09

Obstacles Of Love ♡

*Are my eyes playing a trick on me or what? That's Hyuna??!* Woohyun thought while regaining his composure. He was shocked. So shocked that his jaws can't help but be widened. 

"Yah. Am I that ugly? Pshh.." Hyuna looked at herself in the mirror, sort of smiling. She was pleased with her new makeover. 

"No! You look...beautiful.." Woohyun blushed at his own words, trying not to blush too hard. However, Hyuna spotted him blushing and started blushing too. 

"Thanks! You look handsome too! Let's go yeah?" Hyuna smiled, looking at Woohyun who was confused. "Nobody is going to pay?" 

"Pabo I've already paid earlier let's go." Hyuna grabbed his hands, bowing to the hairstylists and also the aunty that's cleaning up the salon and went towards their next stop. 

*They're cute.* The aunty thought while smiling at her phone, she had took a photo of them earlier when they were sitting together, flipping through the magazines. 

"Where should we go now?" Woohyun asked blurly, looking at Hyuna who was still smiling at her new hair. 

"Yah Kim Hyuna!" Woohyun shouted at Hyuna who was obviously startled. "What? Oh let's go find some fashionable clothes. We've to impress the whole school!" 

*What matters is if I can impress you..* Woohyun thought, smiling at Hyuna who was skipping her way towards some shops. 

"Hello Miss and Mister. What can we do for you? We're a shop that sells many types of clothes, especially trendy ones. Feel free to question ask upon any queries." The cute guy cashier said proudly, giving Hyuna a wink. Woohyun who had saw it, was obviously jealous but trying his best not to. 

"Uhh.. We will just look around. Thanks by the way!" Hyuna beamed, grabbing Woohyun by her side as they were looking through the clothes. 

"No problem. Miss, I think you will suit clothes that are sweet and cute. Do you want to take a look?" The cashier asked, getting out of his 'corner', walking towards Hyuna seeing there's no customers, besides they have another cashier over there. 

"Sure! What about him?" Hyuna asked, pointing at Woohyun. The guy cashier just smirked, looking at Woohyun from head to toes, casually replying, "He suits everything."

"By the way, my name is Baekhyun." The cashier shook Hyuna's hand friendlily without her permission.

"Oh? I'm Hyuna. He's Woohyun." Hyuna smiled, looking at Woohyun who was obviously disgusted by the cashier guy.

*Baekhyun or Bacon.. Whatever he is.. Get near Hyuna more and you shall die..* Woohyun thought, rolling his eyes at Baekhyun.

Hyuna and Woohyun took their seperate ways in the shop as it was categorized to two corners, Female and Male. Baekhyun obviously sticked to the Female side, giving Hyuna suggestions here and there. 

*My god.. This guy talks so much.. Next time I visit this shop I should bring some tape to tape up his mouth..* Hyuna thought, smiling at her evil plan, Baekhyun who thought otherwise, thought that Hyuna was finally interested in this particular outfit.

"Yes? You want to try it out? Sure, we have a fitting room right in front." Baekhyun smiled warmly, passing the outfit to Hyuna who was speechless, not wanting to embarrass herself, she went for the fitting.

*This stupid guy... Why would I want to try out this outfit..* Hyuna thought while taking out her clothes, wearing the outfit Baekhyun just passed to her.

*My god.. Did he take this out of purpose or something? The cutting is so low!* Hyuna thought while pulling the 'ribbon' of the shirt higher, not wanting anyone to see her cleavage, especially the Baekhyun guy.

"Stupid ert! Urgh!" Hyuna mumbled, getting out of the fitting room. Woohyun who was coincidentially waiting for the person in the waiting room to be done, not knowing is Hyuna, got shock at her outfit. 

"Yah. Did you do this in purpose to make me go hard?" Woohyun whispered to Hyuna who is currently smacking him.

"Hell no! This stupid Bacon guy just got to make me wear something like this! Urgh!" Hyuna muttered back, forging a smile. 

Woohyun then playfully winked at Hyuna, as if teasing her. "I won't mind though!" 

"Yah another ert!" Hyuna kicked his leg, pouting. "I'm going to look for more suitable clothes." 

"Arraseo." Woohyun kissed her cheeks, locking himself into the fitting room to change. 

*Why am I so..startled just by one kiss..* Hyuna thought, swallowed hard. 

"Wow Hyuna you look.. amazing!" Baekhyun his lips, looking at Hyuna who was dying to change her clothes. 

"Huh? Oh thanks.. Shouldn't I be changing back to my own clothes.." Hyuna mumbled, not knowing Baekhyun was his lips profusely.

"No! I'll be giving this outfit for free to you." Baekhyun requested, puffing his cheeks like a child. "What? But.." "No its okay! I insist." Baekhyun replied determinedly. 

*Anyway I'm n0t planning to wear this...* Hyuna thought, smiling at herself. As she chose few sets of clothes while waiting for Woohyun to be done, Baekhyun was busy thinking of a way to get Hyuna's number. 

Just then, Woohyun came out of the fitting room, also choosing some clothes for himself. They were both ready to leave after making their payments. 

"Hyuna ssi, may I have your number?" Baekhyun asked cutely, not wanting to get reject. 

"What?" Hyuna asked bluntly, not knowing what's Baekhyun up to. "Yah don't give" Woohyun whispered. 

"Oh because we are going to have this 25% off sale soon. I tend to help my boss collect the numbers of customers to inform you guys of it" Baekhyun lied, smiling at Hyuna who was obviously raising her eyebrows. 

"Oh really? Here it is." Hyuna then wrote down on a piece of post-it note, passing it to Baekhyun before getting out of the shop with Woohyun.

"Sehun ah! I just got a hot chick's number!" Baekhyun immediately dialed his best friend, Sehun and started bragging. 

-- 

"Yah why did you give him? Isn't it obvious enough he did that on purpose?" Woohyun sulked, crossing his arms. 

"Haha. I knew it. I just gave him since he's pretty cute. Don't worry. I'm not into him" Hyuna smiled, swaying Woohyun's hand around cutely. 

"Of course I am not worried! I'm just..." Woohyun paused, looking at Hyuna who was smirking. 

"Jealous aye?" 

--

SORRY GUISE FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER HAHA. XDD I FIND IT CUTE *_* I MEAN, IN THE END. 

XD I'LL STILL BE UPDATING TOMORROW! I'm going to try to make either one of my fanfics get more chapters first :3 And i chose this haha! :D don't worry, i'll be updating others too if possible. do check out my other fanfics! 

Btw, i'm actually surprised to see the number of views haha! Let's break 1000 before chapter 11! :3