Everyone

Super Junior Dating Game

It was pitch black, I couldn't see anything. The whole world could have been empty if it not for the water splashing against my sides, and the warmth of Kyuhyun's arms clutching me to him tightly, the contact bringing goosebumps to the flesh of my bare stomach. Suddenly, a few lights flashed back on, and I noticed a red glare above the heads of my friends. There were christmas lights strung over one of the glass windows spelling 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' in huge letters. At first I didn't realise whose birthday it was.

"Bunny-ah, happy birthday," Kyu whispered, nuzzling my neck and laughing quietly. The others jumped into the pool and swam beside us, singing celebratory songs out of tune and out of time, making me giggle.

"So, grandmother, how does it feel being 22?" Izzy asked, cheekily. I gaped at her and went to slap her softly, but she ducked, causing me to hit Leeteuk.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, horrified, but I had no reason for alarm, Leeteuk found it funny.

"No harm done, no harm done! And hey, I'd get her for calling you that."

I agreed with him, and proceeded to chase Izzy around the pool, to the amusement of Siwon and Kyuhyun. When I finally caught her, I decided to ask her what was on my mind.

"What happened with Siwon?"

Izzy's face went red. She looked away, and I thought it was bad news, until I saw her reflection was smiling.

"It was me." I grinned and pouned on her.

"THAT'S GREAT WOW THAT'S AMAZING OKAY NOW WE CAN DOUBLE DATE!" She shushed me, shaking her head.

"Not yet! We're taking it slow, nothing's happening just yet, we're getting used to the idea first." My expression dropped and I pouted, faking sadness at the loss of my newest double-date-couple. Kyu started calling my name, so I squeezed Izzy's cheeks to show her how adorable she is, then swam over to him.

"What?"

"Want a race?"

I grinned and nodded. If there was anything I was good at, it was swimming. We all lined up at the side, apart from Siwon, Leeteuk, Izzy and Sarah, who opted out, and Leeteuk signalled for us to start. I decided to go for my best , which was backstroke, and overtook quite a few of the others. It was me, Eunhuk and Donghae in the lead, then Alissa caught up and was gathering speed pretty fast. The four of us hit the side at exactly the same time, making it hard to call a verdict, so we all claimed that we were joint first. Yesung thrashed about, maoning about being beaten by girls, but Sungmin put his finger on his philtrum to shut him up.

Kyuhyun, who was about two seconds behind us, stooped down to pick me up out of the water by my waist and spin me around, and I held my arms up in victory, laughing when he dropped me and I landed on top of him underwater. Instead of coming up for air, Kyu grabbed my face and kissed me, dragging me up when he finally needed to breathe. Eunhyuk's face was priceless when we came up, he looked both disgusted and amused at the same time, his mouth open and his eyebrows raised. I noticed Ally couldn't stop laughing at him, and he poked her cheek in annoyance, making her cringe; she hated people touching her cheek.

After another half hour of frolicking around in the pool, one of the members of staff there came to tell us that out hour was nearly up and to get changed and out quickly, so we followed her orders and met outside once we were finished. The others got into the limo waiting outside for us, but again Kyuhyun pulled me aside.

"We're not going back to the dorm!" He said happily. "We're going out for lunch!"