Go Away

Along for the ride

    I sighed as I walked into my apartment that evening and sat down my purse by the door along with my shoes. I took of my peach colored blazor and lazily sauntered towards my leather couch. I lived in one of the most expensive villas money could by. I was neighbors with many idols and successful business men and women. It was gated and very well secured, assuring peace and quiet.

   I grabbed the remote that lay on the glass coffee table and the TV. And lord behold, a Choi Seunghyun movie was on. I grunted and quickly changed to the fashion channel. I became a bit calmer and began to close my eyes. I know I should have showered and changed but moments like this are just so... peaceful. 

    Then a loud ringing noise came from my villa's answering system. I grunted loudly for the second time that day, sat up, and began to walk over to the screen that showed my visitor. And lord behold, again, it was Choi Seunghyun. He stood there with his ruffled light brown hair, wearing a T-shirt and a blazor, and smiled slightly at the camera. When I failed to answer after about a minuet he held up a banquet of roses.

    I rolled my eyes and clicked on the 'talk' button. "What do you want," I said in a snippy tone. He smiled even wider at the sound of my voice. Probably smug, knowing I'd answer.

   "Can you let me in? I'd figure we could talk-," he began, running his hand through his hair. That was until I cut him off.

   "There's nothing to talk about Choi Seunghyun. Goodnight," I finally said, about to press the 'end' button. I saw his face turn from smug to worry as his eyes widened.

  "W-Wait! Soonkyu can you please let me in, I just want to talk," he said in a worried tone. Against my better judgment, I decided to let him in. I mean what the hell? It's not like he was going to kill me or anything.

  I opened the door to look up at Seunghyun's tall frame as he smiled down at me with that smug expression of his again. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the couch as he gently shut the door behind him and walked over to sit a respectable distance away from me.

   We sat in silence for a while until I finnaly held out my hand expectantly as he finaly handed the roses to me. As he did so, he slowly scooted closer to me. I noticed and scooted back away even farther than before.

   "So what is it you want to talk about," I asked tiredly. I mean seriously, this guy ruined our entire spring issue. I could count the number of stores who almost refused to give us back the copies due to his stupid request. We had to refund all the the stores and hand them last season's issues instead. After all this trouble he's caused me he still decided to come over here? What was this guy's problem?

   "Look, I'm sorry about what I did," he said, but still with a slight smile on his face. I didn't even reply. I just slowly started to break the pedals off of the roses. I hated roses, but I'd never tell him that. I'd never tell this guy anything.

   "It's just that it seemed you were actually starting to like me," he said before running his hands through his hair again. "And then you stopped contacting me and answering my calls, it was the only way I'd get your attention."

  That was it. That was ing it. He did all of this , just to get my attention. I abruptly stood up and pointed towards the door, the banquet of roses falling to the marble floor with a soft 'thud'.

   His expression didn't even change this time. After a few seconds he got the message and stood up. But he didn't leave, instead he walked closer to me.

   "But I thought we were-"

   "Nothing. We are and will never be anything. I know your game Choi Seunhyun and I'm not going to be one of the ones who fall for it. You and I will never have anything going on and I never want to see you again. Now leave."

   Seunghyun just stood there and looked at my hardened expression. His expression fell as he slowly began to look at the floor. For a second there I almost felt sorry for him. Almost. That was until he opened up his mouth again.

   "Lee Soonkyu, I always get who I want. And I sure as hell wont let you be the exception of that rule."

   I stood there in shock. I had never heard Seunghyun use such a tone of voice with me. His deep voice was lowered into a growl and as he lifted his head I saw a slightly mischievous look on his model-like face. I expected him to come after me, try to kiss me, or something.But instead he quietly walked towards the door, and gave me a playful wink before stepping out.

  What the hell had I gotten myself into?

 

 

 

Sorry for the y chaper guys! I'll be updating my TopFany fic tommorow so yaaay! I hoped you guys liked it, more to come!