15

Obstacles Of Love ♡

Hyuna sighed for the fourth time, it's currently the last period and most of the students would be dying to go home but there she is feeling extremely guilty. If she didn't doze off and focus in the class more just now, Hyunseung & Sehun wouldn't have get into trouble. 

Detention might seem common but what the ? Sehun barely recognise the school's cafeteria or library yet the first day of school - BAM! Detention.

"Sorry.." Hyuna whispered to Sehun for the third time, she felt so bad that desperately she wants to dig a hole and jump into it and never ever come out of that hole.

"Nah it's okay, can't blame your sleeping skills anyway." Not sure if it's sarcasm or encouraging words, Hyuna just slouched her back, spinning her pen randomly. 

Looks up. There's the clock. 3 more minutes to detention. 

On the other hand, Hyunseung was more than happy, having detention is obviously a bad thing but having it with Hyuna is not. Although Sehun might be a er, at least he gets to talk to Hyuna more later.

"Class, you can pack up and leave, please remember to complete your biology assignment by next Tuesday and hand up to me on time." Students started scattering around, walking back to their respective home or gathering areas. 

The trio sat there awkwardly, just then, Hyunseung had a plan, weird one to be honest.

What if he skips detention with Hyuna? Tick. Feeling excited, he immediately whispered to Hyuna about his plan, nodding his head a few times, giving Hyuna the "don't-reject-me-please'' look. 

Unable to reject, Hyuna nodded and nervously took her bag, running out of the class with him. On the way to the side gate, they saw the discipline master who is in charge of detention rooms, Hyunseung immediately pulled Hyuna to his right, hugging her, not realising how tingy they both felt when their body brushes again each other.

Hyunseung gulped, seeing his crush right in front of him. Desperately he wants to confess, but what if she doesn't likes him? 

Hyuna was shocked in the first place but gained her composure easily, stuttering a little, she asked, " H- Hyunseung, what the hell are you doing?" 

What the hell am I doing? 

Just trying to protect you. Just trying to show you how concerned I am towards you. Just wanting you to know how much I like you. Just want to feel my heartbeat whenever I'm with you. Just want to hug you and not let go.

He wanted to say all of the aboves but no he can't, Hyuna is not his and never will she be, maybe she will but then the engagement. 

"Nothing. Being bipolar." He coldly replied, not sure why but he doesn't want to sound nice to her probably because he realises how dumb he is. 

Falling in love with a girl that's going to be marrying a guy he dislike. 

"Oh.." Hyuna's smile melted faster away than an icecream on a scorching hot day. She wished for another answer, an answer like, "Protecting you." "Serving the "boyfriend" duty" 

Why? She has no idea either. She notices that ever since Hyunseung stops being her "boyfriend", she is slowly becoming awkward and uncomfortable. Too used to his concerns and teasing that now that Hyunseung doesn't even do so anymore, she wants to lock herself up in a room and cry all day. 

In summary, both of them were in love with each other but it just happens that the girl doesn't realise so yet.
 

~

"Phew! That was tiring!" Hyuna scoffed, trying to catch her breath. Both of them managed to climb over the gates and had to run an extremely long distance to get to the end of the school compound. 

"You don't say?" Hyunseung laughed, slinging his bag on his left shoulder, looking at Hyuna who is rubbing her eyes already.

"I'm tired.." She mumbled, sulking and walking lazily next to Hyunseung. Wearing uniform under the sun is a bad idea afterall. 

Hyunseung bit his lips, grabbing her hands to the nearby bench that's sheltered nicely. Hyuna the airheaded one followed, blushing while looking at their hands. 

Hyunseung sat down first and then patted the seat next to him to Hyuna. "Huh?" He laughed. This dumb girl can never understand someone's thoughts well. "Sit here." 

She obediently sat down awkwardly, looking around the scenery. *So he grabbed my hands just to come here to take a seat?* Hyuna pouted like a kid. 

Just then, he gently held the back of Hyuna's head, placing her head on his lap and then letting her body rely on him and the bench. Hyuna gulped and blushed again. 

"Silly. Take a nap, I'll wake you up later." He smiled, fixing the front of her fringe as she beamed at him. 

Hyuna living up to her words ; I AM TIRED. She immediately fell asleep even though Hyunseung was her hair. 

Hesitating whether to, Hyunseung leaned forward, looking at Hyuna's lips once and then captured her lips with his kiss. He quickly pulled away before she wakes up, the truth is, Hyuna knew about it.. 

And, she's liking it. 

im so sorry for abandoning all of my fics recently. school was being a er like usual and i had many homework over the weekends and stuff, not to mention i caught a high fever, headache, sore throat and slight flu last week /bricked 

this is a double update bc i wrote the prev chap earlier but didn't have the time to actually post it so now that i can, might as well write this :) 

i know. my ideas are getting really lame and i dun blame if some of you leave me seriously.. /cries but i'll make sure my fics will be more entertaining soon! ( hope so too haha) 

see you guys at the other fics either tomorrow or thursday! :")