04

Obstacles Of Love ♡

FINALLY AN UPDATE AFTER MY DEADLY WEEK OF EXAMS OMGG! MY FINALS ARE OVER-PARTAY- :D MORE UPDATES!!! HAH THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS THEY HAD REALLY MOTIVATED ME BUT I WAS DYING TO UPDATE OMGEEE. I HATE THE FEELING WHEN YOU WANT TO UPDATE/HAS THE TIME TO UPDATE BUT YOU CAN'T ): 

--

Hyuna's POV: 

'How can it be... My fiancee? Woohyun? Are they crazy...' I thought while looking at Woohyun who was also looking pretty devastated. I admit, my feelings for him are obviously still there and its not going away but I didn't expect things to go as my wish so fast. Its like one moment I'm having a 'boyfriend', one moment there's a chance of me and Woohyun being back together again. And what about Naeun? Back to square one. 

''Is it just me or you had also just known about the new news?" Woohyun spat out and asked me with absolutely no hesitation. 

"Wait. What news are you talking about now? I had just received one. You?" I replied, totally confused. 'Why would my mum text him right? So there must be more than one news?!' I thought while trying my best to think optimistically. 

"Er.. The one where my father wants you to come home with me today..." He replied, scratching his head confusely. Basically both of us are confused. 

"Huh? What about the other one?" I asked while he titled his head, giving me the what-the-hell-are-you-trying-to-say look. 

"There is another one? Tell me about it." He pulled his chair nearer, prepared to hear for the worst.

I hesitated once and twice. Not sure if I should break it down to him. What if I do so? He would be so dumbfounded. But what if I don't? He would find out in a matter of time. 

"The one where you're my fiancee..." I whispered while he gave me one of the most dramatic look I could have thought of. 

"I am your fiancee?! Are you serious or not?!" He whispered, loud enough for me to hear while I nodded my head, not joking or giving a slight laugh. 

"Hey.. What about that red head Hyunseung? He is your boyfriend for real right? What would happen to us? I mean.. Naeun too.." He clasped his hands together as he cracked his knuckles slightly. 

"I don't know. We will see how once we start to talk to your father and my mother" I replied while packing my bag, getting ready to skip the following lessons. 

"Skipping again?" He asked while I just briefly nod my head, not caring about the looks I've received by many. 

I went down with the staircase that not many teachers use as it was slightly further away from the staff room, being teachers, they wouldn't want to take the long path instead of lifts. Once I reach the gate, another question came by. 

Wearing skirts, not only is it uncomfortable, skipping class would totally be an impossible mission unless there's someone to help out. 

Just as I was about to try my best and climb over the fences, there I saw - Hyunseung . 

"What are you planning to do?" He asked while he cooly climbed up the fences, landing just in time on the other side. I admit, I was envy of him. 

"Skipping class?" I replied while trying to climb the fences, however, it was too hard, making me stuck in between, not knowing what to do. 

"Aish just give me your hand little brat" He lazily gave his hand away to me and I pulled it as I ended up landing right on the ground. 

"Thanks!" I fixed my skirt as I waved goodbye to him, dying to get to the nearest shopping mall to buy some mouth-watery snacks and do some window shopping before Woohyun is actually done with his class. 

However, he grabbed my hands and pulled me back. "Aren't you going to spend the following time with your boyfriend?" He asked, obviously smirking. I flinched a little at the word 'boyfriend' as I pulled my hands back. "Whatever it is. I've to be back on this spot in an hour time." I replied while rolling my eyes. 

He laughed as he grabbed my hands as both of us started running towards the shopping mall right opposite our school. 

In The Shopping Mall (Hyunseung's POV)

Although I have no idea why Hyuna has to be back by school in 1 hour time as by that time, it would actually be school dismissal already, I decided not to ask further as she's just my 'girlfriend'. 

I looked at her as she was her lips, staring at the food sold in a small shop full of deserts and treats. 

'Why must she be so cute?' I thought while pulling her wrist as both of us entered the shop.

"Why did you even bring me in? Are you that hungry?" She asked me while crossing her arms in front of her chest, pouting slightly.

"I should be asking you that question. Choose all you want with this amount! Don't need to pay me back." I passed her some dollar note as she took it happily and went choosing for her sweets. 

I shook my head as I took out my phone, lazily browsing through some sites till she's done. 

"Thanks oppa!'' She squealed as she ate the treats as if she had never been eating for the past few days.

"Ohh! What's the time now?" She asked me as I showed her my phone's home screen lazily. 

"OMO! I have to go! Bye oppa!" She dashed away so fast that I could not even catch up. 

'What is so important that she has to go off even 5 minutes earlier..' I thought while deciding to follow her, not exactly stalking her but just to actually know what is she up to. 

Once I reached the school, I was surprised by who Hyuna was actually waiting for - 

Woohyun. 

I felt really stupid for following her all the way just to see her with Woohyun, so now they are back together? Why does she even need me? I'm nothing to her already.. Somehow I felt a slight jealousy and anger in my heart. Am I... in love with Hyuna...? 

-- 

REALLY SHORT UPDATE! LOL I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS PLAINLY BORING -_- BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD STILL LIKE IT :D Don't worry! There are still more 2Hyun moments to come! :D 

Anyway, I am also here to tell you guys that I would be deleting my other fanfic : 'To You'. The reason is because I'm pretty going for a hiatus for that fanfic and have more plots ready for another fanfic that I would be creating like right now. And I do not wish to make any subscribers wait longer for 'To You' that's why I am going to delete it D: 

My new fanfic will contain people such as : 

- Hyuna 

- Myungsoo 

- Junhyung 

:D Ofc along with 4Minute;Infinite;B2ST! 

That's it for today and please comment below! I will update this fanfic in a few days' time again (;