02

Obstacles Of Love ♡

02; 

 

--

"Woah you actually read Love Quotes?" Hyuna asked while walking with Hyunseung back to the Cafeteria after Woohyun's speechless argument with Hyuna had ended. 

"What if I say no? You know people don't just read quotes right?" Hyunseung questioned back Hyuna while smirking knowing Hyuna would be speechless. 

As excepted, 3... 2... 1.... Hyuna just kept quiet and nodded her head. 

"Ha. Old habits are really old habits. You are still the same isn't it?" Hyunseung chuckled at Hyuna's habits as its really rare besides, normally girls who dared to challenge over Hyunseung are really naggy and hate to lose. 

"Yeah. Except for the fact that I know how to differentiate between a real lover and a real player now." Hyuna grinned at Hyunseung cutely while gaining a smack from Hyunseung. 

"Sometimes you should really just stop grinning that way to me." Hyunseung rolled his eyes as Hyuna just gave a signal that she'll be going back to class first. 

-- 

Hyuna POV ; 

'Psh.. That guy..Always acting as if he hates aegyo!' I giggled while walking briskly back to class, enjoying the breeze. 

Just then, that bitc*, Naeun stood right in front of me with her hands grabbing my hands and pulling me to a corner. 

'Must be something to do with Woohyun' I thought while following her as if she's the owner and I'm the pet. 

"So.. you know why I brought you here right?" She challenged me while offering me to sit on the steps. 'Hell no. Your kindness is not appreciated at all!' I thought while sitting on another spot where she didn't placed her hands at, not giving a damn if she was going to say I'm being rude by doing so. 

"To be honest, no. But since both of us are like frenemy, I'm pretty sure this is about your boyfriend right?" I asked while leaning on the poles, not wanting to carry on this useless talk with that girl anymore.

"You're pretty smart! Yeah, I want to tell you that me and Woohyun had decided to be friends with you again. We really missed the times where the three of us hang out together as if we own the world and so.. I know it will be hard on you but you can ask Hyunseung along!" She gave me those puppy eyes as if I would want to hang out with her. 

"Decided to be friends with me again? Since when it was you guys who are suppose to decide? Now that you stole my ex-boyfriend, you are trying to act kind?!  Naeun, you see, I really don't want to play a lightbulb in your relationship with him now.. I excuse you for stealing him, but no way am I going to hang out with you two. Even with Hyunseung, I'm still going to reject your request." I said expressionless, not caring about her feelings anymore. Who were they to be my friends as they wish, ignore me as they wish? Without me, they won't even freaking know each other. 

"Okay! You see I'm really jealous about your relationship with Woohyun oppa. I am glad to have him now but you have no idea how much he likes you. Everytime when we hang out and see the Beast gang together, he would look left and right, just to spot if you were there. If you were,he would push me away and act really close with either Sunggyu oppa or Myungsoo oppa, leaving me alone. He would always go my house just to get pictures of you and me, and secretly at home, he would cut my part away and just keep yours. I don't know which part of you attracts him so much but I'm just really pissed off." She scoffed as my eyes started becoming teary. 

'Why didn't you tell me that you still have feelings for me? We could have been together like the past you know?' I thought while beads of watery tears dripped down from my eyes. I was sad and guilty for thinking that he had completely forgotten about me where in fact - He still likes me as much as I do. 

'Wait, if he did like me, why would he cheat on me?' I started having wild thoughts and decided to question on further. 

"If he did like me, why would he even cheat on me?" I asked her while she gave me the 'are-you-kidding-me look'. 

"I think you must have thought I'm an innocent creature isn't it? I told him that you're losing feelings for him and acted as a supporter behind his back. I felt really guilty but I did that out of my intention.. I really wanted to own him so much that all these cheap actions are like nothing to me.." She looked down as she sighed slightly. 

"What?! I can't believe you did that! No wonder he seemed so cold to me ever since the day I was sick and you two went out for the movies!" I ran up the steps without thinking of her and left her alone. 

'What am I suppose to do now?' I thought while wiping my tears away, walking in the classroom as if nothing had happen. 

"Hey baby! What happened to you?" Dongwoon questioned me while looking at me sitting on my seat deadly, as if I'm so sick and tired of my life. In fact, I was. 

"Nothing.. Shh.. " I replied weakly while placing my face right on the table, trying to calm myself down before I start crying again.

"You sure you're alright? Hey do you know--" Before he finished speaking, I decided to just shut him up myself. "Can't you just shut up and leave me alone?" I asked while rolling my eyes, acting as if I'm really annoyed. 

"Sorry.." He walked back to his seat while whispering something to the Beast boys. 

Just as I was about to walk to the ladies to refresh myself up, I saw ---- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun

 

'Uh..oh..I should just act like nothing had happened..' I thought to myself while walking as if the tension between me and him is totally gone.At second thoughts, shouldn't I clarify with him if he still have feelings for me? I hesitate for a few seconds before deciding to just ignore him and go to the Ladies. 

Just at that moment, I overheard the principal speaking to Woohyun's father,who is a discipline master in our school. 

'What the heck are they up to?' I thought while deciding to in and hear some of their conversation. 

''Yeah, so please make the following changes for my son" Woohyun's father coughed badly after saying so while calming himself down. 'Since when did his sickness became so bad?' Although I wasn't a girlfriend of Woohyun's for a long time, I knew clearly that Woohyun's father has some incurable disease. I felt really sorry for Woohyun and his father but since now I'm not his girlfriend anymore,I shouldn't give a damn to them. 

"Are you sure you want to do so? I heard that Woohyun is in love with the Naeun girl right?" Our principal raised his eyebrows, looking pretty surprised over Woohyun's father 'changes'. 'What? Naeun? What the hell are they talking about now?!' I thought while trying to think of a reason why did they even mention Naeun into the picture.

"No dear, Woohyun has never liked Naeun. His heart is always beating for the girl Hyuna in his and Naeun's class. I've no idea what had happened between the three of them, if I have to, let's make it four, bring the smart kid Hyunseung in then. But I'm definitely willing to do so for my son. At least, if I die in peace one day, I knew in advance he would be happy." Woohyun's father replied while some tears had already starting to appear near his eyes. 'Even his father knew about his feelings towards me?! I guess I had really misunderstood Woohyun..' I sighed while leaning against the wall, listening futher more. 

"Okay. I will try my best to make Woohyun and Hyuna back together alright? You can rest well Mr Nam, I will solve this matter as soon as possible." Our principal assured Woohyun's father while patting his shoulder before going off. 

'WHAT?! ME?! WOOHYUN?! BACK TOGETHER?!' 

-- 

Sorry guise! >< Updates are not only slow but short ><><'' I'm gonna have my finals actually by right the next next week hence I didn't have the time to update much :( Soo recently I had been so busy over my studies that I totally neglected all these fanfics! T__T Ikr, what a bad author. Anyway, I've decided to update seeing the 17 of you being so sweet and considerate <3 Thanks to the nearly 300 views for just one chapter too though! I'm pretty sure the next update of this story along with 'To You...' would be tomorrow since I don't want to owe any of my subbies/readers :D Just stay as awesome as you guys are! I'm really sorry but in advance, I'll like to declare that I won't be updating for a few weeks(depends if my mum allow the last minute update next week just right before my finals if not) for both fanfics D: I would like to concentrate on my studies as I'm from Singapore and if my finals results are actually good, it means that I can -- 

* GO INFINITE'S CONCERT ! ^O^ BIG INSPIRIT HERE! 

* GO SMTOWN CONCERT! >:D I MIGHT KILL MYSELF IF I MISS THE CHANCE. 

* HAVE LOTS OF FREEDOM AND UPDATE ALL THESE FANFICS LIKE ALMOST EVERYDAYYYYY ! ^^ 

So I wish myself the best of luck and can fulfill all of the above :x 

xx-Author2HyunLuver-xx