It's a Wonderful Life After all... until..

Along for the ride

     It's been about a week since Jiyong and I have been official. And I've loved every bit of it. Things even seem better at work. Our investors have stopped hounding me on getting Jiyong's designs featured. We finnaly got the Seughyun-not-wanting-to-be-on-the-cover situation cleared up. And we have Im Yoona, one of Korea's hot new rising stars, to feature on our next issue. Plus Jessica has been less of a wallflower and has began eating lunch with Sooyoung, Vic, Chaerin and I everyday. 

  I'd say the only non-positive thing is that head receptionist, Krystal, recently admitted she was lesbian and ran off to America with her girlfriend Amber. That was quite suprising. It meant that we'd have to find a new head receptionist. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. Krystal has been our head receptionist for the past two years and she was truly wonderful at what she did.

    So for the past week Victoria volunteered to be our temporary receptionist. Being that I needed to find someone urgently to fill her spot, I let her. Needless to say having one of Korea's most famous socialites as your receptionist doesn't come without backlash. On the first day we had hoards of fans and paparrazi swarming the building, inside and outside. So we had to hire security guards. And no one was allowed inside the building without a card that had to be personally e-mailed by me days before their meeting. Except for Jiyong of course, the guards knew to always let him in. 

   Whenever Jiyong visited the office he'd always lighten the mood. Usually for the first half of the day he's come up to my office with poppies, my favorite flower, and sit and talk to me. He'd then gossip with Chaerin (who he now called 'CL') in her office until it was time for Jess, Vic, Chaerin and I to meet up with Sooyoung during lunch. He'd then have lunch with the 'cubicle workers', as we call them, and interns. And by the time lunch is done he'll be in my office ready to gossip about how the new interns hated me and make me laugh. He'd then go down and play receptionist with Victoria and be back up at my office just in time to walk me to my car and bid me good-bye. 

   Needless to say my friends took a liking to Jiyong. He and Chaerin we're really close. Some would say too close, but I know Chaerin, she wouldn't do that. They we're almost like long-lost siblings. Chaerin almost seemed like the female version of Jiyong. The two had the same manerisms, same interests, and same views when it came to fashion. Both radiated the same kind of self-confidence and swagger. They do get in minor spats every now and then, but they always make up after a mini shopping spree. 

  Victoria likes to call him her 'non-gay gay friend'. She can gossip with him and laugh with him like he's one of the girls. The only problem is that the two always get into a lot of trouble. Whenever Jiyong is with Victoria during work they end up pulling pranks on the interns.

     Once Victoria and Jiyong called down our newest and youngest intern, Seohyun, to the front desk and told her that I wanted eight hundred photo copies of our next issue's advice column. And Seohyun, being the dedicated loyal worker she is, photo copied eight hundred pieces of paper and sat them on my desk proudly. I didn't say anything to her, afraid I might crush her pride. I just said thank you and excused her. I then proceeded to call Vic and Jiyong up to my office and scolded them like a principle would do students. It was no used though. They giggled like schoolgirls the entire time.

    As for Jessica, he's become almost like a father figure towards Jessica. He's helped her come out of he shell a bit and even offered to have her be a model in his next show. In witch Victoria and Chaerin got jealous and ignored him for like an hour before breaking down and talking him into letting them be models for his next show as well.

   Sooyoung has only seen Jiyong once in this past week. And when they did see each other, it was like being kids all over again. Both of them fighting as I tried to calm them down. By the end they ended up laughing with each other and remembering old times. Occasionally remembering something embarrassing I did and laughing about it as I blushed.

   As silly and childish and Jiyong seems now, he can still be coy and y when he wants to. There we're several times where we end up heavily making out. And each time I tell him we have to stop. I'm no , and neither is he. But we agreed we wanted to take this slow. He has yet to spend a night at my villa, and I have yet to spend a night in his hotel. We've talked about Jiyong getting an apartment here in Korea. Each time we talk about it he shakes it off, insisting to live with me instead. In which I have to remind him we we're supposed to be taking things slow. Either way, Jiyong was living in Korea from now on.

    Because Jiyong has decided to stay in Korea with me, he would have to find a whole new studio. Next week we're going to go studio searching. Chaerin already agreed on being his part-time assistant until we found someone to replace her, in which she'd become his full time assistant. 

   Needless to say the past week has been heaven for us both. I had never been happier a day in my life than I have been this entire week. It was now Sunday and being that I worked all week every week, I had to get some rest for work again tomorrow. 

   "Bye baby," Jiyong said after walking me to my car in my company's parking garage. He kissed me tenderly on my forehead before I bid him goodbye and getting into my car. I watched as he walked over to his car, as I usually do, and watched as he pulled out of the parking garage. 

  I smiled before starting up my car. Today had been yet another blissful day. I couldn't wait to come back to work again tomorrow. 

  "Hey Soonkyu," I heard a familiar voice say from the back seat. "Miss me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Lol, you guys already know who it is. THE CREEPY TROLL SEUNGHYUN STRIKES AGAIN!!)