Cluedo

Super Junior Dating Game

Yesung was the first to walk in, followed by Sungmin then Eunhyuk. Sungmin smiled cutely at Alissa and I, then sat down at the dining table.

"I brought pizza!" Eynhyuk exclaimed, lifting up one of the boxes in his hands. I looked at Alissa, biting my bottom lip. "And chicken wings!" Alissa mimed wiping her forehead; she wasn't a fan of pizza, but chicken she could get on board with.

The rest of us sat down at the table while Kyuhyun got plates out of the cupboard. Yesung had brought bottles of coke and fanta, which also solved the drinks issue. While eating, Ally and I were asked many questions about SASI.

"Why are you called that?" Was the first question, coming from Yesung.

"It's actually a boring reason," I explained, "it's because it stands for Sarah, Alissa, Suzi and Izzy, and it also sounds like 'sassy'."

The boys seemed amused by that, and Sungmin explained that once they had heard that we won, they searched for us on the internet, but found more funny videos of us than dancing ones. Alissa went bright red at this point, having forgotten that we even made those videos. We both loosened up when Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun started quoting us and laughing, though.

After we had eaten, I helped Kyuhyun by drying up the dishes he washed, discussing Super Junior's lack of touring in England. He explained to me that there had not been, or they didn't know there had been, much of a fanbase in the UK for them until Siwon found a website called Tumblr. That was why they did the competition, as an apology to the English fans whom they had rejected before then. I protested, saying that they hadn't rejected any fans, but he didn't believe me. Once we'd finished, I went to find Alissa, who was curled up in an armchair watching TV with the others.

"You know," Yesung started as I shoved Alissa over to make room for me on the chair, "you two could give Heechul a run for his money." I started at Yesung, frowning in confusion.

"Y'know," he continued, "because you're so pale."

"Oh my goodness, Yesung, you can't just say that to people!" Sungmin exclaimed, exasperated. Yesung frowned at him, puffing out his cheeks in feigned annoyance. I giggled at him.

"What's England like?" Sungmin asked.

"Boring!" Ally answered him, "we don't have as good music, and all the people are the same!"

"That's true." I said. "If a person is different to other people in England, it's seen as a bad thing and they get picked on for it." The boys looked at us with sympathy, Eunhyuk shook his head.

"It's nice being here though!" I went on, "everyone is different and that's a good thing!" I grinned at them all.

"Anyone want to play a game?" Eunhyuk asked, getting up. "We have Cluedo! We got it after seeing you play it in that video!"

I laughed a lot at that, and nodded. In one of our videos we played Cluedo, then bullied Sarah for winning after one round. I still swear she cheated. Eunhyuk brought in the game, and I played as Miss Scarlet, as usual. Alissa was Mrs. White, Eunhyuk was Professor Plum, Yesung played as Colonel Mustard (only to complain at the spelling of Colonel), Kyuhyun took the place of Reverend Green, and poor Sungmin had to be Mrs Peacock, to everyone's amusement.

We played the game twice, me winning one round and Sungmin the second, so Eunhyuk gave us a chocolate medal each from the cupboard, obviously saved for game winners, and Sungmin high-fived me for our victory. After watching some more TV, Alissa fell asleep on my lap, so Eunhyuk carried her to bed, and the rest if us went to our rooms too. I was so happy, I didn't think I'd laughed so much in my life.