Sleepover

Super Junior Dating Game

"Suzi! Suzi!"

Siwon and Kyuhyun took me back to the dorms, and I was surprised to see Siwon stop on our floor and come into the apartment with us. I was even more surprised to see Sarah, Ally and Izzy all jumping and yelling my name upon seeing me walk in.

"We were so worried about you, heechul told us what happened!" I looked at Heechul, who was sat on the sofa with everyone, and he nodded at me, smiling. I smiled back, telling the girls that I was fine. Kyuhyun and Siwon proceeded to explain the situation, and how they fixed it, as I sat cross legged in the centre of the living room area. I didn't think we could fit so many people in one room, but we managed to get all of the twelfth floor residents in there as well.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked, frowning.

"I'm here to see Eunhyuk," Donghae stated. "I don't know why any of these guys are here." He winked at me.

"We're here to have a sleepover to cheer you up!" Sarah exclaimed. "It was so my idea, I came up with it when-"

"YA!" Heechul poked her cheek, making her blink. "It was my idea!" She stuck her tongue out at him, and I raised an eyebrow at Izzy, who shrugged at me and giggled.

- -

After we'd eaten heapings of ramyun, Siwon and Leeteuk brought down sleepings bags from their room, and Yesung got the ones from ours. Since a few of the others weren't there, we had enough sleeping bags for everyone, the problem was that there was only just about enough room for us sitting, let alone lying down. The guys shrugged at the problem, saying we could sort it out later, so I stopped thinking about it, focussing on Sarah and Heechul having a long distance pillow fight.

"Take that!"

"NO! You can't throw pillows at me, missy!"

"Hey! You can't hit a girl, even if it is with soft, cushiony weapons!"

Alissa facepalmed at the two of them, whilst Izzy and I collapsed into fits of laughter.

"Have you noticed?" Siwon asked, scooting closer to Izzy and I. "They have the same hair."

The two fighters yelled at him, both saying something similar to not having the same hair as 'that unfashionable freak over there'. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun found this hilarious, and laughed so hard that they fell off the sofa simultaneously, landing on poor Donghae with a yelp. He kicked and struggled to get them off, but the two were laughing so much they couldn't move. Heechul snarled at Sarah, who grimaced, then shoved Kyuhyun off Donghae's legs with force. Izzy's body tightened slightly, but loosened again as Heechul sat in Kyu's seat, putting his feet on the space he had cleared from Donghae's legs, smiling.

"Can you girls sing?" Sungmin, who had been relatively quiet all evening, quietened everyone down with his question. I looked up at him, sat in a chair with Yesung, and shook my head.

"Not me, no way." I answered. "Izzy can!"

Izzy's cheeks turned crimson at the mention of her name, and Siwon turned to her. "You can sing?!"  His eyebrows rose and eyes widened. She shook her head at him, and again at me.

"No, I can't!" She squeaked, but was stopped from continuing her speech by chants from around the room of "Do it! Do it!". Siwon grabbed her hand and asked if she'd sing if he sang too, which she also declined, raising a groan from the audience.

"C'mon, Izzy!" I said, trying my best at a pep talk. "You're great at singing, and if you do it, we will!"

That seemed to work, as she agreed to sing but only if Siwon or someone started for her. After a few lines of SPY, Izzy joined in with him, and later on it turned into a fully blown sing-along, with Eunhyuk and Donghae dancing together, trying to drag Alissa with them, to her horror. Yesung ran over and grabbed my arms, yanking me up and dancing awkwardly, spinning me around until I got dizzy and Kyuhyun had to catch me.

It got late pretty fast, and before I knew it most people were asleep. Donghae stretched out on the sofa with Eunhyuk on the back and Alissa curled up at his feet, Yesung and Heechul, who had swapped placed with Sungmin, asleep leaning on the sides of the armchair, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Siwon and Izzy asleep on the floor next to the sofa, Sarah leaning her head back onto Heechul's legs (they will kill each other for that when they wake up, I thought), and it seemed to just be me and Kyuhyun awake. Again.

"How're you feeling?" He asked, pulling my sleeping bag so that I slid over next to him.

"Much better thank you!" I grinned at him. He smiled back and pulled my head to his chest.

"I'm glad."

"So, Kyuhyun?"

"Yes?"

"Why are we keeping this a secret?"

Kyuhyun pondered over the question, then answered with; "I don't want anything to happen to us, in case this isn't allowed."

I looked up at him, mouth partially open, and he my hair, laying flat and allowing me to lay on his chest.

"Ai shi du xiu solo solo xiang yao wei ni solo," Kyuhyun started singing softly to me. I recognised the song, it was a slower, sweeter version of S.O.L.O, by Super Junior M. I was almost asleep when he'd finished, but just awake enough to hear Eunhyuk, whom had been awake all this time, say;

"Come clean about your relationship, Kyuhyun, hiding it will only make it worse. If something bad happens, I'll back you up. And, well, just don't hurt her."

I felt the man beneath me shift. "Okay. And don't worry. I'll never hurt her."

"Good. Leeteuk will understand. He'd better, or-" I caught a glimpse of him shaking his head. "Nothing. Just, out yourselves. Tomorrow."