Journey

Super Junior Dating Game

After what seemed like the most uncomfortable and boring flight ever, we landed in Seoul. It was 10:30 a.m when we landed, UK time, but sadly in Korea it was 6:30 p.m.

We wandered out into the arrivals lounge together once we'd grabbed our luggage and had our passports checked. I looked around for someone, maybe with a sign reading SASI, to take us in a cab to the dorms, but I couldn't see anyone. Alissa tapped my arm. "Suzi, how are we getting to the dorms again?" She whispered, voice shaking with worry. I turned to answer her, but in doing so I saw something I had never expected. Golden hair shimmering in the fluorescents, the unusual lighting highlighting his cheekbones and dimple. Leeteuk, dressed in a casual shirt and jeans, was stood by the door waiting for us to arrive. I waved shyly at him, causing him to grin and wave back.

Grabbing my friends, I walked towards him.

"So you're the famous SASI, I hear?" Leeteuk grinned, shaking hands with each of us, "I've heard a lot about you! Eunhyuk especially won't shut up about it, having girls to teach now!" I laughed, and we followed Leeteuk to our ride.

The shock on my friends' faces was amusing enough to grant pictures, however I was also surprised to find that not only had Leeteuk come to meet us in the airport, but we were being taken back to the dorms in a limo! Leeteuk opened the door, still smiling, and gestured for us to go inside.

I got in first, to have my shock escalated further by the appearance of Kyuhyun sat on the row of seats opposite the door.

"Annyonghaseyo," I stumbled, hesitant as to where to sit. Kyuhyun smirked and greeted me back, gesturing that I could sit by him. After a few nudges in the back by Sarah, I climbed in fully and took the seat by Kyuhyun. The others filed in beside me, with less hesitation, ending with Leeteuk who sat on the side opposite Kyuhyun and I, whereas Ally, Sarah and Izzy were perched comfortably on the back row.

"How was your flight?" Leeteuk asked.

"It was okay," I stated, proceeding to yawn widely. I placed my hand over my mouth, apologising for my rudeness as Alissa sniggered at me. I shot her a look and she quickly stopped.

"Are you tired?" Kyuhyun looked at me with soft, quizzical eyes as I yawned again.

"Yeah, I guess I am," I said, "I'm the only one out of us who can't sleep on planes..." I trailed off as my friends nodded.

"It's annoying, she always needed entertaining, like a puppy!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Hey, I was fine with a book. At least I didn't force my friend into buying me a baguette, then about it all the way here." I sighed, smiling.

Kyuhyun looked sympathetically at me, ping his hoody. I turned to Izzy, who had seemed quite quiet during the plane ride, but she was chatting away to Leeteuk about SASI, so I left her to it.

"Here." I turned to Kyuhyun, who was offering me a folded up item of clothing with a smile.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's so that you can rest your head, you might be able to sleep in limos." I widened my eyes at him, but his smile never faltered, he just placed the hoody under my head, and lay back himself.

So I fell asleep in the limo to the sound of SASI chatting, Leeteuk laughing, and the slow breathing of Kyuhyun next to me. Things were starting to look up.