05

Obstacles Of Love ♡

Woohyun POV 

"Hey. I've the keys to my car today. Let's head to the parking lots." I took her bag as she was listening to her own music. 'Aish.. This girl..' I thought while shaking my head. 

"Yah!" I tried shouting but to no avail, she's still busy listening to her music. 'This should be the last straw' I smirked while pulling one side of her earphone down. 

"What are you trying to do?!" She glared at me as she finally stopped her music. "Me? Tried to call out for someone for exactly two times but that someone did not even listen, in fact, she would rather hear her own songs than me talking." I replied sarcastically while she looked rather embarrassed. 

"Sorry..You see..I can't help but blast my ears with songs! I feel so weird like going to your house and seeing my mum with your father talking..'' She replied while curling her fingers. 

"To be honest, same here. But what can we do? You know my father is the type of person who don't likes it when people don't follow his orders.." I shrugged while opening the car door for her. 

"Yeah, let's just naturally let everything happen. Who cares?! We are gonna stay just like this!" She exclaimed while looking around my car. 

'I wished our relationship could be one level higher..' I thought while smiling at her, randomly shuffling the music player, wishing the songs played would not be any thing to do with love. 

As if my wish had not only not been fulfilled, consequences were given. It was exactly a love song, instead, the song name itself is 'Love Song' by Big Bang. 
*A/N HAHAHAH YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE XDD 

'What?! Woah my music player really likes playing games with me.' I thought while starting the engine to drive off. Throughout the journey, I would take some glances towards Hyuna, she looked rather bored and would occasionally just scroll up and down her phone. 

"Pabo, you could have tell me that you are bored." I looked at her as she just puff her cheeks up and shake her head. "No need the trouble Mister," She gave me her eyesmile as I grin back at her. 

Finally, we reached my house and she immediately opened the car door. I laughed as I took back my car key and got out of the car door. 

-- 

Hyuna POV 

Once we reached his house, I opened the car door without even thinking. To be honest, I missed his house. Not the size of his house but the warmth I had received in his house. Everything was totally fine until Naeun came in .. our lifes.. 

Flashback ; 

"Woohyunnie! Guess what?!" I sat on his lap as he kissed my nose slightly. 

"Yeah? You finally decided to marry me?" He joked while I smacked his chest, actually I was blushing like crazy. 

"Nope! My best friend had came back to Korea! She's call Naeun! She's rather pretty as well!" I his hair as he hugs me tightly towards his chest.

"I don't care about her." He took my hands as we interlocked both of our fingers. 

"Yah! Why are you such a big meanie?!" I pouted while flicking his forehead with my fingers. 

"Hah. Because the thing that only matters the most to me is you. No girls other than you deserve my concern." He kissed my lips while I kissed back shyly.

 

'I was rather .. stupid..If only I didn't even introduced Naeun to him' I thought while running towards his house main door to catch up with him. 

"Slowpoke!" He teased me while I just glared at him. Once he opened his house door, I was still shocked at how his house did not have even a slight change. Even the pictures that contained me and him..only.. 

Maybe because he saw me staring at the pictures, he immediately pulled me away and went up his room. "Sorry Hyuna-yah.. I didn't have the time to clear the pictures away.." He apologised while I just stared at him blankly. 'You mean..If you had the time, the pictures would be in the rubbish bin earlier?' I thought while registering what he is trying to say, still, I did not want to let my curiosity down. 

"So..you would have throw it if you had the time..?" I questioned him slowly, not sure if I should have asked him so. But since I did, let him do the job by continuing it then. 

"No! You see.. I didn't really want to clear it as well.. Those memories were like the best I had in my whole life.. Sorry, actually I couldn't even forget about you over the times.. Especially the one where both of us had our first kiss together..'' He sighed while replying my question sadly. Let me be the honest freak, I couldn't forget him as well. I was so desperate to even find Hyunseung to be my fake boyfriend.. Suddenly, memories of the first kiss together brought me...

Flashback ; 

"Woohyunnie! I feel really happy being with you! It feels like.. exactly how a princess and a prince are together!" I exclaimed while holding hands with him, obviously oblivious to the people around us. 

"Me too! It feels like the whole world had stopped just to see the two of us happily together isn't it?! Let me bring you to this shop where lots of couple had been to!" I nodded my head as both of us dashed pass few roads just to the shop he was talking about. 

I pouted once I reached, it was rather a small shop. It was kinda squeezy too. Hard to say that many couples had been there. "Woohyunnie are you sure? Maybe the shop had moved or something!" I nudged him while he shook his head confidently. 

"No! I swear this is the place where couples.. no.. innocent couples come!" He brought me in while I was totally shocked. There was a big variety of accesories... from rings to bracelets, even necklaces and bangles...

"Woah!" I exclaimed while browsing through the whole shop. Still, I was a little curious about what he meant. Innocent couple? 

"Anyway, what do you mean by innocent couple? We are innocent?" I asked while he just smiled widely. 

"Uhh.. we haven't kissed each other before right?! That's being innocent and pure!" He gave an example while I just nodded my head.. 

"What if .. I don't want us to be innocent?" I asked him while he gulped. "You sure Hyuna?" He gave me a worried look while I nodded my head again. 

He then whispered into my ears, "You sure you want our first kiss to be now?" I then smacked him and nodded my head once again. 

Suddenly, he went nearer and nearer towards my face, I closed my eyes as he planted a kiss on my lips softly. I then did the same to him and both of us went out of the shop, getting rid of the name 'Innocent Couple'. 

"Yah. Sorry for making you remember about all those past stuff.." He nudged me while I just shake my head, smiling at him. "So.. where's your father and my mother?" I asked him while he just gave me a 'i-don't-know' look. 

"Oh! You two are here? Why didn't the two of you tell me?" Woohyun's father asked as he smiled at the sight of both of us. 'Is it just me or he grew shorter? Nah I think it is because I grew taller' I thought while trying to control my laughter. 

"Hyuna-yah. Your mother and I was just talking about you just now. I didn't know the B2ST boys are so kind to you!" He told me while I just nodded my head. 

"Nae Abeoji [Father], ahh. Should I change my way of calling you or?" I asked politely while he just patted my head. 

"No dear, call me Abeoji." He replied while I just gave him a smile of mine. "Let's head towards our study room and discuss about some personal stuff" Woohyun's father ordered while me and Woohyun just followed behind. 

The fact that me and Woohyun might be each other's fiancee really struck me. Not that I don't want to, but the sudden decision is just too.. shocking. 

Nobody's POV 

As Woohyun and Hyuna were awkwardly sitting next to each other, facing their respectively father and mother, not knowing what to do, Hyuna's mother started the conversation. 

"The reason why we called you two here is to inform you guys that you two will be each other's fiancee..We know that the both of you like each other but because of some misunderstanding, that's why you two broke up right?" Hyuna's mother asked while Hyuna and Woohyun were giving each other the 'what-the-hell' look.

"Uhh.. mum? Are you sure? We're like too young to be each other's fiancee.. And what about Naeun? Hyunseung?" Hyuna asked while Woohyun just nodded his head, strongly agreeing.

"Hyunseung? Since when did you even like him? Are you sure you like him?" Hyuna's mother questioned back. 'Actually.. I would want to know Hyuna's response too..' Woohyun thought while playing with his fingers awkwardly. 

"Mhmm....Mum..." Hyuna tried to change the topic but seems to failed. ''Please speak the truth Miss Hyuna" Woohyun's father interrupted while Hyuna was hesitating whether to speak the truth, but she knew she can never lied to her mother sucessfully. 

"Okay.. You see.. Hyunseung is just my fake boyfriend.. I wanted Woohyun to be jealous and like..you know.. But if I were to tell Hyunseung that me and Woohyun are gonna be back together, isn't it sort of irony?" Hyuna asked while biting her lips. 'So they were never real..' Woohyun thought while trying his best not to smile. He was actually glad Hyuna was not in love with Hyunseung considering him not ever forgetting about Hyuna even though being with Naeun.

"Why didn't you tell me?! My son always thought you cheated on him that's why he was Naeun's 'boyfriend'! I don't care. No way that red head is going to be the mediator of the two of you." Woohyun's father slammed the table hard enough and left the room angrily. 

"Hyuna, stay here with Woohyun okay? I'm going to make peace with his father.." Hyuna's mother immediately left the room, leaving the two of them alone - again. 

"Sorry Woohyun.. I didn't want to make things like this.." Hyuna sighed while keeping her head low. 

"No.. Its never your fault. Its my fault for believing Naeun.. I should have know that she is just acting kind to gain my trust." Woohyun ensured Hyuna while her hair. 

"So... what should we do now?" Hyuna asked while looking at Woohyun, feeling her heartbeat going faster and faster seconds by seconds. 

"You are just going to try to break things out with Hyunseung, while me, with Naeun okay? Let's see their reaction. Most likely Naeun's one will be more troublesome." Woohyun laughed as Hyuna just nodded her head. 

The feeling of hatred was soon gone between the two of them as they were busy thinking of ways to explain to both of their 'lovers'. 

-- 
 

read guys! ; 

PHEW! I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER! OMGG -CLAPS FOR MYSELF- XDD SORRY GUYS. NO 2HYUN THIS CHAP BECAUSE.. I WOULD LIKE TO FOCUS ON WOOHYUN MORE.. 

I actually sort of cried while typing the flashback and stuff.. Like.. imagine if such stuff did happened in your life, your best friend betraying you just to get the guy you're actually in a relationship with.. Isn't that super duper evil? >< Not that such stuff had occured to me before but I can totally relate 3 I know you guys might totally whine about how there's no 2Hyun and whyyyyyy is my update like sooooo slow but I pinky promise there will be 2Hyun okay?! xD Don't worry, this fanfic isn't coming to an end yet. There are more troublesome stuff waiting for you guys xP 

Next chapter might be more interesting, focusing on HyunaxHyunseung on WoohyunxNaeun. Let's check out their reactions! :D 

& pleaseee support Hyuna's new mini album, ! I've heard the songs even before Allkpop posted (ikr. its leaked yet i'm totally like listening but i was just too tempted) & I swear 'Unripe Apple' will be STUCK IN MY HEAD! The melody is soo adorable <3 llhoon's rap just made everything even better! 

(: Wait till the next update (Tomorrow will be the update of 'Deadly In Love With You') in few days time & feel free to leave your precious comments down (; 

-xx2HyunLuverxx-