"I'm falling for you, dropping so quickly."

Having Faith

 

“Can you please water those plants out there, Sungyeol?” Woohyun asked, pointing out to the trees outside the shop.

“Yeah, sure.”

“I’ll go too.” Myungsoo said.

“You don’t have to, Myungsoo. He can do it alone.” Woohyun said in a cold tone.

Where the cheerful Woohyun did went? This new Woohyun is acting so coldly towards Myungsoo like he murdered someone.

“But I want to.” Myungsoo stepped out, following Sungyeol.

“Did something happen to Woohyun because I think he’s not acting normal.” Myungsoo said when they both are out of Woohyun’s earshot.

“I don’t know. Don’t ask me.” Sungyeol snapped back.

“Oh gosh, no need to snap back I’m just asking.” Something really did happen between them, Myungsoo thought. If not then why are they two acting cold towards each other? But Myungsoo decided to forget about it and just focus on bringing back Sungyeol’s memory.

“Do you remember something when you’re watching a tree?” Myungsoo asked.

“No. Why?” Sungyeol said, not letting his eyes off the watering can.

“Look at this.” Myungsoo handed out a picture to Sungyeol.

“Do you bring all these pictures every day?” Sungyeol said before taking the picture.

“What is this? Why are we hugging a tree? Gosh, I’m such a weirdo back then.” Sungyeol said.

 

“This tree is dying! GO GET SOME WATER, MYUNGSOO.” Sungyeol yelled at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo came back with a full watering can. He handed it out to Sungyeol.

“Oh my god. Please don’t die. You need to live. What will the humans do without you.” Sungyeol mumbled as he watered the plant. “Please don’t die. Please don’t die.”

Myungsoo just stood there, staring at Sungyeol. “What the hell are you doing, Sungyeol?”

“Can’t you see it? I’m trying to help a tree. To help our Mother’s Nature.” Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

“I know but you don’t have to be so dramatic on saving a tree. It’s not necessary.”

“Said a boy who doesn’t even cares about nature at all.” Sungyeol said.

“I do care okay. It’s just that you care a little bit more than me.” Myungsoo tried to defend himself.

Sungyeol shook his head. “Stop it Myungsoo. You’re bad at lying, stop it.” Sungyeol said before pulling out his Polaroid.

“A picture? AGAIN?” Myungsoo hates taking picture. Actually he doesn’t hate it. He just hates it because Sungyeol spent more time taking pictures rather than having fun with him.

“Come on! Hug that tree.” Sungyeol ordered.

“What? Why? I don’t take orders from anyone. I’m not you waiter, mister.” Myungsoo said sarcastically.

“DO AS I ORDERED. HUG THAT TREE.”

“Yes, sir.” Myungsoo said and hugged that tree. “Geez, he can be such a scary person sometimes.” Myungsoo mumbled.

“Perfect! Now I just have to hug this tree too and we can take a picture. One, Two, Three!” SNAP

 

“Umm hello? Yeollie? You still there?” Myungsoo waved his hand in front of Sungyeol’s face.

“I ordered you to hug that tree. I’m the one who asked you to hug that tree and you said you’ll never take orders from anyone but you did. You took my orders.” Sungyeol said.

Sungyeol did remember. Myungsoo just have to put in pieces by pieces just to make one full of their story. “You remembered.” Myungsoo said.

“Yeah, I did. Amazing, huh? I never remembered anything I did back then before you walked in. I gue-“

Myungsoo kissed him. He wrapped his arms around Sungyeol’s waist and pulled him in. To Myungsoo’s surprise, Sungyeol kissed him back. Their bodies are moving rhythmically too like they knew each other for so long. Sungyeol pulled back first. Myungsoo thought he wanted it to stop but then Sungyeol kissed Myungsoo. This time, Sungyeol’s kiss is burning. He kissed Myungsoo so urgently like it’s the end of the world.

“I’m starting to like these things.” Sungyeol said when they pulled back.

Myungsoo’s arms are still on Sungyeol’s waist. He never wanted to let go of Sungyeol, ever. “You’re finally falling over me.” Myungsoo grinned.

“Yes, I’m falling for you and I’m dropping so quickly.” 

 

 

 

A/N : It kinda embarassed me when i read back the story .__. How did i wrote such things x_x URGH DLLXKLKCLFHOWJFXKJVKJJV. Anyway, the gif is very very cute. They're approving the MyungYeol ship /nods/