08

Obstacles Of Love ♡

"So..I'll be fetching you up at 5pm yeah?" Woohyun asked for the fourth time, obviously nervous. It was his first time going out with Hyuna after their break-up, he can't help but think of the negative sides, like what if he..made it not fun or boring?

"Yup. You know my address right?" Hyuna asked, she felt weird not walking back with the Beast boys, but she surely did not want to upset Woohyun by rejecting him, anyway, their house was somehow near each other's, there's no reason for her to reject his offer.

"Of course! I'm not that old." Woohyun pouted, receiving a chuckle from Hyuna. "Okay. I'll see you in an hour time. Bye!" Hyuna waved while walking back on her own. 

*How should I impress her? Should I wear a handsome looking suit? No wait. What if the weather gets too hot? I'm going to look stupid.* Woohyun thought while walking towards his house. 

"I'm back!" Hyuna cheered, hoping for a response by her mother or her sister. "Oh hi unnie! You've got to see this!" Her sister, Bomi grabbed her hands, locking the both of them in their room.

"What? Where's umma?" Hyuna questioned, staring at her sister who was jumping up and down on the bed. "She went to our neighbour's house to chit chat, she said she was too bored at home.." Bomi mumbled while dancing around.

"I see. So what were you going to show me?" Hyuna asked casually, her sister was not exactly that pretty, but still good looking. She was 3 years younger than Hyuna, studying in a different school. Mainly because she wants to focus on Photography more that's why she did not went for the Music & Arts school Hyuna is in. 

"Look at this text message Sehun sent me!" Bomi squeaked, shoving her phone right in front of Hyuna, who was shocked. She knew that Sehun was a Kingka from their school and didn't expected Bomi to receive a text message from Sehun, especially since Bomi was just a 'nerdy' girl in her school.

"Hi bomi. I've heard about you from my friends that you're a big fangirl of me. thanks. you're rather special. mind letting me know more about you mhm? let's be friends eunggg? ^_^" 

"That's it?" Hyuna asked randomly, receiving a glare from Bomi. "Yah unnie! I know that's nothing to you.. But that's a big blast to me!" Bomi fangirled while hugging her phone tightly dramatically. 

"Haha no! I'm not saying that's nothing but..that doesn't means he is interested in you like how you are.. What if he is a bad guy or something? You definitely deserve a good guy unlike some bastards on street.." Hyuna replied warmly, smiling at her sister who is pouting. 

"Are you trying to say my Sehunnie is a bad guy? He's a kind baby!" Bomi defended, earning a smack in return. 

"Eww Bomi yah you better don't be those girls out there calling their boyfriends stuff like this. Its gross." Hyuna smirked, knowing that her sister have no choice but to nod her head. 

"Now go do your homework! I'll be showering and then heading out." Hyuna patted her head, giving her a hug. 

"Where? Can I go?" Bomi beamed, blinking her eyes. *I need to get out of this house urgh.. I'm so bored at home doing homework*

"No! Woohyun oppa is going with me." Hyuna huffed. "No wonder.. You don't want be to be the lightbulb eh? Haha alright! I won't interfere your date with Woohyun OPPA" Bomi said, emphasising on the word 'Oppa'. 

"Aish this girl.. Always teasing me.. Once she gets with her Sehunnie I will like no tomorrow.." Hyuna mumbled while heading to the bathroom. 

"Unnie! I heard that!" Bomi laughed upon seeing her sister gulping in embarrassment. 

*Unnie definitely deserve a guy like Woohyun...If I get with Sehunnie, me and unnie can do a cross date! Aww that's so adorable..* Bomi kept on fangirling over Sehun, ignoring the piles of homework on her table, in fact, in front of her. 

Ps; I'm not using APink's Bomi haha. I'm just randomly using a name. Just imagine this Ulzzang is her. :D

--

". I'm so ing late!" Hyuna muttered, running around the house. She had wasted too much time dolling herself up, hesitating whether to put a heavy makeup or slight makeup or no makeup. 

"Unnie! Mind your language! I'm still young!" Bomi yelled, laughing. She always love to sister, if that can actually be a hobby.

"Aish don't act like you're so young! I overheard you speaking vulgarities a few times too!" Hyuna defended herself, still running around, searching for her phone. 

*Finally I found my damn phone* Hyuna thought, wearing her sneakers, prepared to get out of her house. 

"Mhm Bomi, I'm going! Text or call me if anything goes wrong. I'll be back before 9!" Hyuna shouted at the top of her lungs before leaving her house. 

She was blushing at Woohyun who was already outside, smiling at her. "Sorry! I was..busy..running around the house." Hyuna made an excuse randomly. No way is she going to admit she had wasted her time dolling herself up, she did not want to sound like a girl who is afraid of showing her flaws out. 

"Haha, no problem. I heard you talking to your sister though. Your voice is pretty loud haha." Woohyun joked, glancing at Hyuna who looked extremely pretty in her outfit. 

A/N ; LOL guys I'm despo for some pics x) Just slightly imagine Hyuna wearing stuff like these. 

And not to mention Woohyun! xD ps; this guy is not woohyun in fact he's my boyfriend lol jk. an ulzzang. ;3

"Haha.. Let's go for our makeover!" Hyuna pushed him into the car before entering the car herself. Both of them talked about many random stuff such as tidbits they like, hairstyle they really want and jokes. 

"Wow. So here's where you were talking about?" Woohyun looked at the streets that were in front of them, they had just parked their car at the shopping mall carpark opposite the streets. 

"Yeah! I've heard they have the best fashion style and hair salons!" Hyuna puffed her cheeks, looking around. There were so many shops that they have no idea where should they start with. 

"Mhmm.. let's head for our hair first?" Woohyun suggested, receiving a thumbs-up from Hyuna. Once they got in, they were astonished by the different types of hairstyle the salon had for them. 

"What's the color rule for our school?" Hyuna asked Woohyun, flipping through the magazines that were showing the types of hairstyles they have for guys. 

"Uhh.. Anything but blue,pink and green?. That's all I know." Woohyun scratched his head, not really sure what type of hairstyle does he want. 

"Alright. You will get black while I will get brownish red or somewhere close to there." Hyuna replied casually, clearly stating how she wanted Woohyun to look like. 

*I just hope I will look good in it.. Hyuna ah.. Don't ruin my image..* Woohyun prayed, looking at the hairstylist who is smiling at him. 

"What about you, Miss?" Another hairstylist came and asked Hyuna who was tapping her fingers on the table. 

"Just give me something nice. Best if its somewhere near red and brown." Hyuna smiled, looking at Woohyun who was already having his hair cut. 

--

"Wow." Woohyun opened his eyes, shocked at his new appearance. 

As he was admiring his new look, his jaws widened at Hyuna's new look while his heart was thumping like crazy .. 

--

>< Cliffhanger guys! Hahah. By the way, I've an important announcement .. Don't hate me please >:(

I'll be deleting this fanfic most likely tomorrow due to some problems, I can't seem to.. write this plot anymore >< I'm not sure who is Hyuna going to end up with and... urgh I just can't! Sorry ><" & I'll be also having this hiatus for 3 months.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eh? Just kidding! HAHA. DON'T HATE ON ME NOW PLEASE. XD I'm currently editing the next chapter so I guess it will be double update for today! Or triple? Hahah xD Anyone got really shocked? I can't imagine myself having a 3 month hiatus though! >:D & don't worry, I have exactly some good plots for this story :3 Anyway I added EXOK Sehun into this story! Not sure about the aftermath of having him but just.. randomly adding people to make this story more interesting. I hope? 

Anyone excited about Hyuna's new looks in this FF? Hahah. Besides, I really hope you guys will leave some comments behind! ><" It seems like I'm having this 28 lovely subscribers but only a few or rather less than ten are commenting ): 

Please do 'upvote' if you find this story interesting! :D A million thanks! :D