AWKWARD

Super Junior Dating Game

“I came up to see if she was alright, but her door was locked. She wouldn't let me in whatsoever, so I told her I'd run her a bath to relieve her stress. That finally got her out of the room. I ran the bubble bath and chatted to her through the door until you guys decided to break the door down. That's it. Honest.”

Kyuhyun and I looked at each other for a moment, speechless.

“You seriously expect us to believe that?” Kyuhyun growled suddenly, “When have you ever done something like that? Or, are you really into guys?”

That struck to the core. I could see Heechul visibly getting angrier, no I nudged Kyu, trying to get his attention. I was annoyed at him, purposefully hurting Heechul like that, but he just pushed me softly out of the way.

Well, what is it?” He snapped.

Heechul went bright pink.

Fine,” he hissed softly. “See for yourself if she's in the bath or not.”

I don't care if she's in the bath. I only care about your whereabouts and your actions.”

I didn't want to hear any more fighting, so snook past them towards the bathroom door and announced myself in a whisper, knocking quietly.

Come in, I'm decent.” Sarah whispered back. I slid through the doorway sideways and shut it behind me. Sarah was in her purple silk pajamas, hair dripping down her back creating dark striped.

Aish,” I sighed, grabbing a towel and squeezing her hair into it. “What is it with you two?”

She smiled a little and shrugged; she probably had as much knowledge as I did about the whole situation. I didn't ask anything else, thought it was best to leave them to sort it out between themselves. Instead, I snook her back out into the dorm, past the arguing boys, and into her room. There, I blow dried Sarah's hair, then left her to get dressed for dinner. Sighing, I held my head up and walked straight out into the war zone.

Guys!” I yelled, shutting them up immediately. “Stop it! I hate it when people fight! Look, Sarah's fine, Heechul did nothing to her. So you-” I shouted, gesturing to Kyuhyun, “Have nothing to be arguing about!”

How do you kno-” I cut Kyuhyun off with my hand.

I just do. Now please just apologise. Both of you.”

Heechul raised an eyebrow at me, amused at my authority, but obliged. Kyuhyun did so also after a stern look on my behalf.

Now Kyu, I think you should probably apologise to Sarah.” I motioned towards her door. Kyu sighed and glanced sideways at me, bug again did as I asked, knocking on her door softly before entering once she called for him to come in.

Sarah, I'm so- Oh! Crap! No, no!”

No, what are you doing?!”

You said to come in!”

I thought you were Suzi!”

Don't assume such things!”

How did I know you were gonna just barge in here?!”

I KNOCKED!”

What's going on?” I frowned, moving towards the door, until I caught glimpse of Sarah hiding behind her closet door.

I thought he was you so I said 'come in' because I was almost done but-”

WHAT DID YOU SEE?!” I yelled, turning on Kyuhyun swiftly.

What? I-”

I grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him downstairs, muttering profanities under my breath.

- -

Hey guys, what-” I slammed the bedroom door on whoever was speaking, pushing Kyuhyun down into my bed.

What. Did. You. See?” I repeated, enunciating every word.

I saw- Hey, are you jealous?” Kyuhyun asked me, smirking. My cheeks went pink, but I refused to let it phase me.

I mean it Kyu, what did you see?”

Why do you want to know?” He was playing with me now, toying around.

Please don't make this a game...” I sighed, closing my eyes. Before I knew it, an arm slithered around my waist, a hand resting on my cheek. Lips pressed down onto mine, planting soft kisses. His mouth them moved to my ear.

What I saw doesn't matter. Only you.” He said the last part in Korean, the word making me shiver but also warming me.

What you saw might matter to me,” I whispered, pushing him away by his chest. He looked a little wounded, but met my eyes perfectly.

I saw her in a bra, you happy now?” Kyuhyun huffed, letting himself fall back onto my bed.

Oh...Is that it?”

What do you mean is that it?!” Kyuhyun grinned and chased me around the room, tickling me whenever he caught me. “You... Worried... Me!” He grabbed at me and threw me onto my bed, tickling me until I submitted.

Alright alright you win!” I laughed, putting my hand to my face. “Wow my cheekbones hurt...”

He flopped next to me and we lay in the quiet for a while.

So,” Kyuhyun said, “Are you really okay with- Well, that? I'm sure a lot of girls would have killed me for that... Or killed her.”

No, it was an accident! And it could have been worse.”

I guess it could have been... But you're okay that I've seen more of her than I have of you now?”

I pondered over that. “Huh. I never thought of it that way...”

Uh oh, this feels troublesome...” I giggled at his distrust. This wouldn't be troublesome, for him.

It would probably be wonderful...

 

 

 

 

Side note: Just letting you know that the next chapter will most likely be rated M!!