BBUING BBUING

Having Faith

 

Actually Sungyeol have no idea where he wants to go. He just wants to get out of that damn shop as soon as possible.

“I think I might have to quit working at the shop.” Sungyeol said.

“What? Why?”

“I don’t think I can face Woohyun anymore. I can’t.” He said.

“What’s going on between you two? I thought you two are bestfriends.” Myungsoo said.

“Not anymore.”

“You two fought, right?”

“Not that it matters.”

“Why? Why would you be fighting with your own bestfriend?”

“BECAUSE SOMETIMES EVEN YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND WILL PLANT A KNIFE BEHIND YOUR BACK.” Sungyeol yelled.

He buried his face in his hands with frustration.

Myungsoo inched closer and put his arms around Sungyeol. Sungyeol leaned on Myungsoo’s shoulder and let out a sigh.

“Am I a girl if I’m crying now? Usually girls will cry if they lose their bestfriend.” Sungyeol said.

“No, you’re not a girl. Or do you want to be MY girl?” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Aish, stop it.” Sungyeol smacked Myungsoo’s arm.

But Myungsoo is still smiling even when Sungyeol’s smack is hurting him a little bit. He wanted to ask Sungyeol a lot more question about what happened between Woohyun and him but he decided to shut his mouth since Sungyeol is still not ready to answer all those questions.

“Here, have some coffee.” Myungsoo handed out a cup to Sungyeol when they’re on their way back to Sungyeol’s house.

“Whoa, thank you!” Sungyeol accepted it happily.

“It’s Americano.” Myungsoo smiled.

“IT’S MY FAVOURITE TYPE OF COFFEE. HOW DO YOU KNOW?” Sungyeol broke into a grin.

“Because you used to drink this back then. Don’t you remember?”

 

“Myungsoo, please let me buy something in that shop. Pleaseeee?” Sungyeol pouted in order to get Myungsoo’s affection.

“I said no. Coffee is not good for your health.”

“But I promise this is the last time I’ll buy a coffee.” Sungyeol put up his hand in a pledging way.

“Hmm, let’s see. As I can remember, the last time you promised me you’ll never ever buy a coffee anymore is yesterday. Hello? I’m not that forgetful okay? No more lies, come on.” Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol’s hands.

“I have to buy one of those or else I’ll cry.” Sungyeol said.

“Don’t be such a baby, let’s go.” Myungsoo tried to drag Sungyeol away.

Sungyeol pulled his hand away from Myungsoo and sat on the street.

“What? Get up, Sungyeol. What the heck are you doing?” Myungsoo stared at Sungyeol.

“I’m not moving anywhere until you buy me some coffee.” Sungyeol insisted.

The passers-by started to look at their way in a weird expression. Myungsoo can’t take it anymore.

“FINE. I’ll let you buy one.”

Sungyeol quickly stood up and said, “Really? THANK YOU!” He said, smiling so widely.

“You must do something to pay me back. Come on, do it to me now.” Myungsoo said.

Sungyeol thought for a while and took a deep breath.

“BBUING BBUING!” Sungyeol said in a cute way.

Myungsoo blushed.

 

“BBUING BBUING!” Sungyeol suddenly said it to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stopped walking. “What did you just said?”

“BBUING BBUING! Don’t you remember? I did this to you when you bought me a coffee back then.”

Myungsoo smiled. Sungyeol is remembering things very well nowadays. He pinched Sungyeol’s cheek.

“Ouch, what was that for? I did bbuing bbuing to you.” Sungyeol said, rubbing his cheek.

“That is for being too cute. You don’t want to see me blushing anymore. Now stop it before I’ll be the first person in this world to die because of your cuteness.”

 

 

 

 

A/N ; HEHE THE GIF IS TOO CUTE. SFHKSJDKSJSCUTIESSKKSJFSJCA; WHY CANT THEY JUST GET MARRIED SO I CAN SHED MY TEARS OF JOY ;~; SUNGYEOL ONCE SAID TO MYUNGSOO ;


"But your existence is very important to me. Let’s be friends forever!’

 

SUNGYEOL'S FEELINGS TOWARDS MYUNGSOO T_____________T PLEASE STAY TOGETHER, YOU TWO