(Just a filler chapter before I get to the good stuff)

Along for the ride

    It was the best of times and the worst of times. But it was defiantly leaning towards the best. A full year has passed since Jiyong and I have become an official couple. And over that span of time my hair has grown out and I've dyed it back to brown. Jiyong moved into my villa and we adopted an adorable pug named Gaho shortly afterwards. Jessica, as timid as ever, had admitted to being biual and has been dating a beautiful woman named Yuri for a few months now (I know, we were shocked too). Meanwhile Victoria's parents forced her to move back to China for a while to "reconnect with her Chinese roots". Sooyoung is still very loud and very single. Nana, the waitress I met at that restaurant, became Korea's new 'it' girl as soon as she appeared on the cover of one of my magazines. And due to the fact that Seunghyun has been AWOL in America shooting his new movie; I've been living Seunghyun free for the time being.

    Even though my life was going well in many aspects, it still has its share of chaos. Though Seunghyun has been away for the past year I still get scary e-mails and letters from him promising to make me his. Jessica decided to be a 'stay-at-home-girlfriend' and we've had to replace her with a relativley young and inexperienced male assistant named Bang Yongguk whom which Chaerin has taken a liking too. And Jiyong seemed to be getting more and more upset lately. The stress of moving his label's headquarters from New York to Seoul has been taking its toll on him. I know he tries to act like everything is okay and tells me not to worry but its impossible for me not to worry. 

     As of now I was with Jiyong at his first fashion show since moving back to Korea. I stood beside him and held his hand as he looked around the backstage area worriedly. 

     "Don't stress," I cooed before moving in front of him where could see the veins practically popping out of his forehead. To anyone else backstage he probably looked like the same old calm and coy Jiyong. But after about a year and a few months of being with him I could tell that under that cool exterior his blood was boiling. 

     It was a usual thing for designers to walk around and adjust the clothes on the models, supervise the make up artists, and make sure everything was perfect before a big show. But I knew all too well that Jiyong could become a bit of a tyrant when it came to work. In other words; he was a control freak. If things weren't perfect he'd flip out and become a weird mixture of Hannibal Lecter and Jack Nicholson's character from The Shining. I'm not going to lie, it kind of when he went all crazy fashion designer. But in the end I knew that a calm Jiyong was better than an angry Jiyong. 

     "Does it look like I'm stressing," he asked sarcastically, looking above my head and on to the models hurrying to get ready behind me. All in all I hated it when he was sarcastic. Jiyong is usually quite blunt and thus that meant when he used sarcasm that meant he was beyond pissed off.

     "Yes," I answered calmly. He looked down at me with the same frustrated look he had been sporting for the past fifteen minuets before finally softening his expression. His hand lifted my chin up before pecking my lips softly.

     "I'm sorry, Sunny," he sighed. "I won't stress okay?"

     I looked up at him before giving him my now signature disappointed sideways smile. "Okay."

 

     "How's Jiyong," Chaerin questioned off-handedly as I took my seat between her and Sooyoung. Only five minuets after I tried to calm him down he went ahead and became induced in a stress-fuled tyraid during which he took his anger out by going off on one of the makeup artists .

     "Not good," I sighed.

      "Yikes," Sooyoung said before taking a swig of the margarita she managed to sneak in.

      "Would you like something to drink Miss Lee," Yongguk asked, leaning forward in his seat so that I could hear him. Behind us sat my new assistant; Yongguk. Though I missed having Jessica around I'd be lying if I said that Yongguk wasn't amazing at what he did. Despite Chaerin practically throwing herself at him he was always focused and insanely professional. But despite his professionalism, his lack of experience has caused him to make some major slip ups in the past. One time during a meeting I had put him in charge of making my Power Point. Apparently he chose the wrong picture files for the slides and I, blushing red, had to hurry and click through pictures of Jiyong and I at the beach.  

     "No, I'm fine. Thanks Yongguk," I said, turning back to face him and smiling politely. 

     "But," Chaerin said, also turning around in her seat. "If you have the time maybe you can finally give me your number."

     Yongguk gave Chaerin that same sorry-but-no smile he's been giving her for almost a year now, "Not even Miss Lee has my number, Miss Chaerin. Why would I give it to you?" Chaerin rolled her eyes and turned back around before grumbling the unmistakeable sound of the word 'prick' under her breath. 

     "You know Chae," Sooyoung said after taking another generous sip of her margarita. "At this point I'm pretty sure he could have a valid ual harassment case against you."   

     Chaerin and Sooyoung then began to get into a heated discussion about whether or not Chaerin's blatant ual harassment was indeed ual harassment. It was then that I decided to look around the room and wow, the place was packed. It seems like everyone whose anyone in the fashion industry came to see Jiyong's long awaited new collection. I saw famous designers from America, Europe, and all of Asia sitting and anxiously under the dim lighting waiting for the show to begin. I have to admit I am proud of Jiyong. Though work sometimes stressed him out what he did was really important to him and apparently the world of fashion as well.

     I spotted Tiffany off in the distance. She was sitting in the third row on the other side of the runway. Beside her sat her sister Dara along with two or three other people apart of her sister's entourage. I made a mental note to remember to say hi to them after the show. In the first row on the other side I saw Korea's symbol Hyuna sitting with her legs crossed. She wore huge black glasses and a large wide-brimmed hat. Months ago she had broken up with her model boyfriend Jang Hyunseung and she still looked incredibly sullen and depressed. Sooyoung had worked on her case against my former Fashion School friend Daesung. In the end Hyuna dropped the charges and let Daesung off of the hook. But ever since the break up she's been wearing all black and sunglasses where ever she went. She was kind of like some weird, mourning enigma. Like an old mysterious which who lives on a hill that everyone has made up stories about. She still performed and worked but she's not the same Hyuna she used to be.

    "Is it true that Hyunseung is in tonight's show," Sooyoung whispered. I jumped a bit, finally pulling out of my thoughts. 

     "What?"

     "I said, is it true Hyunseung is in tonight's show?"

     "How am I supposed to know."

     "Weren't you backstage," Sooyoung asked. Oh yeah, I was. But now that I think about it I don't remember who any of the models were. I was too busy trying to make sure Jiyong stayed calm. 

     "Yes, but I don't remember. Why are you asking?"

     Sooyoung then smirked like she usually did before she told be a big secret. Before I leaned in I looked around to make sure no one else was listening in. Chaerin was talking to the person on the other side of her and Yongguk was typing away on his outdated Blackberry. 

     "Get this. Just a few weeks ago Hyunseung filed a restraining order against Hyuna," Sooyoung said with a slight giggle. The thrill of telling a secret seemed to be much more intoxicating than her half-gone margarita. 

     "Seriously?"

     "Seriously."

     "Seriously what," Chaerin asked, her chin on my shoulder. Sooyoung sat up straight and looked ahead before taking a final swig of her margarita. "Oh nothing," she said. 

    Chaerin lifted an eyebrow and looked at me to which I played dumb and shrugged like an idiot. 

    The lights began to dim and the music turned up louder. It was showtime.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: So yeah I'm aware that this chapter but may I remind you, this is just a filler. I felt guilty for not posting and forever and just wanted to update you guys on the lives of G-Sun before I plunge into the storyline again.)