07

Obstacles Of Love ♡

guys i'll be skipping quite a number of stuff to make this story more interesting so... :D lol dun hate me! >< 

--

Woohyun fiddled with his phone while waiting for Naeun to be dismissed from her class. They were meeting in the garden, a rather quiet area for couples and students who like to have some personal space. 

"Sorry Woohyunnie! You see, this evil teacher Mdm Jang decided to ask me some questions and the whole class was relying on me. If I got it wrong, the whole class will be dismissed 5 mins late. And sadly I got it wrong. Urgh!" Naeun pouted while playing with her hair. 

*Isn't it obvious its because you're stupid?* Woohyun thought while faking a smile, scratching the back of his neck. 

"Oh? Anyway, I've something to tell you. Please don't get all dramatic and start sobbing after this." Woohyun smiled. Naeun rolled her eyes and huffed, "What? That you're going to break up with me? That's impossible. So I won't sob, don't worry Woohyunnie." 

"Well you guessed it right. Should I give you a prize?" Woohyum smiled again. Naeun gave him the most dramatic gasp and started playing with her tongue (A/N A habit she always does when she's pissed off in this story!) 

"Are you sure, Nam Woohyun? You're giving up on a perfect girl for who? Can't you see I'm exactly that perfect girl you need?" Naeun scoffed while Woohyun just shake his head repeatedly. 

"I'm sure. To be honest,  I can't see. Maybe you ain't that perfect like what you think haha. Actually I do have reasons." Woohyun pointed out, enjoying the look on Naeun's face. He knew Naeun was pissed, in fact, very. 

"Oh really? What's the reason? That you found a girl to be your lifetime partner? I just don't get how your taste can get so bad, Hyunnie. I mean.. aren't you afraid of my fanboys? They might diss over you everyday!" Naeun said seriously while playing with her fingers. 

"Why are you so smart? Basically I'm having a fiancee and I'm not afraid. The fanboys you actually have are like what? Even two of my hands can count. I've like maybe 4 times the number of fans you have." Woohyun said proudly, looking at Naeun who was obviously defeated. 

"Urgh. Whatever, airhead. You're going to regret so much. By the way, who's this fiancee you're having?" Naeun retorted, placing her hands on her hips. 

"I can see that you are very interested huh? You know Hyuna?" Woohyun replied while Naeun was giving the 'what the ' look.

"You're choosing her over me? You must be drunk. Are you having a hangover?" Naeun replied sarcastically, shaking her head continuously. 

*Why am I always losing to that despite like..changing my looks and doing all those ridiculous stuff?!* Naeun thought while rolling her eyes again. 

"I'm definitely not having a hangover. Listen carefully, I've never ever liked you in my whole life and nobody is going to change that fact. " Woohyun muttered, walking away. No correction, fistpumping in the air that he finally got rid of Naeun. 

*I'm going to revenge. Definitely. Kim Hyuna. Nam Woohyun. You're getting this!* Naeun thought while heading to the washroom to refresh herself up. 

"Woah! Finally! I got rid of that annoying !" Woohyun mumbled while heading to the Infinite table in the cafeteria. They were so popular as kingkas that they even own a table of their own. Nobody, yes, nobody ever dared to sit at that table except queenkas and kingkas. But as per normal, each 'group' have their own table so almost nobody heads towards the Infinite table. 

"Yo Woohyun? How's your date with Naeunnie~ I heard you two were talking in the garden aye?" Dongwoo fistpumped him while doing a brotherly hug. 

"Naeunnie? Probably the most gross nickname I've ever came across. I just broke up with her. Aren't you guys happy?" Woohyun chuckled while some of the Infinite members were giving him an 'are you sure' look. Others were busy eating their lunch. 

"Come on. In this world, there's so many different type of specimens? I've known so many that's prettier and cuter than her. Not to mention, less annoying." Woohyun pointed out while Sungyeol immediately splat his Milo out. 

"Oh my gosh Hyung you made my day." Sungyeol laughed, ignoring the trouble he had brought upon his uniform and the table. 

"Eww Sungyeol next time swallow your drink before laughing." Hoya teased, obviously disgusted with Sungyeol. He was known as the Infinite's choding for his epic and weird actions, but Hoya just insisted that he was being an alien, not even supposed to be a human. 

"Actually Woohyun, I've a feeling what you last said was meant for someone eh? Should I wild guess the person's name or should you be honest with us?" Sunggyu smirked while the Infinite guys were cheering, they knew exactly what was Sunggyu thinking. 

"Aish fine! Don't you think Hyuna is so much better? I mean..she's everything..I..need" Woohyun pouted shyly, he was glad he revealed the truth, but was also afraid Hyuna doesn't have the same feelings he has for her. 

"Aish hyung of course! She's hot, pretty, cute, smart, at least smarter than Naeun and talented!" Sungjong praised, receiving glares from Woohyun.

"Don't praise her so much. She's mine." Woohyun retorted, once again, Sungyeol splatted out his drink again. 

"Oh my gosh Hyung! Stop saying all these cheesy stuff hahaha!" Sungyeol laughed again. 

"LEE SUNGYEOL I SUGGEST A DRINKING LESSON FOR YOU! DON'T LAUGH WHEN YOU DRINK. DON'T DRINK WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO LAUGH! URGH!" Hoya yelled, receiving laughters back. 

*I wonder how's Hyuna going on with Hyunseung...* Woohyun thought while checking his phone for any notifications. 

--

"Hyuna, you are not eating?" Dongwoon asked for the third time while Hyuna just sighed. She was feeling weird. She knew she was obviously hungry but couldn't bring herself to eat. Maybe lost of appetite. 

"Oh? So desperate for private talks with me?" Hyunseung muttered while smirking. The whole table was only left with the two of them.

"Crazy.. Who want to talk to you.." Hyuna mumbled while staring at her phone, she was wondering how's Woohyun and Naeun going on.

"So.. when's your wedding? Remember to invite me." Hyunseung faked a smile. *Why am I being like this* He thought while biting on his food. 

"I was arranged to be his fiancee. Did you really thought I was like, forcing him to do so?" Hyuna asked seriously. 

"I've sure thought so. You're obsessed with love." Hyunseung replied casually, he knew confessing now was going to be a epicly fail confession. 

"Psh. Unlike you, flirting around. You should go and find your true love!" Hyuna chirped, ignoring the death glare shot by Hyunseung. 

*Yeah. So smart of you. What's the point when the person I like is you?* Hyunseung thought while giving Hyuna the death glare.

"Haha. No thanks. Focusing on a girl truthfully is not my type. I'm more supportive in friends with benefit." Hyunseung huffed, sighing. He sure had seen tons of chicks that's prettier than Hyuna, cuter than Hyuna. But somehow, his heart refuse to give up on Hyuna. Maybe he's really in love with her. 

"Hah. Actuallly, thanks Hyunseung. I really have to thank you. Although we were like in a relationship for how many days? Maybe just a week. But you definitely had helped me alot. I'm really sorry for.. ending this relationship so soon?" Hyuna smiled as she placed her hand on top of Hyunseung's. 

"Yah don't use this chance to take advantage of me!" Hyunseung teased, smiling at Hyuna. He hated Hyuna. For making him fall in love with her so deeply and then telling him she has a fiancee. But.. he can't bring himself to. 

"Who wants to..." Hyuna rolled her eyes. *Why am I so concerned about him.. suddenly?* Hyuna thought while looking at Hyunseung who was already messaging some chicks if they were free tonight. 

"Yah are you planning to go clubbing again?" Hyuna asked casually, kinda of in a jealous tone. 

"Of course. Why? Interested?" Hyunseung joked, knowing Hyuna will never go to clubs. She might look like she's definitely experienced in clubbing, in fact, she's totally not. Just seeing the image of a girl and a guy grinding openly in clubs will make her feel uncomfortable. 

"You know the obvious. I don't go clubbing." Hyuna sighed. Although she would die to go clubbing, she knew better than anybody. No way is she going to let herself be stared or touched by those ert looking boys. 

"You should. You've the curves every boy is dying for to touch." Hyunseung replied casually, gaining a smack from Hyuna.

"Yah! Are you crazy? I might have the curves but...I... aish..." Hyuna retorted, flustered. She was blushing from the comment Hyunseung had randomly said. 

"Haha, you're really adorable. I see Woohyun there, maybe you should talk to him? Ciao~ I'm going." Hyunseung pinched her nose while walking casually towards the Beast boys. 

*Just in one day I praised her so much..I must be really crazy..* Hyunseung thought, looking at Hyuna who looked lost. 

Hyunseung stared blankly at the text Jiyong just texted him, he was starting to hesitate, normally in the past, he would definitely reserve himself as 'Attending' but now, he's not even sure. 

Seungie~ How's life? Opening a party over my club tonight, interested aye? Finding some hotties to go.. Give me some suggestions! Cya there.

He then typed gracefully with his flexible fingers, sending the message back. 

Haha :) Good. No thanks. Not interested in hotties from clubs anymore. Sorry~ Maybe next time? (: Enjoy. 

*I can't believe how obsessed I am over Hyuna* Hyunseung thought while tossing the phone back into his pocket. 

--

"Oh? Woohyunnie, someone is here~" Dongwoo sang in a weird tone while nudging Woohyun who was busy stealing chips from maknae Sungjong. 

"Where?" Woohyun replied, mouth full of chips, surprised to see Hyuna.

"Oh hi!" Woohyun waved shyly, embarrassed at himself for showing Hyuna his image few seconds ago. 

"I think they need some private time." Myungsoo coughed, grabbing the other members somewhere else. 

"Uh.. hi.. haha.." Hyuna waved back, blushing, not sure why is she blushing though. 

"So.. how was Hyunseung's reaction?" Woohyun asked randomly, looking at Hyuna who was frowning. 

"I don't know.. He's weird..He praised me..And..I don't know..But he don't seem somewhat affected. He's even going clubbing tonight." Hyuna scoffed at the thought of his playboy image. 

"Haha. He's cool." Woohyun commented, causing Hyuna to pull his hair. "Ouch! What was there for?" 

"That's so not cool. Don't ever be like that." Hyuna mumbled, rolling her eyes. Woohyun smiled at her reaction, she was definitely adorable. 

"Anyway, how's Naeun's reaction? I'm curious." Hyuna swiftly changed the topic, staring at the ground. 

"Haha. I bet with you that you will definitely laugh at her reaction. So she was late and explained that the reason why she was late was because the teacher asked her some questions and the whole class would rely on her if they can dismiss at the actual time or late by 5mins, and unfortunately due to her poor IQ, they were dismissed late. And I explained to her I was going to break up with her, and you know what's her reaction? She went all like, "Why? Ain't I perfect?" I'm all like, "No . You're not."" Woohyun said seriously, chuckling after realising how he phrased his words.

"Haha. She's interesting." Hyuna commented, giggling. "Anyway, are you free tonight?" Hyuna asked casually, hoping he is. 

"Yeah. Why?" Woohyun nodded his head while waiting for Hyuna to reply.

"Let's..go..change my innocent real image?" Hyuna asked nervously. Woohyun who was slightly air headed, tilted his head in confusion.

"Meaning..let's have a makeover for both me and you." Hyuna replied. "What? I need one?" Woohyun asked, pointing his index finger at himself. 

"Yeah! A fun one." Hyuna smiled as both of them strolled back to their class. 

*I'm going to.. be more mature..I have to..in order to go clubbing..* Hyuna thought, not sure why did she even want to go clubbing. Maybe because of Hyunseung? 

--

:D HI GUYS! I'M TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH MAKING THIS CHAPTER! AHAHA. BECAUSE.. IDK LOLOL XD. Maybe this is slightly longer than other chapters? :D Ps, Hyuna's going to have a slight makeover! Just imagine her current look.. 

somewhere like this.. while woohyun's might be somewhere here..

:D wait till the next chapter! comments/subscribers/readers(silent or not) are loved! <3