You'll never change, never, ever, ever

Having Faith

 

Myungsoo peeked at Woohyun’s window. He can’t see anyone at the living room.

“Where are Sungyeol and Woohyun?” He thought.

Then Sungyeol came out from the house. Myungsoo quickly hide behind a bush, he don’t want to get noticed by Sungyeol.

Sungyeol is in bad condition. His hair is messy and his shirt isn’t tucked in. What happened in the house just now?

“Sungyeol, come back. Please, come back. I was wrong okay. I did a wrong move, my mind isn’t in the right condition. Come back, Sungyeol come back.” Woohyun’s voice cracked.

Sungyeol turned around when he’s at the gate and said, “You’ll never change, Nam Woohyun. I thought we had a deal. Did you forgotten about that? I can’t believe what you just did to me.”

Woohyun ran towards Sungyeol and stopped after a few steps. “Stop. Don’t move. Don’t ever get near to me. Stay away.” Sungyeol said.

“But you need to hear what I’m trying to say, I didn’t do it on purpose, Sungyeol. I swear.”

“Just get off me. Stay away from me. I don’t want to hear your explanations.” He walked away, leaving Woohyun in pieces.

 

 

/ 2 hours ago /

“What are we going to do now?” Woohyun asked when they two are sitting on the couch, watching a boring documentary.

“I don’t know. Let’s have a drink.” Sungyeol brought out the drinks Woohyun just bought and set it on the table.

Woohyun took it and take a big gulp. “Why this drink tastes so weird?” He mumbled. But he just ignored it, it’s probably because his body is not feeling well.

After talking with Sungyeol for several minutes, Woohyun’s insanity starting to lower down.

“Yah, Lee Sungyeol. Drink yours or else I’ll force you to drink it.” Woohyun chuckled.

Sungyeol stared at him and said, “Okay…..You don’t have to threaten me like that.” Sungyeol took a sip.

“Eh? Why this drink tastes different?” Sungyeol asked with a weird face.

“Who cares? Come here, I want to whisper to you something.” Woohyun pulled Sungyeol in.

“Yah, yah, since when you like whispering.” Sungyeol complained but Woohyun still pulls him in.

“Do you want to know something?” Woohyun whispered to Sungyeol’s ear seductively.

There’re chills running down Sungyeol’s back.

“Do you know that I want you on me so badly right now?” Woohyun giggled.

Sungyeol pushed Woohyun away. “What are you crapping about? Stop it, Nam Woohyun. It’s not funny.”

“Oh, our little Sungyeol is angry. What should I do? What should I do? Kiss him?” Woohyun inched closer to Sungyeol’s face.

“Yah, Woohyun. Back off. What are you trying to do?” Sungyeol said.

Suddenly Woohyun is on top of him, kissing him like a mad person. Sungyeol tried to protest in every single kisses but he can’t. Woohyun is holding him too tightly. Sungyeol felt like he’s about to die due to lack of oxygen.

“Stop it, Nam Woohyun!” Sungyeol slapped Woohyun, hardly.

“You’re losing your mind. I gave you one last chance but you ruined it. Our friendship is over. I can’t take you anymore.” Sungyeol said before walking away.

 

 

 

A/N ; suddenly putting in wooyeol moments .__. sorry i should put myungyeol gifs here so you guys wont throw rocks at me ....

 

HAHA, MYUNGYEOL DANCING TO BANGKOK CITY. I CANT STAND IT WATCHING MYUNGIE DANCING LIKE THAT. HAHA, I'M LOSING MY MIND