12

Obstacles Of Love ♡

"Unnie..please? Just take it as knowing one more friend! I swear just this time round.." Bomi begged her sister who is still hesitating. Of course she knew Bomi always have her way out, even though how ridiculous the requests are sometimes, Hyuna will still try her best to help her. 

"You promise its just this time? No more next time?" Hyuna challenged Bomi, who is gulping nervously. She's not gulping because of her sister's questions, it is because she's also not sure whether there will be a next time, and what if, Sehun falls for her sister instead? 

*No way! Unnie loves me more than anyone.. Even if Sehun oppa likes her, she won't like him back. Definitely* Bomi thought, giving herself an encouraging smile. "Yup unnie! I promise!" 

"Alright.. I'll try.. But you do know, if it doesn't work, don't blame on me!" Hyuna sighed, looking at her sister who is already on cloud nine, skipping back to her room happily. You can say Hyuna dotes too much on her sister but its still the truth that Hyuna can never reject. Where can she find a sister that's understanding and sweet unlike those evil younger sisters' you see on street nowadays? Its always the younger sisters going the rebel way making the elder sisters worry, but for Hyuna, she don't seem to be having that problem. 

"Let me check out when will Baekhyun transfer over to my school.." Hyuna mumbled to herself, scrolling her phone's contact list. She swallowed upon seeing Hyunseung's name appear on her screen but decide to shrug it off like, he's just her 'ex-boyfriend' isn't it? 

*Wait..! I don't have his number! Its him that has my number.* Hyuna mused, snapping her fingers. She sighed at her dumbness, she actually gave what, a cashier that is going to be an idol soon her number.  Feeling tired, she yawned and went off to her dreamland. 

-- 

Hyuna pressed on her alarm, annoyed. "Just 3 more minutes.." Hyuna mumbled to herself, covering herself with the blanket. The 3 minutes seem exactly like 3 seconds to Hyuna, she can't help but extend by minutes and minutes more, all the way until her sister barged in her room like a boss. "Unnie wake up! Umma is annoyed!" Hyuna who still think the hours of sleep was nothing, ignored her sister, rolling around the bed. Bomi shook her head at her sister's immature actions, chuckling away, giving her few more minutes of beauty sleep. Unlike her sister, Hyuna's mother shouted with her clear and loud voice at the stairs, "KIM HYUNA! GET YOUR OFF THE BED RIGHT NOW!" 

"Coming!" Hyuna yelled back, forcing herself out of the comfty bed. She stared at her bed sadly and rubbed her eyes, heading to the bathroom to wash herself up and then changing from her cute looking pyjamas to [this]

After she's done, she took her bag and slung it over her shoulders, walking down the stairs carefully. She was only like half-awake. 

"Finally you are awake." Hyuna's mom shook her head, looking at Hyuna who is already wearing her shoes. "Yeah..Bye mom. Remember to remind Bomi of her dental appointment this afternoon. I'll be going with her." Hyuna reminded, waving at her mom and started walking her way to school. Her house is pretty near her school but somehow she likes to take her time while walking. 

--

Once she reach the school campus, boys were whispering to each other and whistling at her, girls were looking at her ootd and noted it down, giving Hyuna some warm smiles hoping that her impression on them won't be bad. She was like a star by now in school. Hyuna spotted the Beast guys and immediately ran towards them. "Hi!" She chirped, not forgetting to give Hyunseung a smile. "Why are you so happy?" Dongwoon asked curiously, raising his brows. "Err.. because I'm not sad?" Hyuna grinned. Just then six boys walked towards the campus, causing every single student in the cafeteria to look at them, aka EXOK. 

--

Sorry guys I'll update the next chapter which is way longer tomorrow. I'm like crying right now because my parents just fought T_T Not badly but an arguement that leads them to nowhere. I just feel like dying because seeing both of them cry and stuff its just not right. I honestly want to punch them in the face (yes I'm evil) and tell them to stop before I go mad. But you know, I don't always do what exactly I say so I did not. 

You guys can choose to read this or not, really. Its up to you but just saying in advance this is how I'm like feeling and how my parents are right now :

I feel extremely, extremely exhausted. My parents fought because of idk what reasons and started scolding each other, resulting to tears. And I can only hear outside of their room, when deep inside I know I'm crying and I really did. I got to admit this is the first time it went so serious so I was not used to it. At all. I ended up hugging my aunt and like got so worked up that my tears keep pouring for no reasons. I meant, they stopped already and my dad went out leaving my mom just there watching her drama with a pokerface on and I could like imagine her crying. 

don't worry, i didn't write this thingy for you guys to pity on me. its just in case you want to have like a image of how it goes.. :") i'm better now but still just writing this my tears are falling like crazy too. I suggest myself to have a sleep right now and pray that both of them would stop. 

once again, i apologise for the short chapter and ty update but i couldn't bear myself to not post this chapter. :) 

thanks for bearing with me! ^^ comments/subscribers are welcomed.. yeah..