“Hmm, that’s weird. The Lee Sungyeol I knew never stuttered before."

Having Faith

 

Myungsoo followed Sungyeol to home without having any ideas what happened to them just now.

“Yeollie.” Myungsoo said when they’re near his house.

Sungyeol turned around. “M-m-myungsoo. Since when you’re following me?” He stuttered.

“Hmm, that’s weird. The Lee Sungyeol I knew never stuttered before. Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked.

“Huh? What? I didn’t stutter. You heard it wrongly, maybe.” Sungyeol said before walking in his house compound.

“May I come in?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yeah, sure. You’re always welcomed here, remember?”

 

 

“So, what happened?” Myungsoo said as he settles in with Sungyeol on the bed.

“What do you mean?”

“At Woohyun’s house. What happened?”

“You’ve been following me since I’m at his house?” Sungyeol stared in horror.

“Yeah, what happened between you and Woohyun?”

“Please. Don’t say his name in front of me.” Sungyeol said.

“Oh, sorry.” Myungsoo said.

There’s a long silence before Sungyeol said, “I should tell you the truth now, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo gulped. This is the moment he’s so afraid of. “Go on, tell me.” Myungsoo said.

“Woohyun loves me.” Sungyeol blurted out.

He stared at Myungsoo to see his reaction. Myungsoo keep a straight face, “And?”

“You’re not a-a-angry?”

“We’ll see. Go on, tell me the whole truth.” Myungsoo said in a straight face.

“He confessed it to me days ago. I was taken aback by it. But he promised to stay away from me after that. He just wanted to confess to me and after that he’ll back off from me. Start a new life. He said he must confessed to me because he knew if he didn’t, that’ll be his biggest regret ever.”

Myungsoo didn’t say anything. Sungyeol took a deep breath and keep on explaining.

“And just now, I accompanied him to home. We bought some drinks. I think it’s an alcohol drink because it tastes so different. But Woohyun didn’t seem to notice that so he took a big gulp. And his insanity drops after a few minutes.”

“He’s drunk? Alright, keep on explaining.” Myungsoo said, seriously.

“He k-k-kissed me. He kissed me so hard until I can’t even breathe between the kisses. I thought I’m about to die due to lack of oxygen. He stopped because I slapped him. His insanity must be 0% at that time.”

“You shouldn’t blame him for everything.” Myungsoo spoke.

“W-w-what do you mean?”

“He wants to start a new life, okay. He’s just drunk at that time, you can’t blame him. It’s not his fault for this thing to happen.”

“So you’re saying that you’re not angry and I should go say sorry to him for his kisses?” Sungyeol crossed his arms.

“Yes. I think he’s a very good guy, Yeollie. He’s just drunk at that time, that’s all. You should really say you’re sorry to him.”

“I don’t want to. I don’t have the courage to meet him up again.” Sungyeol sulked.

“I’ll be your courage. I’ll give encouragement. Don’t worry, Yeollie. You have me.” Myungsoo smiled.

“You can understand this situation? You can understand my relationship with him?” Sungyeol asked.

Myungsoo pulled him in for a kiss and said, “Of course I do. I’ll always understand you, Yeollie.”

 

 

 

 

A/N ; decided to do double update because i love you guys too much \O/ WEEHOO. anyway, i am writing another myungyeol fic, it's still in progession BUTTTTTT will you read it if i post it up here? OvO  it's a bit angst-y and the story revolves around our society because i decided to write something more serious than this one .... so basically the story will be like the slice of life, do you guys like to read those type of fics? ;~: i need to know because i think the fic is quite angst-y and more serious than this one so yeah. will you guys read it, though?

 

I L O V E Y O U