Really?

Along for the ride

    Luckily Seunghyun let me go after lunch. It was pretty much uneventful after I gave in to him. He just sat and talked while he ate as I poked at y food miserably. I guess he was happy that I wasn't fighting against him any more because after he finished eating he looked at me with what seemed to be a sympathetic face before letting me go. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the empty restaurant before he could change his mind.

   When I got home I went straight to my room, kicked off my heels, and threw myself on to my bed. I let myself sink into the sheets as I felt the world slowly fade away. I was tired. Tired of all of this Seunghyun crap. I wish he'd just leave me alone. As soon as I found my happily-ever-after with Jiyong, Seunghyun came along and screwed up. I felt my heavy eyelids close slowly. Maybe when I wake up this will all be a dream...

 

   "Wake the up," I heard a familiar voice scream from directly above me. My eyes shot open and I sat up. And sure enough, sitting right across from me was Sooyoung. Her hair was pulled back in a pony-tail as she sat crossed legged in her favorite blue sweatpants. She held a box of Chinese takeout in her hand and and chopsitcks in the other. I looked out of my full-wall window and only to see the Seoul City lights illuminating in the night. 

   "How long was I asleep," I asked while rubbing my eyes.

   "Long enough for me to order Chinese, clean your ing filthy house, and watch a marathon of Hoarders. It's like eleven now," she said, full of fried rice. 

   Eleven? I've been asleep almost all day! , I meant to call Jiyong to see how his studio hunting with Chaerin went. He probably thinks I'm a horrible girlfriend. I sighed and slid out of bed, my feet hitting the floor with a soft 'thud'. Sooyoung followed suit, her feet sliding gracefully onto the ground due to her height. 

   We walked into my living room and sure enough, the place was spotless. I was never a dirty person, but Sooyoung has what I like to call 'optional OCD'. It's where she's sloppy and messy some times and then neat and orderly other times.

    Sooyoung sat on the bar stool of my kitchen island and continued to eat. I stood across from her and opened a Chinese takeout box that sat right in between us. I smiled, it was beef and broccoli, my favorite.

   "Thanks, Soo. You're the best," I said while opening a pack of chopsticks. She smiled back at me, her cheeks full of food.

   "Well I try," she said before finally swallowing. Before I began to dig into my food something came to mind.

    "Hey, Soo," I said.

    "Hm," she hummed absentmindedly.

    "Why'd you come over today?"

   I watched as Sooyoung swallowed the last of her rice in one big gulp before walking over to the trash and throwing it away. She then returned to her bar stool and placed her chin in her hands while looking at me intently.

   "Okay you got me. I'm worried about you."

   Sooyoung? Worried about me? That's never happened before. Sooyoung always saw me as the level headed and centered one. If she ever sensed I was in distress she would always say that if anyone could get through anything, I can.

   "Really," I asked, trying to sound cool and collected. "Why."

   She tilted her head to the side and shrugged while looking off into the distance.

    "Well, during lunch Jess said you left to go home but when they day was over and she was going to head home she noticed your car was still there," she admitted before looking at me again. "Does this in anyway have to do with Seunghyun?"

   I wanted to tell Sooyoung everything right then and there. I wanted to tell her about Seunghyun's threats and his kidnapping me today. But for some reason... I didn't. Perhaps because I was always the level headed person that people always leaned on. That and I was afraid that if I told some one the situation I was in it may turn out to be even worse than it already is.

   "No," I said smoothly. "It's just work, you know? Things have been a bit stressful lately."

   I watched as Sooyoung nodded, slowly accepting a response. I let out a silent sigh of relief. That was a close one. I'd actually be scared for Seunghyun if hurricane Sooyoung unleashed her wrath upon him. Plus if there was anyone I should tell about what happened today it should be Jiyong. He'd know what to do.

   "Yeah me too," Sooyoung agreed. "I've got a celebrity case this time. Remember Kim Hyuna? Jiyong's old elementary school fling? Well she's suing some paparazzi for relashing those photos of her coming out of that singer's Taeyang's house. You seen the pictures right unnie?"

    Hell yes I've seen the pictures. Almost everyone in South Korea has. The photos showcase a suspicious looking Hyuna walking out of the singer's house in a long brown trench coat, large sunglasses, and sporting a 'I just had ' face. This wasn't exactly new for Hyuna though. At the moment she's dating her long time model boyfriend Jang Hyungseung. She's been known to cheat on him with various other male idols. Their public brawls always on the front page of every gossip magazine. But things have gone quiet for the two scandal wise. They've actually been seemingly happy for the past year in a half. But all good thing must come to an end, right?

  "Duh. Everyone has. I feel so sorry for Hyunseung. When do you think he's actually going to break up with her," I asked before popping beef into my mouth. Sooyoung smirked and leaned closer to me, lowering her voice to a whisper even though we we're the only two in the apartment.

  "Don't tell anyone but at our meeting today Hyuna looked like she just got done crying. There's been plenty of times the paparrazo has caught her walking out of other guy's houses, you know? I didn't understand why she decided to sue this time. The thing is I think Hyunseung broke it off the Hyuna soon after the pictures we're released. I'm pretty sure Hyuna went crazy and decided to take her anger out on that one particular paparazzi."

    Holy. . If Hyungseung and Hyuna really did break up, it would be the news of the century.  

  "So did you find out who the paparazzi guy was," I asked, eager to know more. Soo nodded leaning in even closer.

   "Get this, the paparazzi guy, wasn't even a paparazzo! It was a young guy, a young attractive guy that actually owns a chain of boutiques along with his girl friend," she said in a less-hushed whisper.

    I gasped. There was only one person I knew that fit that description, Kang Daesung. But why would he do something like that? He obviously doesn't need the money. 

   "His name was Daesung, right," I asked. Sooyoung nodded. "I-I know him. We're friends."

   Sooyoung seemed a bit suprised but definatly not phased. If there was one thing I knew about Sooyoung it was that she didn't stop until she got her story out.

   "But it does't end there. Turns out your friend Daesung and Choi Seunghyun have been close friends sense childhood. In fact Seunghyun has helped Daesung to get his business off of the ground. This may sound far fetched but, I think Seunghyun told Daesung to take those pictures of Hyuna," Sooyoung said breathlessly. I raised an eyebrow.

   "Why would he do that," I asked in a puzzled tone. Sooyoung only shrugged and backed away.

   "We'll find out soon enough."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Sorry for the lack of Jiyong in these last few chapters!!! They'll be LOTS of Jiyong in the upcoming chapters so....YAY (longer chapters too yo!)!! Lol and what's Seunghyun up to now? Any guesses. Oh and I LOVE COMMENTS SO.... COMMENT!! )