“Do I need to say it for you to know? I love you every day.”

Having Faith

 

“Why don’t the two of you keep yourselves warm with these blankets?” Sungyeol’s mum gave some blankets to Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“Thank you.” Myungsoo bowed.

“Aigoo, it’s okay. I’m so happy you’re sleeping over at our house today, Myungsoo.” She giggled and said, “Goodnight, loves.” Before closing the door.

Myungsoo walked to the bed and slammed his body on the mattress. He’s so damn tired right now.

“Here, have some blankets to cover you up.” Sungyeol put some blankets on Myungsoo’s body.

“Come here, sleep beside me.” Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol in.

“Want to start doing the heart to heart talk?” Sungyeol said after they two are settled in with warm blankets on the bed.

“Sure, you start first.” Myungsoo said.

“How did we first meet each other?” Sungyeol said.

“Hmm, let’s see. I was playing soccer at that time. And you’re at the bench, busy with your Polaroid. You’ve always been too obsessed with pictures ever since back then. So anyway, I was kicking the ball when the ball bounced too high and hit you on the head. Oh my god, I swear that was the most hilarious thing ever.” Myungsoo started to laughed.

“Hey, stop it. Not funny okay. I never thought you’re this mean.” Sungyeol pouted.

“Okay okay, don’t pout, that’s too cute for me to handle. Anyway, I rushed to you and asked you if you’re okay and all you ever cared about is your Polaroid. You don’t even realized there’s blood coming out from your forehead because you’re too busy checking if the Polaroid is okay. I thought you’re a weirdo back then.” Myungsoo said.

“If I love taking pictures doesn’t mean I’m a weirdo okay. Mind your words.” Sungyeol snapped.

“But you’re the biggest weirdo that I love so much.” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Anyway, after that I brought you to the school’s nurse and she did some stuff to you that I do not know how to explain and after that day, we became buddies. Because I was scared that a boy like you will get lost in your own world and forgets about everything in the reality.” Myungsoo snickered.

“Oh so that’s how we met.” Sungyeol nodded.

“Okay, my turn. What was your first impression when you saw me at the shop the other day?” Myungsoo asked.

Sungyeol thought about it for a long time before saying, “I thought you’re insane. You keep on following me everywhere I went to. It creeps me out okay. And you keep on saying that you know me and all those other stuffs. I was scared. I thought you’re some sort of a stalker or something.” Sungyeol said.

“Oh really? Me? A stalker?”

“Yeah, you got that face of a stalker. No offence.”

“Aren’t you glad that know we’re together?” Myungsoo asked.

“Of course I do! Meeting you back after all these years are like a miracle!”

“Keep it down, Sungyeol. You don’t have to wake up the whole neighbourhood because you’re happy that now you have me by your side.” Myungsoo whispered.

They lay down in deep silence. Sungyeol can actually feel Myungsoo’s warmth right at this moment.

Sungyeol inched closer to Myungsoo until he can actually feel Myungsoo’s breath brushing his skin. He turned to Myungsoo and stared into his eyes. Sungyeol broke the eye contact by kissing Myungsoo. He kissed Myungsoo slowly because he knew, they have the whole night to themselves today.

“You want to do something totally not forgetful tonight?” Myungsoo teased.

Sungyeol giggled and smacked him. “Why are you such a ert?”

Myungsoo kissed Sungyeol lightly and said, “Because you’re the reason why I turned into a ert.”

“You do know that I love you, right?” Sungyeol asked, after a long silence.

“Do I need to say it for you to know? I love you every day.” Myungsoo took Sungyeol’s hand and held it to his heart.

“Can you feel those heartbeats? As long as my heart is still beating, I’ll always love you.”

 

 

 

A/N ;

 

 

 

OTL MYUNGIE ARE YOU TRYING TO LEAN YOUR CHIN ON SUNGYEOL'S SHOULDER HAHA OMG CUTIE.