01

Obstacles Of Love ♡

The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds. It was a perfect day to go to the beach or a park, but for the students in YunHwa High School, its more of a misery. It was finally the end of their mock tests and today was the day for them to receive back their results. 

"I reaaally hope I'll get good results!" Hyuna exclaimed while walking to school with the B2ST boys cheerfully. The 7 of them had been friends ever since kindergarten times where Hyuna met Dongwoon, the both of them happily broke the ice and became real good friends. They then went on to the same schools and started hanging out with the B2ST guys, they are indirectly known for their close bond which envied many.  

"Yeah right. So that you can date with your Nam Jerkhyun all day isn't it?" Kikwang joked while gaining a smack from Dongwoon. 

''Yah! Don't you know Woohyun hyung had broke up with Hyuna for NaEun already?!" Dongwoon whispered to Kikwang while looking at Hyuna who was looking at the ground all the time. 

"Ouh... Sorry..." Kikwang waved his hands and hugged Dongwoon dramatically, causing some chuckles between the boys.

"I should get going.. See you guys in class later..." Hyuna ran without giving them any time to reply her.  

Hyuna POV : 

'What the heck is up with everyone? Why are all of them hurting me more and more?' I thought while wiping some of my tears away. Just as I was about to walk up the stairs lazily, there they were. The couple everyone had been buzzing about which annoys me most of the time. WooEun. How 'pleasant'.   

''You sure you have not even one single bit of feelings for Hyuna unnie?" There the bit*h was trying to make me feel bad. NaEun used to be one of my best friends but our friendship eventually drifted after Woohyun came in. She would often praised how good Woohyun is to me, making me think that I'm such a lucky person, but right behind my back, there she was hanging out with him and sort of brainwashing him. 'Ugh. Don't ever call me 'unnie'! It sounds so disgusting when you uses it on me!' I thought while deciding to hide at the corner of the stairs and listen to their conversation. 

"Uhh.. yeah of course... I only have eyes for you isn't it?" Woohyun replied while looking down at the ground. 'Why hesitate then? Hah. I dare. I dare you to say that right in front of me while looking at my eyes Nam Woohyun!' 

I smirked while having one of the best ideas what to do to make him realise his love for me. Fake boyfriend is the deal! I hurried to the classroom by the other staircase and dropped to my seat in exhaustion once I reached the classroom. 

'Nam Woohyun, you're gonna get it!' I clasped my hands in excitement while thinking of the right guy to choose to be my fake boyfriend. 

'Dongwoon...No.. he's way too close to me that nobody will believe...Yoseob...Nah...He's too adorable..besides his love for JiEun is basically insane! Hmm...Hyunseung? Yeah! He's the best choice!' I circled his name on my notebook while taking out my phone and searching for his contact. 

' Hyunseung Oppa :) '

I started on my text message while looking at him occasionally. 'This is gonna be fun' I thought while smiling to my phone in satisfication. 

* H is going to stand for 'Hyuna' while HS is going to stand for 'Hyunseung' :)  A/N 

H : Oppa stop your flirting! I need your help! 

HS : Don't tell me you're jealous of those girls? Hahah. What favor is so important that even your Woonie oppa can't help? :P 

H : -.- How mushyy. Be my boyfriend. 

HS : What?! Boyfriend?! Did you hurt your head somewhere? What about your Jerkhyun? 

H : I knew your reaction was going to be like this. Boyfriend. But a fake one. 

HS : How? To make Woohyun jealous? You know I don't date girls right? I flirt with them to boost my confidence! 

H : Who don't knows that?! Pleasee? Just for 60 days! Since you always flirt with girls, why not take up this challenge? 

HS : Fine. But what am I suppose to do? And how are we suppose to tell the B2ST guys? They won't believe us for sure.

H : Trust me. With me, they will! Just do all those couple things.. You should know really well what are those.. Thanks! 

HS : Sure ;) Teacher is here. Chat with you later girlfriend! 

H : Psh. Boyfriend -.- 

-- 

Hyunseung POV : 

To be honest, this fake relationship with Hyuna is really exciting. I can't wait to see peoples' reaction, especially the B2ST boys hahah. I looked at Hyuna's direction and she seems bothered about the couple behind her. I couldn't have a slight idea why would Woohyun dump her for Naeun. But then again, maybe he don't even deserve Hyuna. I shook my head and continued to focus in class. 

'' So class, everyone of you did real well for this mock test! Of course, those who failed, don't be disheartened. Just learn from your mistakes and strive to do better next time round.'' Mrs Yoon , our form teacher told us warmingly. No doubt she's one of my favourite teachers in my whole life. 

Just as I was waiting for my name to be called out, Hyuna's name was called. I looked over to her reaction, she seemed rather happy with her results. And then it was Woohyun, he just looked gloomy and gave a small note to Hyuna while walking back to his seat. 

'How stupid. Having to do such stuff behind his current girlfriend's back.' I thought while walking to take my results slip. 

As expected, all 'A's . I smirked . Studying might not be interesting, but it was one of the only things I am motivated to do well in. Maybe because I'm born with the urge of challenging difficult stuff.

As the time slowly passes by, it was finally lunch! I went over to my girlfriend and placed my shoulders over hers, gaining a glare from her. 

"What?" I asked innocently, as if I was a 4 year old child, getting scolded by my mother for no reasons. 

"I bet you got all 'A's again right?" She squinted her eyes, looking at me af if it was illegal to get all 'A's for the mock tests. 

"Yeah. What's wrong with that? Hey by the way, mind to tell your boyfriend what did that Jerk of yours gave you?" I questioned her while she gulped. 

"You beat me again! I got all 'A's except for Math. Pshh! Huh? What are you talking about?" She replied innocently, now it was my time to shoot some glares at her. 

"You sure? Don't make yourself regret later.. The agreement shall be---" Before I could finish my words, she immediately covered my mouth with her hands. 

"Okayy! I get it.. He just asked if we can be friends... Guess what's my reply?" She blinked her eyes for a number of times while I shrugged my shoulders down to her waist. 

"No idea..Just tell me.. I hate guessing.. It just makes me sound and look stupid." I smiled sheepishly while replying her. 

"Arraseo.. I just told him that I might consider... But I guess not! I don't want to sound so cheap." She pouted while grabbing my hands as we headed to look for the B2ST boys. 

Both of us walked side by side as we reached the cafeteria. We scanned through the whole surrounding and found the B2ST boys hanging out as usual. 

"Ready?" She asked while I nodded slightly and clapped my hands together. 

"Yo guys! I've got a really big news! Be prepared just in case your eyeballs are gonna pop out later on!" I shouted while the B2ST boys just stared at me blankly. Having no slight idea what my big news is gonna be. 

"That you finally decided to throw your textbooks away and party all night?" Yoseob remarked while laughing. 

"Nah. Not so fast. I've a girlfriend." I replied with no hesitation. I could see the boys with their mouth hanged open. 

Then, sounds of laughter broke my silence. "Girlfriend? You? Girlfriend? Are you serious?" Kikwang retorted. That was the last straw. I'm gonna reveal! 

"Yeah. And its no other than Hyuna." I grabbed her hands and brought her next to me. She looked at me worriedly while I just assure her to act normal. 

"Hyung! I know you love making all those weird jokes but this is not funny!" Dongwoon blinked his eyes a couple of times. 

I then laughed and joined them along with Hyuna, creating all those lies about me supporting Hyuna during the times when Woohyun was betraying her with Naeun. 

They seemed rather convinced by my lies and immediately went back to the chirpy and cheerful ones. 

I looked at Hyuna's direction to realise that she was gone. With my eagles-like eyes, I searched for a figure that looks like her in the cafeteria and couldn't find her. Just as I was about to give up and question her later, I spotted Woohyun talking to a girl who doesn't looks like Naeun. I tried my luck and ran towards his direction and saw ----- Hyuna. 

"Since when you had been dating with that guy huh? So you betrayed me first?" Woohyun questioned her while holding on to her wrists. 

"Does it even matter that much? You're not my boyfriend anymore." Hyuna replied while struggling, trying to break free from his hands. 

"So the reason why you need to consider being my friend again was because of him right?" Woohyun looked at her pitifully, trying to gain some concern back from her. 

That's when I decided to shoot him some pricks to make him realise the mistakes he had made. 

"Love is a strange thing. It can make the weakest person strong, the strongest person weak, the fearful person courageous, the courageous person fear. And yet, there are no words that can truly describe the feelings of love." I grabbed Hyuna's hands from his and went off. 

-- 

HELLO DEAR 8 SUBBIES! <3 I wanted to update this fanfic like tomorrow or something, but with the comments, I was really motivated to start on the first chapter! 
I worked on this chapter like in less than one hour time so it might be kinda lousy -_- but then again, I will check for any mistakes tomorrow! <3 Good news is that ; since tomorrow is actually a public holiday for my country, I might update another chapter of this along with 'To You...'! Well then again, please comment below! <33 Thanks! 
Your Author, 
xx-2HyunLover-xx