Airport

Super Junior Dating Game

The time spent waiting in the airport was very long and very stressful. Checking in was easy enough, as was the security check, but being as it was an 11:00pm flight, and we knew we were going to be on that aeroplane for hours on end, none of us quite knew what to do with ourselves. Birmingham Airport isn't very big, with very few shops to entice young girls, so the four of us spent an unhealthy amount of time in Claire's and Burger King (the latter being an awful experience, having a vegetarian with us. Never take a vegetarian to Burger King. They don't eat, so therefore will moan about their starvation until you buy them a meal deal from Boots). Thankfully, I managed to find a cute pair of earrings and a locket necklace, so all was well.

Alissa, the lucky devil, is able to nap almost anywhere, so I was sat for an hour playing my DS as she snored happily. Sarah and Izzy walked around the shops a little more whilst I looked after her, although that was less of my own choosing and more due to the fact that her head was in my lap.

Are you alright there?”

I looked up to see Sarah, cheese baguette in hand, taking the seat next to me.

Ha, yeah I am thanks. Other than the noise,” I poked at Alissa's nose, raising my eyebrows at Sarah, “it's quite peaceful.”

Sarah shook her head. “No, I mean, y'know... With this.”

I looked at her quizzically.

Well...” She sighed, trying to find the right words. “Since Aaron?”

I looked away, hesitant to meet her eyes.

Sarah, I think this is better for me than sitting at home all day staring at a computer screen, thinking about it.” My blunt words made her wince, but she got the point. Alissa started to snuffle and shift in her sleep, so I turned back and focussed on my game, waiting for the boarding call.