don't know what you're talking about Amber."

"Stop trying to act innocent! You hurt her in ways no one should ever be hurt Donghae!" I tackled him again "You're such a disgrace! She trusted you with all of her heart and you just hurt her like it was nothing! People look up to you! You are someone's idol, and you still act that way!" I kept hitting him, tears streamed down my face.

"Yi-Yun!" Hangeng hyung held me by the arms "I don't know what this is about, but you can't just beat him up!"

"Yes I can! It's what he deserves for hurting unnie!"

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk helped Donghae into a chair, while Kangin hyung carefully studied the both of us "Donghae, what did you do to Jessica?"

"Hyung! I didn't do anything! You're supposed to take my side!"

"Donghae, if you don't want to cooperate, we can let Amber do whatever she wants to you." Kangin turned to me "Don't you have a black belt in taekwondo? I would like to see your skills sometime."

Donghae was silent "...but I don't even remember doing anything wrong."

"That's the point hyung, you don't remember getting drunk and bringing home random girls, or forcing Jessica to have with you!"

The dorm was silent; all of its inhabitants were shocked. Siwon especially, "Donghae, that's terrible! She was the one who cared for you, and how did you repay her? By taking away her ity, that's one of the worst things you could ever do!"

"Hyung, Jessica might have forgotten the past for now, but if you ever get close to her again, I don't care if you're a part of Super Junior, you're dead meat." I glared at him and left their dorm. I could hear them scolding and questioning hyung.


By the time I got back the girls were starting to gather around the snacks and punishments for truth or dare, both Krystal and Jessica were nowhere to be found, so I snuck up behind Nana "Nana~ Where are your unnies? Jessica and Soojung?"

"Oppa!" She turned around and grabbed my face "Where'd you go? Unnies are waiting for you in your room!"

"I was just dropping something of really quickly..." I patted the younger girl on the head when I noticed something "Wait, what you mean they're waiting for me in my room?"

She pushed me away "Oppa! Just go!"


I knocked on the door before entering the room, just because it's my house doesn't mean I shouldn't have any manners. "Soojung, Jessica? What'd you guys want?" I looked around the room before my eyes noticed to bodies hugging each other on my bed.

I waited five minutes for the siblings to get up, but since they didn't, I did the only thing that would wake them up "Cucumbers"

They jumped up groggily and glared at me, the temperature of the room dropping to subzero temperatures. "Nana said you two were waiting for me in my room, what's up?"

Krystal rolled off of the bed and pinched my arm before walking out of the room, leaving me alone with her sister. "Carry me." Jessica stretched out her arms waiting for me.

"Is that really all you wanted me to do?" I grinned and knelt down so she could get on my back. Once her arms were wrapped around me, I stood up and walked out of my room, ignoring Yuri and Sooyoung's snickering, letting the older girl off on the couch.

"Are you guys done getting ready for Truth or Dare?" I sat beside Jessica.

Tiffany clapped her hands together "Oh Yes, lover boy, and the stakes are on for tonight." Taeyeon brought out three bottles of wine, which were probably extremely alcoholic.

"We present to you! Truth or Dare: Special Girl's Night Edition!" Hyoyeon, Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung yelled.

"You guys realize we're underage?"

"In France, the legal drinking age is 16" Seohyun spoke up.


We were gathered around an empty bottle of coke and sat down, quickly going over the rules they made up while I was gone.

"As long as you're doing what you're told to do, you'll be fine." Tiffany just waved off the other rules as unimportant before spinning the bottle. It spun around about 10 times before finally landing on Yuri.

"Give me a dare, Fany~" Yuri grinned.

"I dare you to do a striptease for 5 minutes! The circle is your stage~" Tiffany beamed

My mouth dropped at her statement and Jessica and Krystal quickly covered my eyes, making Yuri frustrated. "Is my body really that ugly? You sisters sure are harsh."

When I was able to see again, Yuri didn't have her shirt on anymore, and sighed before spinning the bottle. Once it stopped, Yuri snickered "So Yoong, what's your choice?"

"Dare! Double dare!"

" Seohyun's foot." Yuri shrugged.

Yoona doubled over laughing "Unnie! That's so random!"

"Shut up and do It!"


Ten minutes later, Nana spun the bottle and had it land on me. "Oppa! Truth or Dare?"

"Give me my dare." As soon as I spoke, Yuri and Sooyoung were whispering into Nana's ears.

"I like that one!" Nana smiled innocently at me "Oppa, I dare you to run around the block in your underwear, and if you don't make it back in 4 minutes, you have to do it again."

"Are you serious?" My jaw dropped.

"I'm going to start timing you in 15 seconds, so you better hurry." Yuri grinned. In record breaking time, I stripped off all of my clothes and ran out the door barefooted, hoping that none of the neighbors decided to go out for a stroll.

Even when playing basketball with my cousins, I never had to run that fast, for such a distance. By the time I was back inside my house, my face was drenched in sweat and I was huffing and puffing, not bothering to put on any other clothes. I stumbled beside Jessica, who placed a blanket on me and looked over at Yuri and Nana "Did I make it?"

"...you did." Both Yuri and Nana looked over at the clock and pouted.

After a few minutes, my breathing was under control again and Seohyun and Sunny were helping me back into my clothes, the others were too busy laughing to help. Once I was seated again, I spun the bottle and laughed at Nana's facial expression when she saw it was her.

"Truth or dare princess?"

"Truth." Nana scrunched her nose.

"Who do you like better? Your Jessica unnie, or me?"

"Unnie of course!"

I leaned on Jessica "Nana~ You're so mean." I stuck my tongue out at the younger one "At least your unnie likes me better than you."

Jessica flicked my forehead "I actually don't."


I rolled over to my phone and checked my phone for the time.

Currently: 12:34 am.

5 unread messages.

Hae: Amb, please please please meet me at our spot. I'll be there at 10

Hae: Can you at least respond so I know you're goin?

Hae: I know I've done wrong, but we can at least talk about it...

GorJess: Turn your phone off, it keeps waking me up

Vic: Stop texting, we're trying to sleep.

I looked over at the two girls, knocked out just like everyone else, their phones were still gripped tightly in their hands. I watched my friends lay unmoving on the floor and stood up, I might as well get ready for the day ahead. I changed into a clean pair of shorts and sweater and locked the door behind me. After stretching out my arms and legs briefly, I set off on my usual running route, making sure to steer clear of any alleys.

By the time I got back, the girls were slowly starting to wake up, yawning widely with their hair all over the place. I closed the door and noticed something was off, so I began to count all the girls. "Where's Nana and Jessica?"

"They're taking a bath together!" Taeyeon pouted "They wouldn't let us join..."

"Calm down there byuntae, I didn't need to know that last part...I'm gonna go shower really quickly, I have to meet up with someone, but do you guys want to go do something afterwards?"

"DATE!" Tiffany waved her hand at me "Take Jessi on a date!"

I immediately regretted asking my friends and hid my face in my hands "Even if I did, she probably wouldn't want to go...she just sees me as a little sister."

Sooyoung smirked "You do not know how wrong you are, young grasshopper."

"Ahh! Whatever." I blushed.


I lazed on my bed for an hour, listening to the antics of my friends outside my room, not bothering to check who or what they were focusing all of their attention on. My phone began to go off, so I slipped on some pants and a collared shirt, making sure to put on a hat and a pair of sunglasses before leaving my room.

"Don't break anything, I'll be back later. I'm meeting up with someone."


Before going inside, I checked to see if any paparazzi were behind, once the coast was clear I walked inside the small building. "Hae, what do you want?"

"I want my friends back Amber, you and Jessica are some of the greatest people in my life and now, you're both gone."

"Hyung, I'm still not ready to forgive you yet, maybe someday soon, but just not now." I turned to leave when he stopped me

"Amb, wait!" He held out a box "This was your present, you know, for debuting and your birthday is in a few days."

"Hyung..."

"Don't worry, I understand." He gave me a small smile before handing me the box and returning to his spot on the couch.


After our small talk, I went straight home and opened my present on the couch, ignoring the questions from my friends. A small yelp was heard from the inside and I picked up the small puppy, the most precious looking thing we've ever seen. I brought the small dog to my face and our eyes locked "You look like a Sai" the animal happily barked at its name and set it down on the carpet.

All of us were scattered on the floor, playing and calling out to my new dog, making him familiar to his surroundings when the front door opened, Jessica sluggishly walking inside when Sai started to bark at her.

"Oh my GOD! Why is there a dog in here? Someone help." Jessica ran over to the couch with the small puppy chasing right after her.

"I don't think Sai likes our Jessicat!" Hyoyeon and Yuri grinned "Who would've known? Dogs really don't like cats."

"Yah! Help me!"

I picked up Sai and put him near Jessica, hoping that the two wouldn't hate each other. As soon as he was beside her, Sai climbed onto her lap and barked happily, her hand.

"I guess that's a happy ending"


Everyone went home an hour after because of their schedule, so I lay on the couch with Sai sitting on my stomach.

"Someday, I'll have the guts to say those three words. Someday I'll forgive Hae, but someday is such a rough estimate...what do you think Sai?" The puppy looked up at me. "I know, but maybe all of that pain will be worth it someday. That's the day I'll be happiest."


Ayo wassup?~ An update for you lovely readers! Thank you all for subscribing, reading and commenting! <3

Might not update soon, I'll slowly write bits of the next chapter when I have time, but I'll add another side story-ish, a valentine's day poem for my english class.