Izzy

Super Junior Dating Game

I awoke snuggled into Kyuhyun's chest. Sighing, I wriggled myself even closer and opened my eyes to look up at him. He was looking back at me, smiling. His hand reached up to my head, my hair and pulling my face closer to his for a kiss.

"Ahem." I jumped and slowly peered round to see everyone kneeling around us. Leeteuk in the middle, looking a bit pink but quite stern. "What is this?"

I scrambled off Kyuhyun and onto my knees, bowing and apologising multiple times. Kyuhyun just sat up and ruffled his hair, smirking shyly.

"Well?"

I looked at Kyu with wide eyes, waiting for him to answer.

"Fine," Kyuhyun sighed, rolling his eyes at me with a little smile. "Suzi and I are- Well, we-" I looked away and bit my lip, waiting for his answer. I wanted to know what he'd say about us, anyway. "She's my girlfriend."

That brought out a gasp from my female companions, and earned me a fake slap from Sarah, all annoyed at me keeping such a secret.

"Hmph." Leeteuk pursed his lips and looked around, thinking. I was shaking like a leaf, waiting for his decision. "I guess I can allow it." Everyone's heads shot up in his direction.

"Hyung..." Kyuhyun started.

"But," Leeteuk spoke sharply, cutting off what he was going to say. "If something goes wrong between you two, you cannot - REPEAT cannot - let it get in the way of anything. I don't want you two disrupting our spirit, or our concert. Got that?"

We nodded, even Kyu looked a little nervous about the whole thing.

"Good." Leeteuk's expression softened into a gorgeous smile, dimple and all. "Congratulations!" Before I knew it, Kyuhyun and I were being pulled into a tight hug, soon to be joined in with by everyone else in the room.

- -

"How's my little bunny rabbit?" Kyuhyun asked me as I was hopping about for joy in our room, having just showered and got dressed. I grinned at him, showing all my teeth, as he laughed. "Good!" He put his hand on my head to stop me jumping as he continued to chuckle away. We were going to the studio again today, so I was wearing shorts and a loose tee, my hair tyed up in a high ponytail. Kyu tugged at it as we walked to the lobby, making me squeak and snarl at him. Everyone was already downstairs, and as we were walking to the limo I was pulled back by someone.

"Suzi, can we talk?"

I grabbed her hand and pullet her next to me in the limo, sitting in a corner further away from the others. "What is it?"

"It's-" She sighed, unsure whether to continue. I nodded at her, willing her to go on. "Well, it's Siwon. When we went back to our dorm, he was talking about how great it was for you two, and-"

"And?"

"Well, he told me he might like someone too."

My mouth opened wide. "Siwon... And who?!" Izzy shushed me, I have a tendancy to get loud when excited. "Sorry, who does he like?" I whispered.

"Well, Ally's too shy to speak to him, since she only sees him in public places," Izzy started. "And Sarah only pays attention to Heechul and Donghae, since she fights with Heechul so often, and Donghae finds it hilarious..." I nudged her and winked.

"So this means it has to be you, right?" I giggled and punched her softly on the arm. "That's so cool!"

"No, no, it could be someone else..." I raised an eyebrow at her, and she smiled at me. "Okay, I know that's unlikely, but it's not every day someone like that likes you, I can't just assume it's true."

"Well you're right, it is odd I guess. But you two have been getting along really well, and I saw you two yesterday, so happy!" Izzy turned red and hid her face. I took that as a chance to glance over at Siwon, on the other side of the limo. He was chatting to Donghae and Eunhyuk about something, but I did notice his eyes wander to the person beside me once or twice. I turned back and saw that Izzy had just witnessed the same thing. We got to our destination soon after, and as we went into the studio, Siwon had caught up with Izzy and started to chat to her. I couldn't wait to see how that turned out...