Worst Than A Love Triangle

Obstacles Of Love ♡

Ahh guys I'm sooo much better now :D My parents stopped arguing and they are so dorky keke. Sorry for leaving this fic hanging there for such a long time(!) haha :D You might realise my writing style MIGHT change a little because I re-read through this whole story and found out that there's some space for improvement! ^^ in fact alot haha. Ps : I'm gonna ''fast-forward'' some stuff because I can't stand how slow my fic is going cries. T_T

Recommended Song : EXOK's Angel < - JUST CLICK IT! [I think once is enough because this is a really short chapter BWAHAHA) 

--

"Who are they?" Doojoon rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, pretty surprised to hear the overwhelming fangirl screams they are receiving in less than 5 minutes. 

"Probably some gangsters that go like "A-YO WASSUP BUDDY!" while I'm all going to reply "A-YO ITS THE CEILING" " Dongwoon joked and then laughed at his own speech. 

Hyuna on the other hand was scanning through their faces and spotted Baekhyun. He met eyes with Hyuna and immediately happily waved. 

*Idiot is really idiotic. Waving like some dumb guy pft* Hyuna thought, rolling her eyes at him and then sticking out her tongue. 

Hyunseung who saw everything raised his brows to see Hyuna already interacting with a guy that's totally new to their school. He somehow had this urge to confess to her so that he won't feel so stupid and nervous in front of her in future. 

"Yes. Hyunseung you can do it." He mumbled to himself softly and then taking in some deep breaths, preparing to take Hyuna's wrists and then run to somewhere quiet to confess. 

*Nevermind..I shall do that some other time..* He thought sadly, thinking of the possibilities of Hyuna rejecting him. Who knows that was one of the most stupid decision he ever made - confessing late. 

--

"Bye guys I'm going up first." Hyuna bid goodbye and slung her bag on her right shoulder, walking up the stairs slowly. 

*Snaps* 

"Did someone just take a photo of me?" Hyuna muttered, remembering the sound of the camera and then looking back, not seeing any sight of anyone.

*Maybe I am thinking too much.* She shrugged, lazily walking up the stairs while rubbing her eyes. 

Once Hyuna reaches the level where her class is, she smiles happily but then her smile disappeared seeing the sight of Baekhyun and the other 5 guys.

"HELLOOOOO HYUNA!" Baekhyun waved, running towards her with his arms stretched widely, obviously asking for a hug. Do you think Hyuna will allow a person like him to hug? Hell to the no. 

Hyuna as if had read his mind immediately moved to the left, now right in front of Baekhyun is just a pillar. 

*BANG* 

"Ouch!" Baekhyun whined, grunting and then glaring at Hyuna who blinked and looked at him innocently in return. "YOU DID THAT IN PURPOSE!" He pointed at her and then rubbing his forehead. 

Not to mention the other 5 friends of his were laughing like crazy. "Who says so. I gave you space to hug the pillar that's it." "PSH YOU KNEW I WANTED TO HUG YOU!" "Oh really?" 

"Hmph. I'm saying this because I'm new, where's class 1E2?" He crossed his arms. "Don't tell me you're in that class." "Duh if not why will I ask you." "WHAT YOU ARE IN MY CLASS?!" 

Hyuna sighed desperately, she was dying for a transfer but she knew that was impossible. "Isn't that great?" Baekhyun smiled cutely. "What do you think." 

She pointed to the class opposite of where they are and walked away. *Worst day ever.* 

*SNAPS* 

"What is with that annoying sound?!" Hyuna pouted, walking to her seat that's located right in front of Dongwoon's and started dozing off. 

Just then she heard a loud thud next to her, be honest, left and right. She was about to scold the of whoever who made that because it definitely interrupted her sleep but was shocked to see Hyunseung on her left and then Sehun on her right. 

Not knowing the war has started. 

--

Merry KRISmas Guise!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 

that was me being too hyper keke :D anyway i hope you guys enjoyed your day! i know i had been away for a loong time or maybe not but reason is because i was busy reading lots of fics! ~^^~ 

ahh i apologise for this short chapter but trust me, you wouldn't like it if this chapter goes long because lots of surprises are coming up. 

this is a really tease but i'm gonna make someone confess to ____ and then both of them would be a couple~ but then their relationship, do you think i will let it last? NO. 

kekeke.. i'm planning to do double updates but decided not to because i want to leave you guys hanging :P 

let's wait for the next chapter to see who are the lovely lovers yeah? :D 

btw SUBSCRIBE/COMMENT! T.T without that i'm dying.