03

Obstacles Of Love ♡

03

Hyuna POV ; 

i was totally dumbfounded once again. Back together? Somehow, I wasn't as happy as I was before. Maybe because I've expected too much in the past but I totally feel guilty now. Not that I don't want Woohyun back but what about Hyunseung? And Naeun? But I know that if I do not accept, Woohyun's father would definitely be really upset and the consequences would be real bad. 

I walked back to class gloomily as I was really confused if I should be happy or not. Little did I know, inside, the teacher is already deciding my fate. I was shocked to see my stuff next to Woohyun's, along with Naeun sitting alone in a corner. 'Damn it. Why did they start this plan so fast?!' I thought in my head while awkwardly heading towards my seat. 

As I take out my notebook which I always used to doodle on, I could feel that Woohyun had his eyes staring at me, making me feel uneasy, however, since we are desk partners, I decided to break the ice first just in case of any project works or something in future, we do not need to be any more awkward.

"Yah, the more you stare, the more I'll ignore you." I told him without any expression on my face as he gulped and turned his head away. 'Psh,how fake' I thought while chuckling at his reaction. 

"How-How-did you know I was staring at y- you ?" He stammered while spinning his pen cooly, raising his eyebrows, waiting for me to answer. 'Oh . If I didn't stare at him,I wouldn't have known that he was staring at me..What am I suppose to do now...' I thought while biting my lips, thinking of the best answer I could reply back to him. 

"Because it was so obvious?" I replied while seeing him smirking, making me confused. 

"Hah. I bet you knew it because you stared at me!" He replied while poking my nose, making me annoyed. 

'Maybe being friends with him isn't a bad idea afterall' 

Woohyun POV ; 

Hah. She's still as adorable as she was when she was my girlfriend. Although I want to be the person that can complete her heart instead of Hyunseung, maybe friends is a good start. 

Suddenly, I felt the need to and annoy her and decided to do so. 

"Yah! Why are your eyes so weird and your hair so messy?!" I gasped in the most overreacted reaction I could do and cover my mouth with my hands..

"My foot! My hair is obviously so pretty that you cannot take it! Why are your eyes so small then?" She challenged me while flipping her hair backwards. 'Oh god this girl can really argue' I thought while my lips. 

"Hah, more like your eyes are too big! Actually you want to kiss me right?" I teased while looking at her reaction - totally priceless! She hanged opened widely and gave me the 'who-do-you-think-you-are' look. 

"Nooo!" She shouted in frustration while the whole class turned their heads to look at her, more like her and me. 

"Yes Miss Hyuna, do you have a problem with my explanation?" Our form teacher asked her while raising her eyebrows. 

Although the scene looks pretty hilarious, I could see the Beast boys glaring at me as if I did something wrongly. 'Since when had they become so protective over Hyuna?' I thought while frowning, not liking the feeling of them being overprotective towards Hyuna. 

"Huh? Umm, no of course! Your explanation is fantastic! Continue please! I'm listening!" Hyuna nodded her head while giving the teacher a wide grin that make the teacher's mood obviously better.

"Sure Miss Hyuna, I'll need more of students like you!" Our form teacher smiled back to her before continuing her lesson. 

"My god. What a sweet talker" I mumbled softly but loud enough for Hyuna to hear. She gave me a glare before rolling her eyes. 'This is gonna be fun' I thought while smiling at my paper and started paying attention to class. 

Just then, I received a message from my father which got me stupified. 

Woohyun-ah, I have talked to the principal. Do you like your current seat? I'll try my best to make you and Hyuna back together. Don't worry about the Naeun girl. By the way, please bring Hyuna along to our house this afternoon! I would like to talk to her.. I promise it won't take too long. Love- Your father. 

'Since when did my father know about me and Hyuna?!' I thought while looking at Hyuna who looked shocked as well, just that the sender wasn't my father. 

Hyuna POV : 

I looked at Woohyun who looked shocked, probably after knowing something big.. Just then, my phone vibrated while I received a message as well. From my mother though. 

Heard that you're sitting next to your fiancee in class now! Today after school remember to head over to Woohyun's place! I'll be there waiting for you! Don't tell him this surprise honey! See ya later! :-) Mum. 

'FIANCEE?!' I thought while banging my head against the table. What's with all these ridiculous plans now!? 

Who knows the worst has yet to come, and the news has been revealed by Woohyun's scream that caught the whole class turning their heads once again.. 

-- 

CHAPTER 3 FOR THE LOVELY SUBBIES/READERS! ^o^ Thanks for giving me suchhh great support! <3 I really appreciate it and treasure it! Here's another cliffhanger - hanging you guys to figure out what's the worst thing! Ahaha! I'm laughing at this plot to be honest, really didn't excpect the word 'fiancee' to come so early in this story! xD I don't mind wild guesses alright?! In fact I love it :D Wild guesses ftw <3 But I'm pretty sure my next update won't be quick as I've to revise for my exams and stop updating/using the comp already >< Sorry for not updating /To You.../ as I'm pretty stuck up with the ideas and did not know how to continue it >< But don't worry! I won't put it in hiatus mode yet, I will update that once I can/got inspired! 

Leave Your Comments Behind And Don't Forget To Stay Awesome! :D 

[Preview;Some 2Hyun moments will be back in the next chapter!]  

-- 

rbtigersm : ikr <3 thanks for your bigg support!

HanJiHee : ahaha. sorry >< have been really busy this few months :b glad to be able to update again! xD 

isabellelyn  : Omg are we twins?! xD ikr @ SMTown! ><" Really really desperate to goo 3 Good luck for your exams!

mamanhaslan : 'Wow'! Btob back again~ lol sorry a big cubbie here ^o^ thanks for commenting! :D 

To other silent readers/subbies/anything,any person you are, biggg thanks for reading my fanfic! :D 

xx2HyunLuverxx ;)