11

Obstacles Of Love ♡

As what I had said, I'll be skipping those non-important stuff because I do not want to draggg too much haha :D So dun worry if you find it rather weird! ><

song suggestion ; if you love me  - just click on the title :) 

--

Throughout the whole day, Hyuna seems to receive LOTS of attention. Many boys started flirting with her while girls were starting to crowd around her just to ask some fashion advices. However, Hyuna was not slightly affected. She knew the reason was just simply because of her looks, which she hates it. I mean, never judge a book by its cover right? 

She sighed, looking at her newly bought clothes that are all placed in her closet. The things she know about clubbing are like the things she know about history, simply nothing. *Should I ask Hyunseung for suggestions?* She thought, fiddling with her phone. On the other side, she didn't want to sound so stupid. 

She just plainly goes with this, hoping that she will look good and not like a first-timer in club. "Let's go." Hyuna encouraged herself before leaving her house, heading towards the club's location. She didn't want Hyunseung to fetch her simply because she knew she was going to take longer time than what she promise. 

Hyunseung on the other hand was already outside the club, waiting for Hyuna. He was excited, no, extremely excited. Reason? He's going to have tons of skinship with Hyuna later on. Its' a club? What do you expect? Many girls walked past him, giving him the seductive look but more of the opposite, Hyunseung eyed them and just rolled his eyes. 

After some time, finally Hyuna arrived. She was looking totally hot yet cute in her outfit. Hyunseung smiled, waving to her. *And I thought I was early* Hyuna thought, waving back. 

"Sorry for being so late! I wa-" "I know. Girls are always like this." Hyunseung interrupted, grabbing Hyuna with him to the club. He was bound to let her meet his club-mates or maybe sounding better, buddies. He's not afraid of being teased, in fact, he's dying for that to happen. 

"Are you sure your friends don't mind a girl like me hanging out with them?" Hyuna asked for the 3rd time, pulling Hyunseung back, not prepared to meet his friends yet. 

"Of course. What are you talking about? Who will mind?" Hyunseung replied. "Err...I'm not a social bug." "Neither am I." "I'm worse." "I'm the worst." "I'm the worst of worst." "I'm the worst of all." "Aish." "Let's go." 

Hyuna knew she was defeated but was still afraid. What if those boys jeer at her or something? She awkwardly walked towards Hyunseung's 'corner' with the board writing ' JHS & BUDDIES'. "Wassup Jang ?" One of them fistpumped Hyunseung, hugging him in a brotherly way. "Ceiling." Hyunseung joked while all of them just laughed heartily. The one who was sitting at the left corner which can totally see Hyuna behind Hyunseung asked suspiciously, "Jang. Who's that hot chick behind you?" "Hahah. Name of Hyuna." *What the . Hot chick?! Gross.. I'm not even a chicken* Hyuna thought rolling her eyes. 

"Is she new?" The other one asked while Hyunseung just nodded his head, pushing Hyuna who was all along behind him but now suddenly right in front of all his buddies. "Err...Hyuna here? Hi.." She shyly introduced herself, not daring to make eye-contact with any of the boys. "I like her. She's adorable." One of them simply commented. 

Hyunseung who obviously knew they were just joking laughed and started chatting with them about every single random thing. Hyuna who felt so freaking awkward can't help but walk away. She decided to head downstairs to take a drink maybe? 

She awkwardly sat in front of the bartender, looking at the drinks menu. Eyeing at the tropical peach fruit tea, she immediately ordered that and sipped happily until someone tapped her shoulders. "Hi! Can't believe you're here" The guy happily waved at Hyuna who didn't expected him to be here either. "You're...err..Baek...Bacon no..Baekhyun right?" 

"Yeah! My god you remembered my name!" He fanboyed, tapping his cheeks cutely. "Err.. yeah." Hyuna casually commented, checking her phone for any text messages. "By the way, which school are you from?" He asked randomly, smiling at Hyuna. To him, she was more than a goddess. She was someone way too perfect. "Yunhwa High School. You?" She grinned back. He was still someone that's like a ert to her but at least he asked something decent which made her glad. 

"Gosh! Tell me you're not lying!" "I'm not lying." "I'm going there too! With my friends!" "Oh..good for you." 

"That's it? Ain't you happy?" Baekhyun pouted, glaring at her. "Haha. No." Hyuna teased, laughing at his glare. It was nothing like fierce, more towards adorable. But somehow he looks extremely childish doing that. 

"Psh. I'm gonna be a star." Baekhyun said proudly. "Really?" "Yeah! I'm going to debut in maybe half a year time." "Oh." 

Baekhyun glared at her once again, "Ain't you fascinated to be so close to a going-to-be-a-star guy?!" "Obviously no. Its half a year time, hello? That's taking so long. And I thought you were just a ert-like uncle cashier" 

"Yah!" Baekhyun yelled, crossing his arms. "Hahah childish." Hyuna teased, prepared to walk back to find Hyunseung. She was honestly tired of the club now, nothing seems to be extremely eye-catchy for her. "Where are you going?" "To find my friend." "Female or male?" "Homo." "What?!" "Just kidding." 

"Aish its' not funny!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Hyuna who was obviously enjoying teasing him because he would give those weird yet funny actions giggled. "Bye ert." 

*..Am i falling for her?* Baekhyun thought, feeling his heartbeat that's increasing rapidly. 

--

On the other hand, Hyuna was bugging Hyunseung to send her back home. Mainly because she don't dare to go back alone right now and she somehow wants Hyunseung's accompany. 

"So did you enjoy?'' Hyunseung asked Hyuna who's linking arms with him, leaning on his shoulder. "Nope!" Hyuna sighed. The whole ride was full of silence because Hyuna is busy thinking about Baekhyun's case while Hyunseung was just admiring Hyuna's face. 

No no. Hyuna doesn't like Baekhyun. But she was jealous. She had been dying to be a star. That's her dream which seems so impossible. Yet even a person like Baekhyun could be one. Should she try too? Or should she focus on her studies? *Aish.. Trying won't hurt that much* She thought, determined finally. 

After bidding goodbye with Hyunseung, she headed to her room. Busy dancing, dancing and dancing. Call her mad or whatever, she's going to focus on her dream right now. "Ahh.. Since baekhyun will be around in my school sooner or later, I can ask him for some tips on how to be more confident and stuff.." Hyuna mumbled to herself. Just as she was ready to stop the music, her sister, Bomi opened the door hastily and hugged Hyuna tightly. 

"What now Bomi ah?" Hyuna asked, patting her always-emotional sister's back. "Sehun is transferring school!" "To?" "Your school! Unnie you know I can't get out of my school...I need to fight for my dream.. What to do?" "Wait. He's transferring to my school? You sure?" "Yeah..with his bunch of friends.. Unnie can you help me out?" Bomi asked sadly, wiping her tears. Hyuna obviously can't stand her sister's tears, she's the weakest person on earth whenever bomi requests for something. 

"Yeah? What is it?" Hyuna asked, smiling at her sister who is smiling so wide that two crescents can be seen instead of her regular pair of eyes. 

"Go and find out more about Sehun oppa!''

"What?" Hyuna asked, looking at her sister who is busy pouting. "Please? Blame his bunch of friends! They are about to debut as stars or whatever and they just had to transfer school... Idiots.." 

*Isn't this too coincidence? By any chance..is Baekhyun and Sehun friends!?* Hyuna thought, shaking her head repeatedly. 

--

Hey guise! :D sorry for this late update T_T i'm officially sick. down with flu and fever ><" goshhh x( and i know this chapter is nothing about 2Hyun LOL . next chapter will be the main dish for 2Hyun fans haha. And.. there will be some heartbreaking scenes in future! scratch that, instead of 'Some', lets' say 'Alot' HAHA XD. :3 obviously the troublemakers are going to be sehun and baekhyun.. .. my small hint just went off :D i'll update this or deadly in love with you tomorrow ^^* please comment and subscribe! sorry guys, i'm forced to off the lappie now so i can't reply any comments at the moment. tmr i'll take time to reply! ^^