What is going on?!

Super Junior Dating Game

"I need to say something!"

Both Siwon and Eunhyuk said simultaneously during the ride home. Leeteuk's head shot up, hearing the sincerity in both of their voices. Hyuk's face contorted as he gestured for Siwon to go first, but Siwon shook his head, mirroring Eunhyuk's motion. The two sat there awkwardly for a moment before unintentionally speaking as one again.

"I'm in a relationship with Isabella."

"Alissa and I are together."

Upon hearing their full names, Ally and Izzy went pink, Ally hiding behind her fingers. I expected this from Eunhyuk; earlier the two of them went to lunch together and returned ecstatic. I needed to talk to Ally about that part later. But Siwon? I thought he and Izzy were going slow, keeping it secret... I had no real idea. I needed to talk to both of them now.

To my surprise, Leeteuk was not the first one to speak. It was Sarah.

"What's going on, is there some matchmaking happening that I'm not a part of?! Honestly you guys are too much. Am I going to be alone now?!"

I jumped at the tone of her voice. She sounded heartbroken and pissed off at the same time. I leant back into Kyu as his arms tightened around me, sensing my fright. Hyuk and Siwon both looked taken aback, awkwardness spread through the limo.

It was silent until we reached the apartment block, no one knew what to say. It was Heechul who broke the silence.

"What about me?" He asked, pressing the button for the elevator.

"What do you mean?" She spat.

"You know what I mean."

Sarah looked at him but didn't answer, then stomped towards the stairs in a huff, yelling at anyone who tried to stop her.

"Don't worry," Ally said to those left in the lobby, "She will calm down, I promise. She just needs some time alone."

- -

"Okay, sorry I didn't have chance to talk to you earlier," Teuk said once we were in the living room of the floor eleven dorms. "What I was going to say was that it's okay for you guys to be together, but remember what I said to Kyu. I don't want to have to deal with any relationship problems on top of all this concert planning, too, if I'm honest."

The four of them nodded, Leeteuk's words sinking in. Eunhyuk jumped up and down, pulling Alissa into an awkward (for her) hug as Siwon kissed Izzy's hand, sending her a dazzling smile no girl could resist. Kyuhyun caught me staring and nudged me moodily, so I stood on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear.

"Don't worry, I belong to you."

He shuddered at my breath, but I saw the glimmer in his eyes and the warmth to his cheeks. I knew he was possessive, but I liked that in a guy.

"Hey guys, where's HeeHee?" Yesung asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Kyuhyun swore under his breath, taking me by surprise, and gestured upwards.

"We should have realised this was gonna happen..." He sighed, walking to put his shoes back on.

- -

"HEECHUL OPEN UP THE DOOR THIS MINUTE!" Kyu yelled, hammering on the wood with his fist.

"Alright, alright, hold on a minute!"

A few clicks and frustrated comments later, we were in the apartment.

"Sarah?" I called, looking around the apartment quickly.

"In here, but don't come in!" Sarah replied, her voice echoing. That meant only one thing.

"What were you doing with her in the bathroom, ert?!" Kyuhyun and I shrouded him with questions lined with insults until Heechul finally quietened us down and started explaining.

"See, it's like this..."