Sarah

Super Junior Dating Game

"C'mon, let's go again!"

"No, Kyu, I'm tired and it'll have the same ending as the last three times!"

"I'll go easy on you this time?"

"Hah! I don't need your pity."

"But Bunny, please..."

"Fine. Once more."

I pressed A to start another round. It was so unfair, Kyu was great at any game you could spring upon him. I thought that bringing Tekken along would surprise him, I knew he was more used to computer games like Starcraft as opposed to one-on-one fighting. My character KOd every time we played. I started attacking him instantly as the battle sequence began, pressing attack so many times my finger hurt, throwing in a few special attacks as I went, but still every punch from him took down more of my health than two from me. But after three matches, I wanted to ruin his streak. I started blocking more, planning careful attacks, and taking him from behind. It worked in my favour for a good couple of minutes, until Kyu noticed my concentration and tickled me, managing to play with one hand. I shreiked and struggled, causing my character another fatal loss of HP and giving Kyu the final victory. He grinned smugly as I pouted at him, feigning annoyance as he put his arm around me in apology.

"nope, nope," I said, shaking my head. "I won't forgive you that easily."

Kyuhyun kissed me for the second time that day, causing me to lose focus and forget that I was meant to be angry. I leaned into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer to him. Soon he was leaning back against the armrest, most of my weight on his chest, our lips moving together, our breathing synchronized. He moved one of his hands from around my waist to my head, tangling his fingers in my hair then cupping my cheek, smiling into the kiss. I moved away to regain my breathe, and I saw his smile in all its glory, making my stomach flutter and my mind spin. He was so gorgeous, it was insane to think that I was with him. As if to answer my thoughts, he kissed my cheek, snuggling me further down so I could lay my head on is shoulder. I pressed my lips into the firm ridge of his collarbone through his shirt and he blushed, closing his eyes.

"We're back!" Alissa and Sungmin called in unison, giggling as they realised. I sat up a little and waved at them, Kyu opened his eyes again to roll them at me.

"Someone always ruins it." He whispered, sitting up carefully so as not to move me. "Welcome back!" He called to the others.

I got up to help with the cooking once everyone had brought in the shopping bags, but was shooed out of the kitchen by Ally, who was teaching Eunhyuk the ways of "english" cooking. In reality she was cooking mexican, but I didn't disturb them. It sounded like they were having fun together, which was sweet. I wondered it maybe there was something between those two, but the idea that three of us would have an admirer in two days was very hard to believe, so I left it.

 

- -

 

The food was a success, which I knew it would be considering Alissa was a genious when it came to chicken. Sungmin cleared away the plates and Kyuhyun went to wash them up, so I stayed at the dining table to chat to Yesung.

"What did you and Kyu do while we were gone?" He asked, gesturing towards the kitchen.

"Ah, we played Tekken!" I said enthusiastically. Yesung smirked and rolled his eyes.

"He beat you, I bet? Aish, that guy can never be laid back when it comes to games, even when playing against someone he adores."

I leant my head sideways, curious. Yesung's eyes widened, realising he may have said something he shouldn't have.

"Well, not adores, but- Erm... Well, it's a funny thing, words-" I gestured at him to shut up as Kyu came back from the kitchen and put his arms around my neck, leaning down to kiss me on the cheek, then proceeding to walk to his room. "He's going to practice the piano," Yesung answered my thoughts. "He does that a few times a week after we eat. He's very determined."

A minute or so later, I could hear beautiful music very slightly, coming through the wall, his gorgeous voice muffled. There was a harsh knocking at the door, making the sounds almost inaudible.

"I'll get it!" Sungmin called, strolling towards the door and opening it softly. "Oh, hi Sara- What's wrong?!"

She pushed past him in floods of tears, Ally and I shot up and ran to her side, grabbing her hands.

"Sarah what is it?"

"What's wrong?"

We motioned to the others that we'd be back in a second then hurried Sarah into the bathroom, grabbing tissues to wipe her eyes. She didn't want to talk at first, so we cleaned her up in silence.

"Sarah, I don't mean to, uh, ruin the moment," I stumbled, "But... Why didn't you go to Izzy?"

She looked up at me. "She and Siwon went out somewhere. I'm not sure where." Realisation hit me. The two of them had probably (hopefully) discussed Siwon's "feelings" towards someone. I hoped it had gone okay. Sarah pushed her fringe out of her eyes, combing at her shoulder length hair absent-mindedly. "It's Heechul..."