Birthday

Super Junior Dating Game

Opening my eyes, I found  that I was alone in an unfamiliar bed. After a lot of blinking and intense thought, I remembered the night before. My eyes wandered to the mirror, lingering on a yellow post-it note, which I wandered over to inspect.

Gone to an early session of church - Ally and Sarah are shopping. I'll be back to pick you up at 11! <3

Ooh, time to myself! I smiled, moving towards the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal before I rewarded myself with a hot bath.

- -

"Bunny-ah!" I sat up swiftly, causing water and bubbles to splash over the tiled floor. "Oi, what are you doing in there?!" I bit my lip; the only bath in the apartment was in the boys bathroom. I struggled out and wrapped a towel around myself.

"Ah! I-i'm sorry, I was just taking a bath, I knew I had time to waste and no-one was in so..." I hurriedly got dressed as I heard chuckling outside the door.

"Aish, hurry up next time, it's ten past!" My eyes widened as I opened the door, not realising I had spent so long in there. "You look pretty." Kyu smiled sweetly, making my heart flutter a little. I asked why I had to be out by eleven, but he didn't answer, just took my hand and dragged me out, like he did a few days earlier.

- -

"Erm, Kyu, I don't think i'm wearing the appropriate clothing for this..." I said, standing on the side of the swimming pool he had taken me to.

"Son't worry about that," Kyu insisted, grinning. He pulled a plastic bag out of his rucksack and handed it to me, shoving me towards the changing rooms with a bigger grin on his face than before.

The bag held my red and white polka-dotted bikini from my top drawer. I wasn't sure whether to be glad he'd got it for me, or to be annoyed that he was rummaging through my drawers. I chose to be happy, and got changed quickly. Walking out, I saw Kyu was already in the water, wearing a white T-shirt over his black swimshorts, so I dived in after him. He turned around to splash me, making me squeal and send waves of liquid right back. After we'd been thoroughly soaked, Kyu grabbed my and pressed our lips together, his tongue running over mine. He tasted of chlorine, but even still there was the sweet taste of him coming through. I leant into his embrace softly, wrapping my arms around him.

"HEY!"

I turned around to see the entire of Super Junior, as well as the rest of SASI, standing on the side of the pool.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled, before the lights went out.