Years gone by, but somehow, we're still the same

Having Faith

 

/ 4 years later /

“Are you sure he’s coming back today?” Myungsoo glanced at his watch. It’s already 12PM.

“Yeah, yeah I sure. Don’t worry.” Sungyeol said.

They’re still together after Woohyun left. Things never really changed. Myungsoo will always hangs out at Sungyeol’s place. They’ll go to every place together. The only thing that’s different is that now they have better jobs.

Sungyeol is a photographer. Always been his dream to be one of them. And guess what? Myungsoo is the model!

Sungyeol took a lot of Myungsoo’s pictures. In every place they went, there’ll be pictures. Myungsoo is used to taking pictures now. He usually hates it but as time passes by, he’s used to it.

One of the pictures ended up in a modelling agency. The manager liked it so much until he called them to work for him. Since they got nothing better to do, they accepted it. And that’s how their life is now.

Myungsoo once asked Sungyeol to buy a home together. So that they can live, sleep, eat and go to work together but Sungyeol refused. He said he’s not ready to leave his home yet. Which cause Myungsoo to keep on laughing like an idiot and get pushed down the water by Sungyeol. Haha actually Sungyeol didn’t mean to do that. It’s just that they’re near the fish pond so Sungyeol accidentally pushed Myungsoo in.

So basically, their life hasn’t changed much. Still the same old them, the same old jokes, the same old laughter and the same old teases.

 “He better show up before 1PM or else we’ll be late for work.” Myungsoo complained.

Sungyeol looked around. His flight is supposed to touch down now.

“WELL HELLO THERE MY LOVELY BUDDIES.” Suddenly a voice called out from behind.

“WOOHYUUUUN!” Sungyeol let out that girlish scream that Myungsoo hated it so much.

Woohyun grinned. He didn’t change at all. Not even one bit. Still with that devilish grin.

Sungyeol ran and pull Woohyun into a hug.

“Woohyuuuun, at last you’re here. After four years. Oh my god, is this real. Am I dreaming? Are you real? I should slap myself to confirm this.” Sungyeol babbled.

Woohyun laughed. “Yeah, yeah, this is real and no you’re not dreaming. I’m real okay, as real as I can be.”

Myungsoo handed out his hand for a handshake which Woohyun took it and pulled him in for a hug. This is their very first time hugging together since they’re never really best friends back then.

Myungsoo patted Woohyun’s back and said, “It’s great to have you back, buddy.”

Woohyun smiled. “I’m glad to be back too. Eh, wait. Are you two married already? Did I miss out anything?”

Myungsoo grinned and said, “Yeah, we’re married. Sorry buddy, didn’t send you the invitation card.”

Woohyun stared at them two with disbelief. “What? You two are married? And I’m not invited? How could you.”

Myungsoo started to laugh. He literally rolled on the floor laughing. Sungyeol smacked his back, and said, “No no Woohyun. We’re not married yet. Still focusing on our works. Ignore this idiot, he’s losing his mind.”

Woohyun chuckled. “Haha but you said ‘we’re not married YET’ which means, you’ll get married someday. Haha caught you there.” Woohyun said.

Sungyeol started to blush. Myungsoo stopped laughing after trying hard not to laugh anymore.

“Let’s go now, Woohyun. You can stay at my house or either Sungyeol’s house before you really find a home.” Myungsoo said.

“Umm, we have to wait for someone first.” Woohyun said.

“Someone? Wh-?” Sungyeol’s question is cut off by a screaming from behind of them.

“DAAAAAAAADY!” A cute little girl came running into Woohyun’s arms.

“Hello there, sweetheart.” Woohyun said. That girl giggled while smiling so brightly.

“Who? When?” Sungyeol stared at them.

“Introducing, my baby girl, Woomin! She’s 3 years old now. Say hi to daddy’s friends, Woomin.” Woohyun said to the little girl.

The girl waved and smiled, “Hi. I’m Woomin.” That girl smiled brightly.

“You said you’ll be gone for a while and Woomin can’t wait to see you so she went off to find you herself.” A voice said.

“Ah, really? I’m sorry. Should’ve been gone for too long. Daddy’s sorry, Woomin.” Woohyun said to that girl. That girl pouted cutely and ran to that girl’s arms.

“Ah. And this is Hyomin. My wife.” Woohyun smiled sheepishly and started grabbing her waist.

Hyomin slapped his hand away and glared at him. “You shouldn’t do that in public, Nam Woohyun.”

Woohyun pouted and said, “But why? We’re married already.”

“You made daddy sad, mummy. Bad mummy. Mummy is bad.” Woomin giggled.

“That means, I’ll have to attack you then.” Woohyun made a monster sound and started chasing Woomin.

Myungsoo stared at Sungyeol and back to Woohyun. “You? Married? When?” He asked Woohyun.

“Sorry can’t hand out the wedding invitation, it’s sort of a rush marriage. We’re still studying that time, you know.”

Myungsoo stared in disbelief. He can’t make out the words to say.

Sungyeol chuckled. “You two make a sweet couple.”

Woohyun grinned and grabbed Hyomin’s waist. “Oh how I am lucky to have a girl like her.”

Hyomin’s cheeks started to blush.

“Ahjussi, can you give me a plane ride?” Woomin pulled Sungyeol’s shirt to get his attention.

“What? Plane ride? The one that you get on me? Of course can! Hop in!”

Sungyeol carried Woomin across the airport making airplane noises and Woomin can’t stop laughing all the way.

“Sungyeol never really did change even for a little bit.” Woohyun shook his head.

“You should’ve seen him every single day. He’s like a child okay and I’m the guardian.” Myungsoo chuckled.

“SCREEEEEEEECH. The plane is touching down. I repeat, the plane is touching down. Thank you for flying with us.” Sungyeol said to Woomin.

“You have to stop goofing around, Yeollie.” Myungsoo said.

“Why should I? I love this kind of games.” Sungyeol protested.

“Actually guys, we have something to tell you.” Woohyun said.

Sungyeol stopped playing and moved his attention to Woohyun and Hyomin. “What is it?”

Woohyun held Hyomin’s hand and took a deep breath.

“We’re staying here forever. We won’t go back anymore.”

 

“Now is the start. There is no end.”

 

 

A/N : Thank you, for reading even tho this might be the most boring fic you ever read >.< Sorry if I ever said the wrong thing in this fic. Oh and I’m very sorry to pair Woohyun with Hyomin in this story. It’s not like I ship them it’s just that I can’t find any better girl for Woohyun >.< And their daughter name, Woomin is obtained from their name, WOOhyun + hyoMIN. I’ll do more MyungYeol fic if I can, since MyungYeol is my obsession. Hehe. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR READING THIS TILL THE END. I LALALALALALALALALALALALALA LOVE YOU ;)

I'LL WORK HARD TO DO A BETTER MYUNGYEOL FIC, NEXT TIME! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS /WAVES/

 

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THIS KISS, ?

 

AND THIS IS HOW MYUNGSOO REACTS AFTER WATCHING IT BACK ;

 

      

 

What I love from MyungYeol the most : their love hate friendship

 

OKAY, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! PPYONG ! ~ /HAPPILY RUNS AWAY WITH ALL THIS RAGING MYUNGYEOL FEELS/