16

Obstacles Of Love ♡

sorry guise im a jerk lol no kidding i left this fic for almost a month omg im so embarrassed by myself. i'll be skipping some parts again so don't scold me ;(

--

It was a normal Wednesday morning as Hyuna entered the school campus tiredly, she was busy revising for the common tests today and fell asleep at 4am which causes her to have only 3 hours of sleep. 

"If I fail today's History test..I'm going to box whoever who set the paper till he/she flys to Mars." Hyuna mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

Hyunseung scanned his eyes for Hyuna and immediately spotted her yawning cutely, he dashed his way to her and was about to place his hands over her waist when few boys came over.

"Hyuna! Why didn't you tell us there's History test today?!" Sehun growled, glaring at Hyuna while crossing his arms. 

"I didn't know I'm your History teacher oops." Hyuna sarcastically replied, rolling her eyes in a joking manner. 

"Yah! I'm new here btw? You should have informed me!" Sehun pouted, crossing his arms like a child. 

"Funny." Hyuna stuck her tongue, beaming at the sight of Hyunseung next to her. 

"Hey! Look at your attitude towards me and him." Sehun whined, pointing at Hyunseung who felt this whole crap was amusing. 

"Stop being a kid Sehun or I'll just bring you back to kindergarten." Baekhyun shook his head in disgrace and pulled him away like how a father does so to his kid. 

Hyuna giggled as she happily linked arms with Hyunseung surprisingly, causing his heart to thump louder than usual as he gulped. 

"Why are you so happy today?" Hyunseung teased, carrying her slingbag for her.  "Mhmm.. Maybe because I studied well for my history test?" She pretended that she was thinking real hard behind the reasons of her happiness.

The truth is, she did not know either. Maybe because Hyunseung appearance lighted up her spirits? 

Hyuna felt her phone vibrating a little as she was walking up to the classroom with Hyunseung, she excused herself for a while as she picked up Woohyun's call.

- bolded grey words are hyuna's speech while norm grey are woohyun's!

"Hello?" 

"Finally you picked up! Gosh. I called you like hundred times?" 

"Like real Mister, under my notifications there's only one missed call and I'm picking up this which means its only 2."

"Aye.. Don't be so serious! Anyway, I would not be at school this whole week." 

"What the . Why?" 

"I'm at my grandfather's resort with the boys (Infinite members)!" 

"Damn you. Why didn't you invite me? I could have ditched school.'' 

"TOO BAD! All I want to say is.. meet me at the park we often meet when we were dating this Sunday, 4pm." 

"But-wh-'' 

*How dare he hang up on me!* Hyuna thought, wanting to gorge his damn eyeballs right now. She walked to the classroom by herself angrily as Hyunseung had went in before her already.

"Idiot Woohyun..If he brought me along, I could have skipped these common tests." She mumbled to herself like a zombie.

--

"Okay. Time's up. No more writing." Their history teacher, Mrs Kim declared as she collected all the papers within 10 minutes. 

"I'm going to do this feedback thingy since this paper was set by me, we shall have Hyuna first to express her opinions." She smiled as Hyuna stood up nervously. 

"Erm..Its manageable but also at the same time challenging.'' Hyuna randomly replied, taking a seat back. Hyunseung laughed at her answer because he somehow knew she didn't meant that.

"So.. I look forward to seeing good grades from you Miss Hyuna." The teacher raised her brows and then went on to ask other students.

"That was harsh." Sehun blurted, loud enough for Hyuna to hear but soft enough for the teacher to not hear. 

"I know. She's being a ." Hyuna muttered, sticking her tongue occasionally behind Mrs Kim's back. 

"I pity you really. Poor thing my friend." Sehun said dramatically, acting as if he had cried a little as he 'wiped' his tears.

"I'm glad for you that there's drama club in our school." Hyuna chuckled, focusing back on the teacher's lesson.

--

"Hyuna! Are you going back to your own house or staying with me, no wait, us, today?" Dongwoon chirped across the cafeteria, hoping that she would stay with the beast members.

No, No. Dongwoon absolutely have nothing for Hyuna. But she was like his younger sister besides having her around, the atmosphere somehow gets better.

"Yup I am staying with you guys" Hyuna smiled cutely while fixing his hair since its in quite a mess because of the wind. 

"Mhm yay! Popcorn and chocolate bars!" Dongwoon exclaimed, running away cheerfully.

"What did you tell him?" Hyunseung popped out from nowhere, holding on to Hyuna's waist which causes her heartbeat to increase rapidly.

"Nothing much.. Just that I'll be staying over his house tonight." She giggled, starting to blush a little.

"I like that idea too." Hyunseung whispered in purpose, smirking at Hyuna's already fluttered face. 

Leaving her alone, Hyuna sat by herself, tapping her cheeks while smiling. *Am I really in love with him already