10

Obstacles Of Love ♡

"Who..who..said that I was jealous?" Woohyun stuttered, knowing that he had made a fool of himself.

"Haha just kidding! Let's go." Hyuna smiled, looking at Woohyun who was still standing there, confused.

"Where are we going?" Woohyun asked stupidly, he had totally no idea. "Home?" Hyuna replied sadly. She honestly did not want to return back home so fast. 

"That fast?" Woohyun sulked, shaking his head. *Lucky he knew what exactly I wanted haha* Hyuna thought, blinking her eyes. 

"Let's stay for dinner." Woohyun smiled, nudging Hyuna who was beaming in happiness. "Sure!'' Both of them unknowingly smiled at each other sweetly. 

They randomly chose a restuarant that looked rather decent, judging from the main door and also the promotions they were having. 

"Are you hungry? Should we order just two set meals or two ramens with side dishes?" Woohyun asked Hyuna who was already her lips, looking at the Menu. 

*I don't want to sound so hungry..* Hyuna thought, thinking of a good answer to reply him. "Not really."

As if on cue, her stomach grumbled slightly, causing Hyuna to blush immediately. "Haha. You sure?" Woohyun teased, raising his brows.

"Fine I am!" Hyuna whined, sulking and pouting like a baby. "Arraseo. Haha." Woohyun pinched her cheeks, signalling a waiter/waitress to order their sets. 

The waitress happened to walk pass, seeing Woohyun's looks. She immediately rush to their table, giving Woohyun a wink. 

*What the is this girl doing...* Hyuna thought, rolling her eyes while scrolling her phone randomly. 

"Can you get us two ramens with sidedishes #1 and #4? Oh and the drinks will be.." Woohyun hesitated, looking at the menu once again. 

"Ahh, our drinks are really nice. You can either take lemon tea or peach tea!" The waitress beamed, holding on to Woohyun's hands. 

"I'll get 2 peach tea then." Woohyun replied casually, pulling his hand away from the waitress. However, the waitress did not gave up. She leaned forward towards Woohyun, whispering in his ears, "Are you free tonight"

Hyuna who overheard it, was clenching her fists. She was obviously not pleased with the stupid Waitress flirting with Woohyun.

"No. He's not." Hyuna scoffed, giving the waitress a 'what-the-hell' look. "Oh really? I guess me and him need some private time over the night.." The waitress giggled, remarking happily.

"I don't really think so. My girlfriend is enough. Nice try." Woohyun huffed, smiling at Hyuna. The waitress who was embarrassed immediately walked away. 

"Psh.." Hyuna rolled her eyes, playing with her hair. "Are you..angry?" Woohyun asked, smiling. "Why would I be? She's just talking to you.." Hyuna sighed, still pouting. 

"Hah. You're jealous yeah?" Woohyun laughed, pointing at Hyuna cheekily. "No I'm not!" Hyuna frowned, smacking him a few times. 

"Don't worry! My heart only beats for you.. That girl has no figure...She's nothing compared to you.." Woohyun smirked, tucking Hyuna's hair behind her ears.

Hyuna immediately blushed hearing his sweet words. *What's with me? I'm always blushing like a tomato...* 

"Of course! I'm so much prettier." Hyuna joked, flipping her hair. Both of them enjoyed the dinner happily, chatting about every single thing they could thought of. 

--

Right outside Hyuna's house was a girl and a boy poking each other - Hyuna and Woohyun.

"Yah stop! I need to go home!" "I don't care! I'm going to poke you to death!" "Yah airhead!" 

They were enjoying themselves in a weird yet adorable way. "Woohyun! Thanks for everything. I am looking forward to peoples' reaction towards us tomorrow!" Hyuna exclaimed, smiling. 

"Me too haha. So.. see you tomorrow?" Woohyun rubbed his temples, he was actually kinda tired after all those trips.

"Yeah! Annyeong!" Hyuna waved adorably, heading towards her house, dancing around happily. 

"Unnie!!!!!!!!!!!" Bomi immediately throw herself to her sister, hugging her tightly, sobbing uncontrollably. 

"What happened?" Hyuna asked concernly while yawning, she was also exhausted. 

"Sehun..said he's going to ignore me!" Bomi pouted, still sobbing slightly. *Aish this daughter of mine..* Their mother thought while shaking her head, heading towards the kitchen.

"Oh..And the reason is?" Hyuna asked casually. She knew Sehun was not a good guy for her sister from the start.

"He said one of his friends just found a hot chick and stuff... Urgh! I'm going to kill the hot chick or cold chick or whatever she is! By the way omo unnie you look so pretty!" Bomi smiled weakly, still hugging on to her sister. 

"Yeah thanks haha. Go and sleep! Tomorrow we still have school!" Hyuna yawned once again and headed to the bathroom to wash up herself and get ready to tuck in. 

--

Next Morning : 

Hyuna was walking to school as usual, ignoring the glances/stares students were giving her. They all knew she was Hyuna, just judging by her bag. But they didn't expect her to look that different and pretty.

"I've heard my baby changed her style!" Dongwoon said proudly, hifiving the b2st members. 

"Omo. Maknae, you were pregnant?" Doojoon joked, keeping a pokerface on. "Yah! I mean Hyuna" Dongwoon reasoned, crossing his arms. 

"Oh yeah. Talk about her, she doesn't stays with us anymore.. Weird." Yoseob pointed out, shrugging his shoulders. He had realised Hyuna wasn't that close to them as before ever since Hyunseung and Hyuna 'broke up'

"She's busy dating her NamGrease" Kikwang teased, not knowing Hyunseung was extremely affected by that. 

"Oh my god is that her?" Junhyung pointed at Hyuna who was walking towards them, yawning while fiddling her phone. 

"Yah Kim Hyuna. Why did you changed so much huh? Where were you yesterday? Were you out hanging with your sister? Do you know I called you a million times? Why did you not call me back? Were you ignoring me?" Dongwoon threw Hyuna a bunch of questions. 

"Aish is just four times! Not even a million. Why would I want to ignore you? I went out yesterday..I'll be staying over at your house this weekend don't worry! Forever asking so much questions.." Hyuna mumbled back. 

"You look great with that outfit!" Kikwang praised Hyuna who was nodding her head shyly. *Why is Hyunseung ignoring me..* Hyuna thought, looking at Hyunseung who is playing with his phone. 

Just then, I felt vibration from my phone. I unlocked it lazily and saw Hyunseung's text. 

:3 You look great. I know you normally don't do this but..want to go clubbing? :)

*Oh my gosh! Isn't this like asking me out for a date?! Kyahh!* Hyuna thought, smiling to herself. 

Sure :DD 

-- 

GAHHH SORRY GUYS FOR THIS TY CHAPTER :( I'M IN A VERY BAD MOOD NOW. >< I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPT WOULD BE BETTER. I HOPE. :") 

Do COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! At least I hope that could brighten up my day a little.. :)

 

Ps ; Sehun/Baekhyun will be sort of troublemakers in this ff >:( 

but glad to inform you guys next two chapters will be 2Hyun. 2Hyun & just 2Hyun! :) 

If the 2Hyun supporters actually gang up and comment all about 2Hyun I will make this a 2Hyun story hahah kidding :/ I'm not sure yet. I'll see how the plot goes! :)