Farewell, till we meet again

Having Faith

 

“Do you have your passport? Your id card? Your luggage?” Sungyeol asked Woohyun.

“Yeah yeah I do have them. Geez, calm down. I have everything under control okay.” Woohyun said.

“Sorry. I shouldn’t act that way.” Sungyeol formed a smile.

“Anyway, I should be going now. My boarding time is getting nearer.” Woohyun glanced at his watch.

“Oh, right.” Sungyeol looked sad.

“Be safe there okay, Woohyun?”

Woohyun nodded.

“Please come back after you’re finished studying. Please do. I’ll wait for you no matter how long it takes.”

Woohyun nodded.

“Don’t ever forget about me, okay? Crave my name in your heart. Put there, ‘Lee Sungyeol, my best buddy ever.’”

Woohyun giggled. “Of course I won’t. How can I forget a person like you?”

Woohyun turned to Myungsoo and said, “Please take care of this choding for me. Be a good guy to him. He’s a little sensitive.” Woohyun teased.

Sungyeol smacked Woohyun hard. “Ouch, that hurts.” Woohyun grunted but still smiling.

“Of course I will, Woohyun. You don’t have to worry. I’ll take care of this choding well.” Myungsoo smiled.

Woohyun nodded and turned his attention to Sungyeol.

“Thank you. Thank you for all the memories. I’ll treasure it in my heart forever. You’re a good buddy, Sungyeol. You’ve always been with me through my ups and downs. I really appreciated that.”

Sungyeol’s eyes are now teary. “It’s okay, Woohyun. That’s what bestfriends for. We must help each other.”

“You understood me better than myself. When I was on the verge of breaking down, seeing you having a harder time than I did made me cry like a child.” Woohyun said in a slow voice.

Sungyeol broke into tears. He hugged Woohyun. He hugged Woohyun so tightly with tears streaming down his cheeks.

“Don’t say it like that, Woohyun. I did my best to be a good friend to you.” Sungyeol said between those sobs.

“Do miss me while I’m gone even though I don’t know how to be something you’ll miss.” Woohyun snickered.

Sungyeol laughed. “Of course, I’ll miss you idiot. Come back after you’re a successful person or else I’ll smack you hard.” Sungyeol teased.

Woohyun laughed and nodded.

“Until then, farewell my friend.”

 

A/N ; SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR TOO LONG ! ~ IM ON MY EXAM WEEK, YOU SEE T~T ANYWAY, HERE IT IS! going to post another chapter right after this ^v^

P/S ; MYUNGSOO'S NEW GIRFRIEND, EVERYONE !!!!

 

 

ISN'T SHE LOVELY ~.~