"I don’t care how long it’ll takes. I’ll do anything to get Sungyeol back.”

Having Faith

 

“Whew, look at you two. Yesterday you guys are fighting and today you two are being nice to each other. Is this how it always works?” Woohyun asked when they finished their shift together.

“Hmm I don’t even know, Woohyun.” Myungsoo said, trying hard to keep a straight face.

“Where are you going to?” Sungyeol asked to Woohyun.

“I’m going home, if I get bored, I’ll go wandering off somewhere. You can go hang out with Myungsoo.” Woohyun smiled before walking away.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol started walking for a few steps before Sungyeol stopped.

“Well, I have to go with Woohyun. I’m so sorry because usually I’ll be walking him home. I hope you don’t mind.” Sungyeol said before running away, trying to catch up with Woohyun.

A small part in Myungsoo died a little when Sungyeol abandoned him for Woohyun.

“It’s okay, Myungsoo. It’s totally okay. You can’t be jealous, jealousy kills.” Myungsoo keep on saying this in his head.

“How to recover someone’s memory.” Myungsoo typed at the Google homepage. He’s determined to cure Sungyeol no matter what.

Myungsoo found out that one of the ways to recover someone’s memory is to show them all their old stuffs. Stuffs that will bring their memory back. It would be more helpful if they’re brought back to the places they went back then.

Myungsoo stared at the article for a long time. “It’ll help if I show Sungyeol all the stuffs we did back then. All the pictures he took. I’ll do back all the things we used to did back then. I’ll connect back his memory pieces by pieces. I don’t care how long it’ll takes. I’ll do anything to get Sungyeol back.”