"Don't bother me."

Having Faith

 

“Where have you been? I called, I texted you but you never replied any of those. Why?” Sungyeol demanded an answer the next day when they two are working.

“I’m just busy okay, I didn’t realize you called or you texted.” Myungsoo brushed him away.

Myungsoo can see it that Woohyun is staring at them from the counter. He let out a sigh.

“Look, Sungyeol, we’ll talk some other time, I’m working here.” Myungsoo said before walking away to do some other works.

Sungyeol is stunned. He looked at the counter and Woohyun looked at some other place, trying hard to ignore the eye contact.

A customer asked for a bill so Myungsoo have no choice but to talk with Woohyun since he’s in charge of the cashier.

“Give me the bill for that table.” Myungsoo pointed out.

Woohyun handed it out but when Myungsoo wants to grab it off, Woohyun is still holding it tight.

“Umm, excuse me? Give it to me.” Myungsoo said.

“You should hear what Sungyeol wants to tell you.” Woohyun said.

Myungsoo snatched the bill from Woohyun and said, “It’s none of your business, thank you.” Myungsoo walked away, ignoring Woohyun.

 

 

“Hey, Myungsoo! Let’s walk together.” Sungyeol said when their shift is finished.

“Can’t, sorry.” Myungsoo packed his bag and started to walked away.

“No, wait. Why are you avoiding me?” Sungyeol looked hurt.

“No I am not. I’m just busy, get it?”

Sungyeol grabbed Myungsoo and started to kiss him but the kiss doesn’t last long because the moment when their lips touched, Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol away.

“Stop it, Sungyeol.” Myungsoo said.

“What? Why? Why did you pushed me away, you never pushed me away. And why are you calling me Sungyeol? You always called me Yeollie.” Sungyeol said.

“I don’t know. Don’t bother me. I’m walking alone, bye.”

Sungyeol is left alone in front of the shop. He doesn’t know what happened. Did he say something wrong? Did he do something wrong?

“Sungyeol, why are you still here? I thought you walked off with Myungsoo already.” Woohyun said.

“No we’re not. I don’t know why.”

“Want to walk home with me?” Woohyun asked in a low voice.

Sungyeol smiled a little and said, “Of course I would, let’s go.”

Sungyeol thought it wouldn’t hurt to walk home with Woohyun. After all, Myungsoo left him. What is he supposed to do now?

“Hey, do you want to buy some drink?” Woohyun asked.

Sungyeol nodded.

They stopped by a shop to buy some drinks. When he’s about to pay, the worker looked at him with a confused face and said, “Sir, this is an alcohol drink.”

But Woohyun is too busy talking with Sungyeol until he doesn’t heard what the worker said. He just paid and walked off, chatting happily with Sungyeol..

 

 

Myungsoo is still confused about his own feelings. Woohyun said he should hear what Sungyeol trying to tell him. Is it good news for him or a bad news? Why Woohyun would ask him to do so?

Myungsoo walked several steps before turning away. He should’ve heard what Sungyeol trying to say. He walked back to the shop to find Sungyeol is not there. One of the workers said he walked home with Woohyun. Myungsoo said thank you and start heading off to Woohyun’s house.

“This time, I’m going to be ready for whatever coming up next.”

 

 

 

A/N ; Decided to do double update because ..... idek why. The picture is not mine! Credits to the owner! /sigh/ exam is coming up soon. Why must exam exist, seriously? Why can't we just study without taking exams T~T Anyway, if you found this update is kinda confusing (?) im sorry because my mind is a mess right now T_T Why am i even writing an authors note .__.'