The Fashion Show (Part 1)

Along for the ride

    I told no one what happened in Starbucks that day, especially not Soo. I had kept the entire thing to myself. I had to wear scarves for the next few days to make sure the string of marks he left on my neck remained hidden. It's been a solid three days sense then and things have been unusually calm. I still hadn't heard from Choi Seunghyun. Chaerin, Jessica, and our investors haven't been bothering me about getting Jiyong in one of my magazines. And I haven't seen Kwon Jiyong.

   After what had happened at Starbucks I felt ashamed of myself. I, Lee Soonkyu, am nobody's little . Whether Jiyong sees me as one or not has yet to be discovered though. I could only guess he was currently doing what he came here for, visiting family. I was only a pit stop on his trip here. And that angered me even more. Despite how I may feel about this whole situation, I found myself fantasizing about him even more. 

   Luckily none of the girls asked what happened when I walked out of Starbucks with my blazer collar flipped up. I was surprised that all Victoria and Sooyoung did was look at me and wiggle their eyebrows. I'm pretty sure they knew what I was hiding but its so unlike them not to ask me for details. 

   Today I was attending a fashion show. My company, being one of the biggest magazines companies in Korea, got me a ton of fashion show invites and sometimes even clothes from up and coming designers who felt the need to kiss up. One of my favorite designers/friends, Tiffany Hwang, invited me to one of her fashion shows.

   Tiffany and I aren't really close friends as we are partying friends. When we're out togeather we always have a good time. But I'm pretty sure if one of us had to talk about something serious, we'd be the two most awkward people on the planet.

   I took my assigned seat in the front row. The show was about to start in five minuets and had just finished visiting Tiffany backstage to see how she was doing. On my left was Tiffany's sister Sandara. Sandara was somewhat a socialite here in Korea. She and Victoria never got along though, and the press loves to emphasize that. One night two months ago one of their spats got ugly. Long story short the girls had a throw down right on the sidewalk outside of a club owned by Vic's ex, Seungri, who Sandara just so happened to be dating at the time. I remember Vic spending the next week cooped up in my apartment hiding from the paparazzi as Sandara was quick to show the bruises she left on her face. Despite all of that I don't hate Sandara at all. The problem between her and Victoria is that both are too alike. And two people who have too many similarities never seem to get along. 

    Sandara usually was a model in most of her sister's fashion shows. But I guess today she just wanted to sit back and watch.

   "Hi Soonkyu," Sandara said with a smile as I sat down. I smiled back. Sandara, as usual, looked great. I took notice in her new hairstyle. It was shaved on one side and the other side was dyed a pinkish-purple that turned blue at the tips. The hairstyle suited her.

   Loud music pumped through the speakers as people shuffled past us to find their seats as well. Then suddenly I saw him... Choi Seunghyun. He smiled at me mischievously before taking a the seat to my right. I stiffened, this is one of the moment where I wished I let Tiff in on my personal life. 

   Choi Seunghyun and Tiffany dated for a brief amount of time. She was just starting to get recognition as a designer and Seunghyun had personally asked for her to make a suit for him to wear at an award show. Tiffany was excited, it was her first time dressing an idol. This happened around the same time we met. I her remember blabbering to me how excited she was after several shots of soju. Anyway he apparently asked her to drop of his suit personally at his apartment before the show. Needless to say she took the bait. Plus, I think we all know what happened then. Their relationship was nothing but partying and . I had never met him at the time, but the press sure did have a lot of shots of them face in clubs. They slowly broke up. Neither of them we're heartbroken by it. They remained close friends. They we're both people who liked the rush and chase, the long haul was never really their scene. Tiffany had her targets and he had his. Too bad right now I was one of them. 

    "Did you miss me," he whispered cockily with a wink. I wanted to run out of the building right then and there. I hated this man with every bone in my body. Aside from the fact he always seemed to think he was the , he was overly cocky. Not in a good way either. He was cocky in that obnoxious way that made me want to hit him.

   "No," I said through my teeth. Sandara was too busy talking to a young idol sitting next to her to even hear us. I really wished she wasn't though so I'd have a reason to ignore him.

   "Not even a little?"

    "No."

    "You seemed to enjoy the kiss."

   I said nothing. I didn't like the kiss one bit at all. But it was clear that saying no would only lead him to think he could talk to me even more. He smirked at my silence. I guess he though that me not answering meant I did like the kiss, because next this I knew his arm was over my shoulder.

   I was fuming. Just as I was about to turn to him and give him a piece of my mind I saw someone familiar. Right there in the front row on the opposite side of the runway sat Kwon Jiyong. And he was looking directly at me. 

    My eyes widened as I noticed him. He had been invited? When had he gotten here? 

    Suddenly a man sitting next to him began to talk to him, causing his eyes to leave mine. I watched as Jiyong replied and then gestured in my direction. I saw the man's eyes flicker to Seunghyun and I before whispering something in response. Jiyong's eyebrows seemed to furrow a bit before nodding his head to the man. 

   "Who's he," Seunghyun snorted. He must have caught me looking at Jiyong. I quickly thew his arm off of my shoulders and scooted closer in Sandara's direction.

   "None of your business," I muttered. Seunghyun only sat there, staring at Jiyong intently. . I could only imagine what death trap Seunghyun was planning in that creepy mind of his.

    "None of my business, huh," Seunhyun said as Jiyong finnaly turned away from the man and looked down at what I could only guess was his phone.

    Sandara finished her conversation with the young idol and turned in my direction. She seemed to jump a bit when she noticed my close proximity.

    "Are you okay," she asked in a concerned tone. God I must have been as pale as a ghost.

   "Yeah," I assured.

   "Ladies and Gentlemen," a loud voice boomed through the speakers. "The Tiffany Hwang summer collection fashion show is about to start."

 

 

 

 

(this chapter seemed to come from no where, lol. COMMENT PLEASE)