06

Obstacles Of Love ♡

At School : 

Hyuna POV : 

I walked back and forth around the classroom's corridor, not sure how to explain everything out to Hyunseung. I was obviously guilty and also afraid. 'Might as well ask how's Naeun's reaction first!' I thought while unlocking my phone, searching for Woohyun's contact number. 

Upon seeing his contact picture, I smiled at his dorkiness in the past.. 'Kim Hyuna! Enough! You're supposed to ask about Naeun not appreciate his dorkiness!' I scolded myself softly while standing outside the classroom, leaning towards the pole provided in the corridors. 

'YAH! :P Greasy king, have you told Naeun? What's her reaction? Sad? Happy? ._. Reply asap! ^-^' I typed while preparing to send him the message. I played with my phone while waiting for his reply, yet he was taking forever. 

Just then, the B2ST boys were walking towards the classroom, they were all shocked to see me leaning against the pole, not going in the classroom. 

"Hyuna! You scared me to death! Why did you leave the house without me or rather, us?" Dongwoon asked me while pouting. 

"Huh? Oh.. I woke up earlier than usual and decided to leave earlier since I was bored.. Sorry..'' I replied, sort of lying. I then accidentally made eye contact with Hyunseung, he was raising his eyebrows at me. 

"I see! Next time tell me beforehand alright? Why didn't you go in the classroom? Who are you waiting for?" Dongwoon asked again innocently.

"Who says I was waiting for someone? I was just waiting for a text... I'll go in first...Bye!" I waved my hands as I hurried ran in the classroom. 

'My gawd. I almost revealed the truth just now!' I thought. Finally, my phone vibrate a little, showing the notification of one text message, by Woohyun. 

'Of course not! What's the time now Miss?! -.- I'll tell her later. But I did told her that she must be prepapred for my 'speech' later.. And stop calling me greasy king! Pabo Hyun! *^-^* Walking towards the classroom now....Aish so tired... >-<' He texted back while I laughed at his last two sentences.

Just then, I received a text again, but this time round, its from Hyunseung. 

'You are back with Woohyun eh? No need to lie to me. I can totally foresee it.' I read the text while dropping my jaws. 'Its' the time . Now. ' I thought while typing back to him. 'No. I am not back with him yet. But both of us are each other's fiancee because of his father's and my mother's decision.. Don't be angry! I don't mean it to keep it from you! ><' 

'Everything is going so confusing now..' I thought while lowing my head, leaning on the table. 

"Yo!" Woohyun greeted me while I just turned my head away, not wanting to show him the tears that had already appeared around my eyes. 

"Pabo Hyun! You okay?" He asked while I just continued to ignore him. I then wiped my tears and faced him naturally and nodded my head. 

"Why are your eyes so red? You accidentally dropped some red colouring on your eyes while cooking?" He asked me innocently, making me totally shocked at his statement. 

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I shouted at him while he just covered his ears. "Ouch! My ears hurts! What is so crazy about that?" He asked while I just shook my head.

Hyunseung POV : 

I knew something was happening to Hyuna and Woohyun. After receiving Hyuna's text back, I'm sure both of them would be back together. Why was I even carrying such a big hope for her to like me? I looked at them as they were talking to each other. 

"Hyung! You okay? Stop staring at Hyuna! Haha!" Dongwoon joked while I just glared at him. 

"I'm not.Stop joking around. Me and her are over." I replied while all of them were widening their jaws, exactly the reaction I received when I told them that me and her were 'dating' .

''WHAT?!' They echoed together while I just nodded my head, thinking of a quote that appeared in my mind out of a sudden.

"Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed your life"

Sad to say, I've just made the biggest mistake in my whole life... which is, not giving me and her a chance to officially be one real couple.. I, Jang Hyunseung, is officially in love with no other than Kim Hyuna. 

-- 

SORRY EVERYBODY FOR THIS ULTRA SHORT CHAPTER! :D Things are starting to get more intense! Like, finally! Hyunseung realised that he is in love with hyuna, woohyun is going to tell naeun about the fiancee problem, while hyuna is starting to regret making hyunseung upset! (: Thanks for reading and I've decided to make another new fanfic, not involving any idols i've used as hyuna's crush or rival or whoever. Its going to involve bap & exo :D the best rookies of this year -lol- xD Anyway, please continue to support this fanfic and wait for the next chapter! bboing! <3