Detention , Together.

Obstacles Of Love ♡

Hyuna raised her brows, why the fudge will Sehun suddenly sit right next to her? Not that she hates him but.. if she were him, she would sit with his friends.  

Hyunseung was also pretty angry with Sehun sitting next to Hyuna. Do they know each other?  Is Sehun interested in her? 

Unlike the two Hyuns, Sehun was feeling awkward. He just randomly chose a seat since he wanted to concentrate better instead of sitting with his friends because that will only cause him to feel annoyed and in summary, he wouldn't be able to focus well in class. 

Just then, Infinite came from the front door, totally oblivious to the fact that there's 6 new students in their class. Woohyun who is Hyuna's deskpartner frowned at the sight of Hyuna being sandwiched between two guys he can never trust with, sure, Sehun is totally new but it takes time for someone to understand a person that's totally different from you. 

Having no choice, Woohyun sighed and sat behind Hyuna's row with s. Their history teacher walked in their class and started proceeding on to the lesson since their common test were around the corner, wasting time isn't an idea to be able to hesitate about. 

*Pft rude. Don't we need to introduce ourselves to the class for the first day?* Sehun thought, rolling his eyes while scribbling on his history notes. He has always hated history and now that their teacher seems so rude and mean to him, he was sure he hated the subject twice more.

Hyuna being both smart and dumb, she dozed off with the textbook holded upright with both of her hands, supporting her head with her arm. She being an up-to-date-for-fashion girl couldn't be bothered with History either, besides failing the subject was an easy mission for her, failing this common test wouldn't be a big problem.

Hyunseung shook his head at Hyuna who is sleeping comfortably, she definitely looked cute but dozing off like this when examination periods are coming real soon is not a right thing to do. Should I wake her up or not? 

He slowly kissed the side of her cheeks, whispering, "Hyuna wake up now! Teacher is coming here." That may seems lame but it did had an effect on Hyuna, she immediately rose up and rubbed her eyes tiredly. 

"Jang Hyunseung! Why did you lie to me?" Hyuna whined, whispering in a loud manner that I'm not even sure if it's still counted as whispering. 

"What ? I did not want you to get into a big trouble! " Hyunseung whispered back, smirking, what can he say, if there's an award for best at teasing Hyuna, he would definitely get first without doubts.

"Aish.." Hyuna mumbled, frowning at him angrily. 

Out of the blue, their history teacher randomly picked on Hyuna and asked her a question, to her despair, the question was too tough for her besides she was dozing off, how was she going to know the answer? 

Hyunseung whispered the answer softly to Hyuna, hoping that she could hear but unfortunately she can't, feeling impatient, the history teacher said strictly, "Its either you get the question right or detention for your row."

1, 2 , 3. . It's detention.