In too Deep

Along for the ride

   The next day I went to work as if nothing happened. Jiyong wouldn't be here today, he was looking for a new studio with Chaerin today. I sat in my office just an hour before lunch break. Honsestly, I got all my work done for the entire week yeasterday. Things have been running smoothly lately and I didn't need to actually come in today. I could have been with Chaerin and Jiyong as they went studio searching. But the reason I came in work today is for saftey reasons... Seunghyun reasons. I'd be lying if I said that conversation that I had with Seunghyun yesterday hadn't scared the out of me, because it did.

   I knew Seunghyun could get crazy at times but I didn't know just how crazy he could get. So I figured it was better to take precautions. After about ten more minuets of sitting around and doing nothing I decided to leave. I shut off my computer, gathered my things, and called the front desk to notify  Victoria that I'd be taking the rest of the day.

   "Aww really," she asked in dissapointed tone. "Lunch wont be the same without you."

  "Yeah," I sighed. "I know. I promise I'll be here for lunch tomorrow, okay?"

   "Well, okay. See you tomorrow," Victoria said cheerily before hanging up. I laughed, Vic could be really melodramatic sometimes, but that's what I like about her.

   I walked out of my office and towards the the elevator. I pressed the 'P1' button and waited for the elevator to make its long and slow descent to the parking garage.

 

    "Hello Soonkyu," said Seunghyun. What the actual ? Where was I? I don't remember even making it to my car. I just remembered getting off the elevator and walking towards my car and now I'm with the person I was just trying to avoid.

   I looked around. We we're at resturant of some kind. It was really fancy looking but... empty? My guess is that Seunghyun paid the owner some big bucks to shut it down for the day. We sat at a small table in the center of the resturant. Seunghyun sitting before me in a white T-shirt and loose black blazor. His hair, as always, beautifuly messy. 

   "How did I get here," I asked in a demanding tone. "This could be considered kidnapping you know."

   Seunghyun only chuckled. "Yeah and who's going to believe you? Choi Seunghyun kidnapping you just to take you out for lunch? For all they know you could be a crazed fan.

   "But this isn't just 'lunch', isnt it?"

   Seunghyun smiled a catlike and leaned forward in his seat and closer to me. I didn't dare lean back, that would be giving him the satisfaction of knowing he had some sort of hold over me. 

    "Smart girl," he said in a low voice. I'm sure that any girl would have found this y. And I'm sure it was... just not for me.

    "The reason I 'kidnapped' you," he continued. "Is because today I will fall in love with you. And after that, we'll have ."

   I must have laughed so hard I cried because I was banging on the table and stomping my feet like it was the funniest joke I ever heard. Does this man really think that much of himself to think I'd willingly let him do all of that? Obviously not because he wouldn't have to kindnap me to bring me here.

   "You're funny," I said once I calmed down a bit. "But your ing insane if you think and of that is going to happen. Now, I'm going to walk out of this resturant and you're going to let me do it. There will be no grabbing my hand at last minuet or threats or any more of that psycho you try to pull. After I leave, you'll leave me alone. If you even try any of this again I will not hesitate to call the police on your , got that?"

   Seunghyun leaned back in his chair and looked up at the ceiling as if in deep thought. 

   "You know what," he said, his gaze reurning to me. "I'll let you go, but there's a catch. You see, you can run from me all you want Soonkyu but I will find you and hunt you down. And what I proposed today will happen wheather you like it or not. If you fail to do what I tell you I will make sure that little boyfriend of yours pays the price. Okay?"

    If this was a movie this would be the exact moment that someone would say " just got real". I honestly wanted to cry. I wanted to cry and cry until I couldn't cry in more. How could I let it all get to this? As much as I wanted to slap Seunghyun across his handsome little face and walk out of this place and never see him again, I knew I couldn't. I could only say okay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: WADDAP!? Didn't I tell you guys Seunghyun was going to up?? Lol, no worries though. GSun wil make it through this...... or will they?? DUN DUN DUN DUUUN. Lol, I'm so evil (and sorry for the short chapters. longer ones next time!!))