A Date

Along for the ride

     "Where are you taking me this time," I asked Jiyong. 

    We we're both in his car as he drove silently. I found it kind of weird that we barley talked on our way to his car. Since we've been a couple we've never seemed to run out of things to talk about. We'd always talk about childhood memories, my job, his designs, my friends, us, just anything. But since I've opened my front door he seemed kind of cold and distant. Almost like how he was when he first came back to Korea, only missing the y mysterious feel about him. 

    "It's a surprise."

     A surprise? I should have known. Our first date was a surprise, as well as the trip to our old childhood hangout spot in the woods. If there was one thing I knew about Jiyong it was that he always full of surprises. Though I liked the fact that Jiyong always kept me on his toes. But it would be nice to actually be let in on the secret every now and then. 

    Finally we arrived at what looked to be a large office building. Now I was more than a bit confused. I kind of expected a nice dinner or a night out on the town. The last place I expected to be was at an office building. Jiyong got out, came around to my side, and opened the door. I carefully stepped out, not wanting to make my short red dress ride up, and took his hand. As soon as we walked through the front door, it was clear where we were.

    It was Jiyong's new studio. 

    It was beautiful. It was sleek and modern with just a bit of flare. The bottom floor was the reception and waiting area. The second floor was the floor in which the sewing and actual clothes making went on. The third floor was the floor where sketching and the creative process happened. And the fourth floor was his office.

     His office walls were sleek and white with bulletin boards hung randomly on the walls. Ready to be clustered with pictures and future sketches. His desk sat in front of a large window. I was wooden, in total contrast with the modern-ness of the rest of the office. A black office chair with the golden letters JKGD on the back of it sat idly behind the desk. On the desk was an Apple iMac computer along with various pictures in plain white picture frames. As I walked closer to his desk I examined the photos. One was of him with his parents when he was a child, another was of his childhood home, one of him with his models at his first fashion show, and another was a picture of me and him.

     It  was taken only about a week ago. He came over to my villa and we basically ate ice cream and watched TV. I was in my oversized black oversized t-shirt that said 'Will break for Fashion' in bold white letters that I sometimes wore to sleep. My short blonde hair was being held back from my face by a white ribbon headband and my makeup was off. Jiyong wore a plain white t-shirt and his hair was slightly wet from taking a shower at my place. We we're both lying down on the couch, our faces touching each other as our noses touched. My eyes were closed and I was blushing like a little girl while his eyes we're open and he was staring at me with an expression of pure love. I blushed.

    "When did you take this," I asked as I felt his arms snake around my waist and his chin rest on the top of my head. He only chuckled and turned me around so that I was facing him. 

     "When you weren't paying attention," he said before placing a small peck on my red lipsticked lips. I smiled and leaned in for another kiss. His lips met mine once more and the kiss became a bit deeper. His tongue soon s against my lips, opening them with no protest at all. Our kisses soon went from small and sweet to long and sensual. He slowly pulled away from my lips and placed butterfly kisses on my jaw, behind my ear, and on my neck. As his kisses went lower and lower he slowly sat me down on his desk. It was then that I stopped him. He groaned in dissapointment and ran his hand through his hair. 

    "I know, I know. I'm sorry. Maybe next time," I told him before kissing his forehead. He just shook his head and sighed. 

    "It's okay," he said as he smiled and looked at me.

    "You don't mean it."

     "What do you mean?"

     "It's bothering you. I know It's bothering you."

     I watched as Jiyong smiled reassuringly and kissed my cheek.

     "So what if it bothers me," he said. "I care about you. And if you're not ready, you're not ready."

     I let out a deep sigh and looked at him guiltily. 

    "What did I do to deserve such a perfect boyfriend."

    Jiyong just chuckled his signiature chuckle and helped me down off of his desk. He took my hand and lead me out into the hallway and back to the elevator. I leaned against him as his arm went around my waist. He pressed the button for the roof floor and kissed the top of my head.

    As the elevator opened I saw why he brought me there. On the roof there was a wonderful dinner set up. A table with two chairs set near the ledge of the roof with a champaign bottle in the middle of the table. Beside the table was a chef behind a grill, hard at work making whatever it was we we're going to be eating at night. There we're small Chinese styled lanterns everywhere. Their light illuminating the roof just slightly; the Seoul city lights doing the rest. 

    I smiled. I really didn't deserve a boyfriend like Jiyong. Though we've both been crazy busy he still made time to plan this wonderful date for the two of us. I felt horrible. Jiyong was always planning the dates. I know that Jiyong preferred it that way but I still had a bit of feminism left in me and I'd be damned if I didn't plan a date. Maybe I could plan our next date. Then I'd get to surprise him for once. I giggled at the thought.

    "Do you like it," Jiyong asked, referring to the beautiful date he had set up.

    "I love it."

     

 

 

 

(A/N: Longer chapter next time, I promise! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. Had mini writer's block for a while there)